If You're a Rep from Dr. Rahal, Please PM Me

Anyone know what happened to Mike? I can't remember his user name. I think he went back to school so that could be tying him up. It says that he is s rep in his signature still I think but he hasn't been on in quite some time.

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

Taurus, if you have any general questions, feel free to ask the community.. I've met Rahal and alot of us really like his work and could try to help you if you haven't been able to get ahold of a rep.

Otherwise, call Rahal's office and they could possibly put you in contact with a rep.

Paulygon is a former patient of Dr. Parsa Mohebi

My regimen includes:

HT #1 2710 grafts at Parsa Mohebi Hair Restoration in Los Angeles in 2012

Rogaine foam 2x daily, since 2012 (stopped ~10/2015)

Finasteride 1.25mg daily, since 2012 (stopped ~12/2015)

HT #2 3238 grafts at Parsa Mohebi Hair Restoration in Los Angeles in Jun. 2016

Started Rogaine and Propecia in July. 2016 after being off of them for about a year.

Taurus, if you have any general questions, feel free to ask the community.. I've met Rahal and alot of us really like his work and could try to help you if you haven't been able to get ahold of a rep.

Otherwise, call Rahal's office and they could possibly put you in contact with a rep.

I really need to talk to a Rahal rep from the forum. I tried to get in contact with mattj but havent gotten a response.

• 2 weeks later...

Just call his office and a rep will gladly speak with you. I can help you out also as I was a patient of his with great results!

Just call his office and a rep will gladly speak with you. I can help you out also as I was a patient of his with great results!

Hey capell.. I plan to get a HT with rahal. But I cant take any finastetide or meds of this type as a post op medication for shock loss. The reason is that I already have a pre-existing medical issue and meds like fin will worsen it. So my question to you is, is it possible to get the HT but without any post op meds and still have a great resulting HT?

Do you personally know of any cases with rahal or any other HT doc where this was done and the HT was a success with excellent hair regrowth?

taurusrisen, anecdotal evidence will suggest that a HT can be successful without drugs, and clinical evidence appears to support better results with drugs. I don't do Propecia and I am 5 months post and doing just fine. But another person here at 5 months post may be on it and also doing just fine. So it's either yes or either no. There are no guarantees! And no one will give you a guarantee!

Unless a blind study can be conducted for the next 6 years on 100 patients that speak to your inquiry, I can see no answer anyone can give you that will be sufficient.

Can you wait 6 years? You're 45 now, right?

I'm serious.  Just look at my face.

My Hair Regimen: Lather, Rinse, Repeat.

taurusrisen, anecdotal evidence will suggest that a HT can be successful without drugs, and clinical evidence appears to support better results with drugs. I don't do Propecia and I am 5 months post and doing just fine. But another person here at 5 months post may be on it and also doing just fine. So it's either yes or either no. There are no guarantees! And no one will give you a guarantee!

Unless a blind study can be conducted for the next 6 years on 100 patients that speak to your inquiry, I can see no answer anyone can give you that will be sufficient.

Can you wait 6 years? You're 45 now, right?

I understand. But as it relates to Dr. Rahal, will the HT be as thick as Rahal's past HT successes without these meds? Thats the question.

And how do you know my age? Youre wrong about that btw. I'm in my late 30s.

And how do you know my age? Youre wrong about that btw. I'm in my late 30s.

I looked at your profile and checked out all of your posts since you started asking about Rahal back in Sept of 2008.

On 10/12/2010 you wrote

"I'm 41 and I prefer not to post any pics at this time. Thanks. "

Unless you age backwards, that's 45.

I looked at your profile and checked out all of your posts since you started asking about Rahal back in Sept of 2008.

On 10/12/2010 you wrote

Unless you age backwards, that's 45.

Yeah I'm just sensitive about posting personal info.

There are a few posters who have had HT's without meds here, most of them including myself are in their mid 40's

I don't think you have to limit yourself to Rahal's results, maybe also search around for results that mention they're not taking Finasteride

good luck

go dense or go home

Unbiased advice and opinions based on 25 plus years of researching and actual experience with hair loss, hair restoration via both FUT & FUE, SMP, scalp issues including scalp eczema & seborrheic dermatitis and many others

HSRP10's favorite FUT surgeons: *Dr. Konior, *Dr Hasson, Dr. Rahal

HSRP10's favorite FUE surgeons: *Dr. Konior, *Dr. Bisanga, Dr. Erdogan, Dr. Couto

(*indicates actual experience with doctor)

Search for "Biscuit". He's been a member for years and he had a procedure with Dr. Wong, 4000 grafts (plus or minus) and he has not taken medication.

From the sounds of your situation though you don't need Propecia. You are 45 with minor loss and back in 2010 you said the hair behind the recession was "very thick" with "no problems there". Has anything changed? You've been asking about Dr. Rahal for six years now. Have you even spoken to his clinic?

The Truth is in The Results

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

Yeah I'm just sensitive about posting personal info.

Really? Do you recall this post?

My penis is my best friend and I'm not going to risk it just for a couple of more hairs on my head.

:pNow THAT'S a bit personal....:P Okay. I'm just having fun with you.

Let's get serious. You will never get all the guarantees you seem to want about density and drugs and growth and so on. So what's your next step?

From the sounds of your situation though you don't need Propecia. You are 45 with minor loss and back in 2010 you said the hair behind the recession was "very thick" with "no problems there". Has anything changed? You've been asking about Dr. Rahal for six years now. Have you even spoken to his clinic?

You asked if anything has changed since the last 6 years since I've been on this forum. The answer is yes. I have thinned a bit more and now struggle with styling my hair, which means lots of time before the bathroom mirror. Pkus, I got to use more thickening shampoo, gel and hairspray to make sure my hair looks thick enough to the eye. Its like an uphill battle that I'm slowly losing more ground to. I had hair so thick that I looked like John Taylor of Duran Duran. It was that good.

I'm thinking if seeing Rahal. hopefully this year. But I'm still unsure since I dont want to risk losing my hair to shock loss if I undergo an HT procedure. And if I do get one, I wont use any post-op meds to fight off shock loss. I will pm the person you said had an HT without meds. Maybe he can inspire me to see Rahal.

I think the 'search' invite was so you could talk to someone about not using drugs. Wong just happened to be the surgeon he used. I didn't see anyone tag teaming you.

Myself, I've not used any drugs since mine on Feb 21 this year (5 months yesterday!). I did use Minox for a while before and after but it was a fail for me. It as a fail 20 years ago too. Meh. No shock loss for me.

Good luck.

I think the 'search' invite was so you could talk to someone about not using drugs. Wong just happened to be the surgeon he used. I didn't see anyone tag teaming you.

Myself, I've not used any drugs since mine on Feb 21 this year (5 months yesterday!). I did use Minox for a while before and after but it was a fail for me. It as a fail 20 years ago too. Meh. No shock loss for me.

Good luck.

Hi, voxman. Thank you for the heads up. Excuse me if I was a bit rash or insensitive. I just want to make sure that I'm not sterred the wrong way. I'll go ahead and edit my last post. Thank you again.