Any bad reviews of BHR before I have my procedure?

Hey folks,

I may be just be getting paranoid but I'm two weeks away from my procedure with BHR and Dr Bisanga and I'm getting nervous.

To calm myself down I did a search looking for any bad reviews of BHR (I had done this previously my research and found just one which wasn't worth taking note of but just to be sure!)

I couldn't find any on the net but I came across a thread that said there were lots of unhappy clients in Europe that had gone to BHR and it just got me very jittery even though it was just some guy making a comment.

Don't get me wrong I have good faith in Dr B and his team and it's quite nice I couldn't find any bad reviews online but has anyone else heard anything bad about the clinic?

I'm not really looking for dirt but more reassurance that I did pick the right clinic and I know I can get an honest answer on here. It's probably just 'transplant wedding' jitters but still.

I've seen some amazing results come out of BHR that I'd be overjoyed with but also some ones that I didn't think were so great although the not so convincing ones seem to be a good few years older

Thanks folks I didn't think I'd be like this but I guess the countdown has begun! :S

I agree, you are stressing over something you shouldn't stress over. I can't promise you that you will be happy with your results, but I feel confident in saying that you are in the best of hands and so much better off than many many people who have had an HT by going to him.

I would be weary about going to a guy that didn't have one unhappy customer, because that means he hasn't done enough cases. People can be irrational when it comes to hair and not have their expectations in the right place, so every doctor that has performed enough surgeries will have an unhappy customer. The key is, have you ever seen an unnatural case from the doc. If you haven't, don't stress and trust in the years of research you have done.

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

You're absolutely right!

Sorry I just had an attack of the what if's there and yes I have seen an unnatural case from BHR (like I say, usually older ones from around 2008ish) but for that one I've seen tons of amazing one's too but I need to keep reminding myself that any result from Dr Bisanga is going to be a zillion times better than what I have right now.

I actually had a bit of a panic attack last night from worrying too much during the day but all cleared up now and I feel quite ready to forge ahead knowing I'm in good hands!

do you have a link for the unnatural result? Please pm me. Thanks!

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.

No doctor in the world has a 100% satisfaction rate! There are so many variables why people don't get the results they desire. Just go in with realistic expectations and keep an open mind. The doctor is one of the best so as far as choosing the right doctor, you definitely have that on your side.

I originally posted this the other day but it got trapped in the "auto-mod" feature due to one key word, reposting:

-----------------------

I have not seen any bad reviews of late as I researched Bisanga a lot for possible minor temple corner work.

There are a few very old posts on foreign language forums when Dr. Bisanga was just starting out on his own after his time with that other doctor to be nameless in the states. The concerns were addressed by the patient advisor at that time and seems like one was a vendetta post.

Currently he is at the top of his game and I don't think you have anything to worry about as Spanker mentions.

One of the top FUE surgeons in the world.

go dense or go home

Unbiased advice and opinions based on 25 plus years of researching and actual experience with hair loss, hair restoration via both FUT & FUE, SMP, scalp issues including scalp eczema & seborrheic dermatitis and many others

HSRP10's favorite FUT surgeons: *Dr. Konior, *Dr Hasson, Dr. Rahal

HSRP10's favorite FUE surgeons: *Dr. Konior, *Dr. Bisanga, Dr. Erdogan, Dr. Couto

(*indicates actual experience with doctor)

Swayze,

If you search hard enough, you will likely find "dirt" on every hair transplant surgeon practicing today. Not only is it difficult to verify this information, especially when it comes from unfamiliar sources buried deep in Google searches, but, like a few others said, no surgeon "bats a thousand." However, Dr. Bisanga has an impressive, proven track record and I think you came to the same conclusion during your thorough research. Stress at this point is definitely understandable, but you performed diligent research and I think you chose a trusted, proven physician.

Good luck! Look forward to your results.

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

No surgeon bats 100% but I do believe Bisanga is in the top tier for both FUE and strip in the world. I really respect him for his ethics, skill and protocol. One thing I will say from speaking to many patients of his is that he stands by his work 150% and makes no excuses if the procedure does not yield, he will fix it free of charge. He won't go blaming 'x factors' or states the patient has an undiagnosed skin condition like some other clinics I have seen. Some of his hairlines aren't to my taste but I strongly believe that if all surgeons had the ethics and skill of Bisanga, there would be a whole lot less repair patients and donor-depleted individuals out there.