Dr. Erkan Demirsoy (Istanbul, Turkey) - 2708 grafts May 2014

of course Jessop :) ... Now I am in the phase where all transplanted hair falls off. The root stays but the hair falls and after that it starts growing... :)

Can't wait for the growing part :D

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Update:

14062014494.jpg

14062014495.jpg

14062014496.jpg

So as you can see I am shedding :( I can see some small black dots that give me hope :D

Anyways I have minox on my head so the hair is shiny. Also I found out that my skin pealing is form the minoxidil maybe a side effect. That happened because i was using too much of it. I think I went through one bottle in just 2 weeks, so I think that was the reason. Now I've got it under control (I think) we'll see :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Hello guys,

I am very sorry for the late reply. Please next time just message me or remind me about updates and I will put them immediately.

08122014624.jpg

08122014625.jpg

08122014626.jpg

I am 7 months in and I am hoping for a better grow. Especially in the front area. There the situation is still very sparse :( but I still have a couple of months to go

Hi Wibbles and Jessop,

thank you guys. So no scar - no pain on the donor. Healed amazingly. You can't notice it, even if I cut my hair very short. For you guys I will take some more photos today and upload them.

Thank you

Hi Yonex

Here are some additional pictures:

09122014627.jpg

09122014630.jpg

09122014632.jpg

Even if I did take pictures from the top my hair is a little long so I am afraid nothing will be visible. Anyways my flaky skin is from Minox. and I can't seem to get rid of it. It dries my hair and after that big portions of skin falls off.

I am still using Minx and Biotin.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
Hi Matt,

good to have you here. I can say that you are on the right track. Please feel free to google Dr. Demirsoy and you will see a lot of results. I can send you 10-15 links from this forum and additional more from one german forum that has a lot of threads about Dr. Erkan and his results. Please feel free to write on: info@armamed.com.tr

The doctors clinic is called Armamed - web site is under construction, but please do write on the official email. You will see how nice and genuine are the people working there.

Hi mate , could you send me the links , I'm struggling to find many results by dr erkan . Thanks

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I think it's probably safe to conclude that he wasn't happy with the final result.

I know that some forum members like to convince themselves that people who post initial-surgery pictures and then disappear are "off enjoying their hair," but that never made much sense to me. More likely, they're depressed and prefer not to revisit the issue.

I think it's probably safe to conclude that he wasn't happy with the final result.

I know that some forum members like to convince themselves that people who post initial-surgery pictures and then disappear are "off enjoying their hair," but that never made much sense to me. More likely, they're depressed and prefer not to revisit the issue.

Actually i was one that had a great result and forgot about the forum cause I actually was out there and "enjoying life" again, hopefully the same for this patient.

You only live once...

There were photos uploaded a few pages back and then they disappeared , I can only think that some agreement was made between the clinic and this patient .... It's a shame as things like this make me very dubious of booking surgery with these very competitively priced Clinic , if only all clinics showed the hd videos and write ups that Lorenzo has .... Think I'll keep on saving my pennies for a trip to Madrid !

• 1 month later...

Hi guys,

sorry for not posting in so much time. I am back now :)

Anyways an update: Well I had my amazing time with my new hair :D That's right BUT after a year the rest of my hair started to fall out so I am back to square one. Also my transplanted hair did not exactly yield an optimal result. I don't know the cause of that but I did write up to Dr. Demirsoy and he also agreed with me on this one. So I am going back in January to fill in that area again (I want to gain more density). I am going with Dr. Demirsoy again.

Hi guys,

sorry for not posting in so much time. I am back now :)

Anyways an update: Well I had my amazing time with my new hair :D That's right BUT after a year the rest of my hair started to fall out so I am back to square one. Also my transplanted hair did not exactly yield an optimal result. I don't know the cause of that but I did write up to Dr. Demirsoy and he also agreed with me on this one. So I am going back in January to fill in that area again (I want to gain more density). I am going with Dr. Demirsoy again.

why are you going back if 2500 grafts did not yield and optimal result? Its about 1/3 of your donor.