Early Growth 3000+ Graft FUE Session: Carlos K. Wesley, M.D. (NYC)

This 33-year-old male was bothered by the progressive thinning of his recessions as well as throughout the entire caudal portion of his scalp. He came to Dr. Carlos Wesley (NYC) for a 3119-graft follicular unit extraction (FUE) procedure. The patient returned at only five (5) months postoperatively to display his early growth.

The combined use of platelet-rich plasma (PRP) and ACell as a follicular graft storage solution may help contribute to the early growth that numerous patients experience.

Slide05.jpg

Slide06.jpg

Slide07.jpg

Slide08.jpg

Slide09.jpg

Slide04.jpg

Nice coverage and looks natural. BTW Dr. Wesley, any news about Pilofocus? Is it available in your clinic now or still under research?

Plug removal + Strip scar revision - Dr. Ali Karadeniz (AEK)- May 23, 2015

Plug removal + 250 FUE temple points- Dr. Hakan Doganay (AHD)- July 3, 2013

Scar Tricopigmentation- Dr. Koray Erdogan (ASMED)- May 3, 2013

2500 FUT (Hairline Repair)- Dr. Rahal- July 26, 2011

My Hair Treatments:

1- Alpecin Double Effect Shampoo (Daily)

2- Regaine Solution Minoxidil 5% (2 ml once a day)

3- GNC Ultra NourishHair™ (Once a day)

4- GNC Herbal Plus Standardized Saw Palmetto (Once a day)

My Rahal HT thread http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/164456-2500-fut-dr-rahal-hairline-repair.html[/size]

• 2 months later...

Thanks for your comments on this patient's progress.

Now, regarding Pilofocus, there was a recent expose in TheVerge that shed some light on our endeavor.

At long last, Pilofocus is just jumping on Twitter as this (rather than trying to respond to the various patient requests in different threads) may be the best media for updates in 2014.

• 1 year later...

How did this one turn out at a year or so if he came back to office? A lot of growth at 5 months.

Jan 2016 - 3800 graft FUT with Dr. Konior

NW 5A to 6.

Docs whose results I am most consistently impressed with: Konior, Cooley (FUT), Hasson (FUT), Diep (FUE) (yeah I like the zig zag).

Nice results Dr. Wesley. I'm sure you have a happy patient at this point and it will only get better in the coming months. Thanks for the pictures.

I am an online representative for Carolina Hair Surgery & Dr. Mike Vories (Recommended on the Hair Transplant Network).

View John's before/after photos and videos:  http://www.MyFUEhairtransplant.com

You can email me at johncasper99@gmail.com

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.