Best hair transplant you've seen

I've been searching these forums for a few weeks now, finding dozens of superb hair transplants results ,if I'm totally honest though none of them have really stood out to me. Now that's not saying that's a bad thing, ive been more than impressed, I just wanna see the patients who've gone from Nw7 to a NW1 if there are any.

I'm looking for high thickness and if they have a juvenile hair line A****

I want complete restoration, I could not imagine the amount of procedures and money these guys have spent to achieve those results but i really wanna see. I know its a tough ask.

So what I'm asking is what are the best hair transplants you've seen on these forums or wherever. I'll try and post the beat one i've seen if any stand out to me.

I've seen some impressive large scale FUE transformations from Lorenzo where a NW6 has become NW2. No particular case comes to mind but check out some of his videos (on his website or here). He tends to accomplishes this over two procedures but the results are very impressive and natural looking in the end.

You'll be hard pressed to find a NW7 to NW1 transformation with high density as not many doctors would agree to attempt that, not to mention most people probably don't have enough available donor grafts without using body hair. But I'd be curious to see a good one.

I guess I'm a novice to all and I don't know it how all works, but wouldn't it be possible just to do multiple procedures spaced out over a couple years, couldn't you eventually achieve a perfect hair line/hair? Btw do you think you could post that one you were talking about if its not too hard to ask.

I do not believe that a NW7 has ever been restored to a NW 1 with good density period. The problem is the lack of donor supply. Most people have about 8000 grafts to use. A NW 6 made into a NW 2 with good density yes, that's possible and I have seen this done using 9000+ grafts but a 7 to a 1, never.

Here is the best that I personally have ever seen. He went from a 5A to a 2 with good density but note how many grafts it look.

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/165656-dr-hasson-8402-grafts-one-session-11-months.html

My Hairloss Web Site -

Procedure #1: 5229 Grafts with Dr. Rahal Oct, 2010

Procedure #2: 2642 Grafts with Dr. Rahal Aug, 2013

7871 Grafts

http://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/blog/home-page.asp?WebID=2452

It is impossible.

Joetronic once showed what a 5000 graft segment (from memory but maybe incorrect) would look like superimposed on a completely bald scalp and it clearly demonstrates the limitations of hair transplantation. I found the picture.

5b32dd6bafc02_dsc_26731.jpg.5e0908bafa9e86792ffa9695b10f1888.jpg

Edited by chrisdav
Adding picture

2 poor unsatisfactory hair transplants performed in the UK.

Based on vast research and meeting patients, I travelled to see Dr Feller in New York to get repaired.

I just wanna see the patients who've gone from Nw7 to a NW1 if there are any. I'm looking for high thickness and if they have a juvenile hair line .

Hair transplants are mostly about the "illusion of density".

A NW7 is not going to get a super dense head of hair

because currently donor hair is limited, but that may change down the road.

Dr. Dow Stough - 1000 Grafts - 1996

Dr. Jerry Wong - 4352 Grafts - August 2012

Dr. Jerry Wong - 2708 Grafts - May 2016

Remember a hair transplant turns back the clock,

but it doesn't stop the clock.

So it its not possible to reuse donor hairs in a second procedure like years after the area has fully recovered?

I've never fully understood the whole thing, because from my view it just looks like a lot of blood or a big scar.... :Z

dumby dumby dumb dumb

Hey guys also I'd like to see more of your best Hair transplant results you've seen.

I think the average guy has between 8000-10,000 donor grafts available.

Some patients less, a few patients may have more.

So for example if you have two surgeries at 4000 grafts each,

you would be nearing the end of your available donor hair.

Some may squeeze out another 2000-3000 graft procedure.

Somewhere down the line there is talk of being able

to clone donor hair, and thus a patient would possibly

be able to have unlimited donor grafts available.

At that point it may be possible to go beyond the

illusion of density and actually attain real density.

Dr. Dow Stough - 1000 Grafts - 1996

Dr. Jerry Wong - 4352 Grafts - August 2012

Dr. Jerry Wong - 2708 Grafts - May 2016

Remember a hair transplant turns back the clock,

but it doesn't stop the clock.

I've got extremely (natural) thin hair and am currently loosing it at an alarming rate (NW2), so would I get much less grafts when it comes to gettting a HT down the road, and won't that in fact course me to have an EXTREMELY thin HT, making it look like complete crap?

Just wondering guys.

Are you familiar with how a hair transplant works? It's essentially rearranging deck chairs on the Titanic. You're just moving stuff around and creating an illusion of a full head of hair. Like another poster mentioned, when it becomes possible to clone hair follicles then you might have the ability for full restoration.

The best HT's I see regularly are those NW2-3 patients of Dr Erdogan that go back to basically being a full, thick NW1, or at least appear to be. But then again their hair loss was minimal to "medium" to begin with. Still it shouldn't be discredited just because they were not NW5-7. I think what that shows is if you take preventive drugs really early in your hairloss days and your hairloss becomes a stable NW2-3, you can get a really good and satisfying hair transplant. However, NW5-7's can also get satisfying results, it would probably just take several HT's. Of course there's always the case when a patient wants to be conservative and it doesn't take much to satisfy them, they are happy with their HT and that is what matters.

Another thing I fail to see often is patients not asking for temple corner restoration. I'm not sure if this is a donor problem, or the doctor rejecting, or the ptient just not caring it but I think temple corners make a huge difference to your face and hair styles. That's something I see missing too often but those who get the temple corners restored seem to get the best results.

The best HT's I see regularly are those NW2-3 patients of Dr Erdogan that go back to basically being a full, thick NW1, or at least appear to be. But then again their hair loss was minimal to "medium" to begin with. Still it shouldn't be discredited just because they were not NW5-7. I think what that shows is if you take preventive drugs really early in your hairloss days and your hairloss becomes a stable NW2-3, you can get a really good and satisfying hair transplant. However, NW5-7's can also get satisfying results, it would probably just take several HT's. Of course there's always the case when a patient wants to be conservative and it doesn't take much to satisfy them, they are happy with their HT and that is what matters.

Another thing I fail to see often is patients not asking for temple corner restoration. I'm not sure if this is a donor problem, or the doctor rejecting, or the ptient just not caring it but I think temple corners make a huge difference to your face and hair styles. That's something I see missing too often but those who get the temple corners restored seem to get the best results.

I know exactly what you mean, the temples region area is never reever stored which I really don't get by anyone who gets a HT. Since becoming a nw2 ( the being the first area where I lost my hair) it makes my forehead looking fucking dumb as hell, so it would be the place I'd love to restore the most.

I might consider in the future have a doctor get me from a nw7 to a nw1, but just have it really short, I think it would actually look good.An extremely short nw1 that appears quite thin. Obviously using as many grafts as can on my head, it would be interesting.

Exactly, they are vital.Some don't need them done but those that do and don't get them done could run the risk of their procedure looking like a wig, plus they frame your whole face so much better!

I agree . I saw one doctor who said no they would not do my temple points as the hair was lost there for some other reason, WTF? plus no one would notice on me, joker. Any way now iam getting 200grafts one side and 600 the other which shows you how out of line they are.

I agree . I saw one doctor who said no they would not do my temple points as the hair was lost there for some other reason, WTF? plus no one would notice on me, joker. Any way now iam getting 200grafts one side and 600 the other which shows you how out of line they are.

Good for you man if I ever get a HT Im going to make sure I get my temples done.

Since loosing those bits its just made me look really ugly, especially up close.

I don't think it would require that many grafts, I could imagine you could use your body hair or facial hair, just keep it short.

JohnnyB is the one that first made me go WOW when I joined. I commented on a Turkish FUE result a week or two ago that was outstanding. There are so many good and great ones it's hard to pick really.

I think your bar is very high.

2,000 grafts FUT Dr. Feller, July 27th 2012. 23 years old at the time. Excellent result. Need crown sorted eventually but concealer works well for now.

Propecia and minoxidil since 2010. Fine for 8 years - bad sides after switching to Aindeem in 2018.

Switched to topical fin/minox combo from Minoxidil Max in October 2020, along with dermarolling 1x a week.

Wrote a book for newbies called Beating Hair Loss, available on Amazon

JohnnyB is the one that first made me go WOW when I joined. I commented on a Turkish FUE result a week or two ago that was outstanding. There are so many good and great ones it's hard to pick really.

I think your bar is very high.

I know, I know. Not trying to be a jerk, I was simply wondering.

I'd love to see that hair transplant you were talking about!

I recently had a FUE with 1800 grafts, though I made a very quick decision. In one visit I got my surgery the next day. The whole treatment proved out to be quite expensive and it has been 7 days now. Since the initial hair growth looks ugly I believe I'll have to wear a cap for at least 10 more days and the hair are hard too. Luckily I had the opportunity to take a 3 week off because I cannot wear a cap to work and I am worried about that. Also I don't understand what 2000 graft can do when human head has so many hair.