"Cant decide" quick 6.5 month update

Cant decide

Here at about 6.5 months and things continue to thicken. Now that the top of the crown growth has thickened considerably, I decided to rely less on combing the thick thatch of hair on my lower crown over and instead grow out the top crown a bit so it falls back a little and covers some of the bare area (Not much of it as I don't want a comb over effect going on). The upside is that by doing this, my crown hair lays better and is more robust in wind, etc but the downside is that the bare patch appears a little lower on the back of my head (Although I guess this is not really a bad thing). Either way, the area exposed after styling is at about 1.25*2 inches which means my crown went from about 120 sq cm to about 18 sq cm. It has shrunk by about 80% or so with only about 2400 grafts put back there. Therefore, I am happy and cant complain. No plans to get the small bare patch done as it does not really bother me; especially coming from the land of NW 6 :)

No crown loss can be seen by looking at me from the left or right side which was my main goal and has been accomplished.

Will be interesting to see what the next 6 months will bring.

My Hairloss Web Site -

Procedure #1: 5229 Grafts with Dr. Rahal Oct, 2010

Procedure #2: 2642 Grafts with Dr. Rahal Aug, 2013

7871 Grafts

http://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/blog/home-page.asp?WebID=2452

I was being silly, sounds like you're getting good results and are happy. Are you going to post pics here or in your journal?

No problem. I have been taking so much heat lately about the pics that I post on here that I guess I was being hypersensitive. I am happy thus far. I will eventually post pics but I need my wife to take them.

I did post some pics at 5.5 and 6 months on here in separate threads but they were not the best images as they were with my head tilted back into a mirror. They do give a good idea though of how far I have come at least. This one is from 6 months.

I just found another pic which shows the front that was worked on during round 1 and just a bit in round 2. It gives a good idea of the density I was able to get in the front and top. This pic may make it look a bit denser than it actually is but its pretty close to reality. The hair is a little messed up in this one though :)

5b32dd5c4a343_photo(74).jpg.bceded2180fbf5643d0731677a7e3312.jpg

md.jpg.ef7a494f10446d712f029b14f7025da6.jpg

Edited by Cant decide

My Hairloss Web Site -

7871 Grafts

Your results are nothing but astounding. But the hairline is the best of all--corresponding to your facial features perfectly naturally. Kudos for Dr. Rahal.

Thanks abcd. Right now I am just trying to determine the best way to style it.

My Hairloss Web Site -

7871 Grafts

The only good photos are the ones taken by the clinic.

Every other photo is useless. Seriously, its not that hard to take a photo on your own.

- Photo Police :cool:

HT#1 - Dr. Rahal (Jan 2012) - 4700 grafts

HT#2 - Dr. Rahal (Jan 2014) - 1800 grafts

HT#3 - Dr. Konior (Jan 2018) - 1200 grafts

True but the clinic photos are all you need to assess the brilliance of the result... I don't really care whether Can't Decide is inept at photography. I'm just happy for his brilliant result.

However, the Photo Police is needed for clinics/people who have no fair photos for comparison.

I am perplexed. Have you not all seen the pics I posted with my hair damp, side profiles. top down, etc. I have posted these on separate threads over the years from op#1. I will eventually post clinic pics post op from op # 2 but come on guys give me a break, I have been on Here for years helping you all whenever I can. My pics have been decent and not trying to hide anything. I am just taking quick pics so you all get an idea of my progress.

It's stuff like this that makes us " Veterans" feel like just not posting at all.

Edited by Cant decide

My Hairloss Web Site -

7871 Grafts

Your results are nothing but astounding. But the hairline is the best of all--corresponding to your facial features perfectly naturally. Kudos for Dr. Rahal.

agreed, looks very thick especially the hairline!

crown is coming in nice too

go dense or go home

Unbiased advice and opinions based on 25 plus years of researching and actual experience with hair loss, hair restoration via both FUT & FUE, SMP, scalp issues including scalp eczema & seborrheic dermatitis and many others

HSRP10's favorite FUT surgeons: *Dr. Konior, *Dr Hasson, Dr. Rahal

HSRP10's favorite FUE surgeons: *Dr. Konior, *Dr. Bisanga, Dr. Erdogan, Dr. Couto

(*indicates actual experience with doctor)

I am perplexed. Have you not all seen the pics I posted with my hair damp, side profiles. top down, etc. I have posted these on separate threads over the years from op#1. I will eventually post clinic pics post op from op # 2 but come on guys give me a break, I have been on Here for years helping you all whenever I can. My pics have been decent and not trying to hide anything. I am just taking quick pics so you all get an idea of my progress.

It's stuff like this that makes us " Veterans" feel like just not posting at all.

I think you results are great. We are just seeking better pictures (literally takes a minute) to give this result justice. That's all.

HT#1 - Dr. Rahal (Jan 2012) - 4700 grafts

HT#2 - Dr. Rahal (Jan 2014) - 1800 grafts

HT#3 - Dr. Konior (Jan 2018) - 1200 grafts

In all honesty pal you're not the best photographer in the world but whatever you're not paid by this website or the clinic so the main thing is that you're happy and I'm sure you are!

I'm starting to feel a lot like not posting anymore too, I just feel that most over the years have come on forums for help from more experienced people got the results and info they needed and disappeared without helping newbies once they've learnt also I've spent hours helping people on posts and inboxes and its extremely rare anyone says thank you I'm sure people think we're just machines inboxing them data back. I completed a detailed ht blog with great photos for people to see ages ago and I'm still here for some reason.

Bonkerstonker! :D

http://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/blog/home-page.asp?WebID=1977

Update I'm now on 12200 Grafts, hair loss has been a thing of my past for years. Also I don't use minoxidil anymore I lost no hair coming off it. Reduced propecia to 1mg every other day.

My surgeons were

Dr Hasson x 4,

Dr Wong x 2

Norton x1

I started losing my hair at 19 in 1999

I started using propecia and minoxidil in 2000

Had 7 hair transplants over 12200 grafts by way of strip but

700 were Fue From Norton in uk