Finally my HT with Dr. Erdogan on 28th/29th January

Denny

Hi guys, just to let you know that tomorrow I am flying to Turkey! I will have my HT in 2 days, Tuesday and Wednesday. I will keep you posted! :D

An amazing experience (4002 grafts) with Dr. Koray Erdogan (ASMED Clinic).

Thank you buddy! I just had my consultation with Dr. Erdogan. I know I am bias but I have to say: wow! The new clinic is amazing! Everything so nice and clean! I am glad to know The team has grown. The 2 technicians helping Dr. Erdogan with the extractions are great! Delek is not alone! ;-)

I suggested Dr. Erdogan to prepare a video showing the new premises. It is worth it!

I will keep you posted! Tomorrow at 8:00h I start my journey! Hope to have you with me! ;-)

First part of the day duly accomplished! I am having lunch now and can see this experience is much easier than expected. The whole team is extremely friendly and professional. I started my day with Dr. Erdogan designing my hairline (that I loved it!). I took about one hour. Then 2 and half hour for extractions. Delek is doing an amazing work. Did not feel a thing!

Thank you guys! I couldn't have asked for a better first day! I will post pictures once I am really done. I am very happy with my hairline. It took them 7 hours with a 30 minutes lunch break to complete 2000 grafts. Delek is very, very fast and professional. Dr. Erdogan made all the incisions and came the whole day to see if everything was ok. Delek and Mustafa (another great member of the team) then implanted all the grafts. I had a French translator with me all the time. She was very friendly. The clinic has native translators for six languages. I liked having a translator cause I had somebody to talk during the procedure (and she was very pretty! ;-) ). The whole team is awesome. They really pay attention if you are in pain. They ask you all the time how you are doing and if you need something.

I am now in my room (I am staying at the clinic). The room is very comfortable and modern like the whole clinic. I am glad I am staying in the clinic it makes everything easier. But there's a hotel 5 minutes away.

Now I need to learn how to post pictures from my iPad in this thread. Tomorrow is second and last round! I will keep you posted!

Edited by Denny

Well done Denny my friend! You have been waiting for a while for your procedure. Its happening now! I can relate to your experience. Truly amazing (yep the nurses at the clinic are pretty. I had 2 translators lol!) Can't wait to see your photographs. Say hello to everyone at the clinic for me; tell Dr Koray I miss and will visit again one day.

Hi guys, I am ready for the second day. Must say I slept well even tough I had a long day. Did you have 2 translators Yaz89? I am gonna request my second one now! ;-). I will say hi to the team for you!

Thank you for your words Sadbuttrue! I will keep you posted! Have to go now!

Hi guys, I am ready for the second day. Must say I slept well even tough I had a long day. Did you have 2 translators Yaz89? I am gonna request my second one now! ;-). I will say hi to the team for you!

Thank you for your words Sadbuttrue! I will keep you posted! Have to go now!

Congrats Denny. looking forward to the pics

with the new clinic, are there still communication issues with Dr. Erdogan? (delayed e-mail reponse etc.)

also what is the cost of FUE per graft there, and what is the lead time for booking?

go dense or go home

Unbiased advice and opinions based on 25 plus years of researching and actual experience with hair loss, hair restoration via both FUT & FUE, SMP, scalp issues including scalp eczema & seborrheic dermatitis and many others

HSRP10's favorite FUT surgeons: *Dr. Konior, *Dr Hasson, Dr. Rahal

HSRP10's favorite FUE surgeons: *Dr. Konior, *Dr. Bisanga, Dr. Erdogan, Dr. Couto

(*indicates actual experience with doctor)

Thank you for the nice words guys! Very appreciated! Pictures are coming soon, David! Second day is being so great as the first one. It is so important to feel welcome. And they know how to do it!

I just finished another 2000 extractions with Dilek (took 2:30h. She is fast, precise, pretty and friendly. What else do we need? ;-) ) and Dr. Erdogan made the incisions (about 50 minutes). PRP also duly in place!

Now I am having a delicious lunch and back to the implantation with Dilek and Mustafa.

Hsrp10, the price is the same even in the new clinic, 2,5 euro per graft. Manual extraction. Communication is getting much better now in the new clinic. I will have a meeting with Dr. Erdogan and his team to discuss this and other matters tomorrow.

The waiting list is about 3-4 months. If you need any help, feel free to send a message to: dcaldeiron@gmail.com.

Sounds like things are going great Denny!

I was thinking of going to one of the Turkish clinics for FUE into an old bosley FUT scar from my 20's ( :rolleyes: ), is the ASMED experienced with such procedures?

go dense or go home

Unbiased advice and opinions based on 25 plus years of researching and actual experience with hair loss, hair restoration via both FUT & FUE, SMP, scalp issues including scalp eczema & seborrheic dermatitis and many others

HSRP10's favorite FUT surgeons: *Dr. Konior, *Dr Hasson, Dr. Rahal

HSRP10's favorite FUE surgeons: *Dr. Konior, *Dr. Bisanga, Dr. Erdogan, Dr. Couto

(*indicates actual experience with doctor)

Great to hear that Denny. Looking forward to see your pictures. So Dr. Erdogan did all the incisions himself and Delik did all the extractions. How about the implantation? How about PRP? Do you think its a marketing thing or it really works. Actually Dr. Hakan started offering for free too. I got so much respect for Dr. Erdogan for not increasing his rate although he invested so much into his new clinic. Quite impressive.

Wish you all the luck Buddy. You are now the official representative of one of the best manual FUE surgeons in Turkey.

Happy New Hairy Year Amigo :-)

Plug removal + Strip scar revision - Dr. Ali Karadeniz (AEK)- May 23, 2015

Plug removal + 250 FUE temple points- Dr. Hakan Doganay (AHD)- July 3, 2013

Scar Tricopigmentation- Dr. Koray Erdogan (ASMED)- May 3, 2013

2500 FUT (Hairline Repair)- Dr. Rahal- July 26, 2011

My Hair Treatments:

1- Alpecin Double Effect Shampoo (Daily)

2- Regaine Solution Minoxidil 5% (2 ml once a day)

3- GNC Ultra NourishHair™ (Once a day)

4- GNC Herbal Plus Standardized Saw Palmetto (Once a day)

My Rahal HT thread http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/164456-2500-fut-dr-rahal-hairline-repair.html[/size]

Hey guys, I am back home. As I already said to Dr Erdogan, words are of strong enough to thank him ad his team for the warm welcome, hospitality and making me feel so relaxed during my procedure.

Harp10, I just can tell you to send your pictures to me. Dr. Erdogan's has MANY reparation cases.

Hariri, extractions were done mostly by Delek. Dr. Erdogan has in his team other 2 technicians very talented and prepared to perform the extractions. Dr. Erdogan did all the incisions as usual. The implantation was done by Delek and Mustafa another talented member of the team. I had PRP. Dr. Erdogan told me he is seeing very good results.

I had a very interesting meeting with Dr. Erdogan and his team. Communication will not be a problem anymore. For English speakers we will have beside me, 2 people in his clinic who wil be responsible for the evaluation and post op. Asmed Clinic will start now posting more results and Dr. Erdogan will be more active in this Forum.

I will try to download at least some pictures now. I had a shoulder surgery so I am doing everything with one arm. I would like to give you the details of my surgery. I will do it soon! My a average number or hairs per graft was great! 2,76!!! I will post my break down on the new thread I wil start for my journey.

I have so many good news to tell you. But we need to wait a little longer!

Thank you all for your comments and good wishes!

The next day of my procedure after the wash! Great and funny team. This is Mustafa and....she is gonna kill me but I do not remember her name even tough she was amazing! I will find out!

image.jpg.98c3bb3aee35b6e854f54573196a3b0b.jpg