Finally my HT with Dr. Erdogan on 28th/29th January

Denny

Just after my surgery with Dr. Erdogan and Delek.

Looking good Denny! I just realised something. The tech who worked on me was Delek! I just didn't ask her name! Wow, I was in good hands and so were you. She really knows what is doing and is superb in her work. Hope you passed my good wished to them. Your done well done, proud of you. You faced many obstacles in your journey. By the way, did you stick to your original plan of 4000 grafts or something?

Thank you guys! I really appreciate a lot your comments! Yaz, I had 4002 grafts! Here are the numbers:

Single: 368

Double: 1.213

Triple: 1.541

Multiple: 880

I am happy with my grafts. Also Dr. Erdogan and Delek! Let's see the results!

An amazing experience (4002 grafts) with Dr. Koray Erdogan (ASMED Clinic).

Wow! 4002 grafts. This will be awesome taking in account the grouping of the grafts and your good donor. Hairline is excellent. Really well done

Congrats Denny, work looks superb, looking forward to following your progress.

You got an unbelievable hair to graft ratio of 2.76, loads of multi hair grafts which should give you a fantastic look in 12 months time :)

4510 FUSS Dr Feriduni December 2012

2350 FUSS Dr Feriduni December 2013

HT 1:Total Grafts 4510: Singles 715, Doubles 2123, Triples 1369, Quads 303 ( 10,280 Hairs )

HT 2:Total Grafts 2352: Singles 350, Doubles 1601, Triples 401, ( 4,755 Hairs )

Thank you for making my day, guys! Dr. Erdogan started laughing when he saw how many multiples I have. Delek had to look for singles for the hairline. But it had to be exactly from the area Dr. Erdogan wanted to give a natural looking. I am happy with the work. Actually, very happy! Now I need to do meditation to wait for the results! ;-). Thank you again for your nice comments guys!

Edited by Denny

Hi Denny, it was very good to meet you in Asmed last Thursday. I enjoyed having a chat with you and I had the opportunity to see the operation result, it was just amazing! Once again, congratulations! I had my HT just after yours; on 30 and 31 January. 4603 grafts extracted by Koray Erdogan and his fantastic team; Seda, Melis, Can and Alessio. I am very impressed by your avarage of hair per graft, mine was 2,01.. Best wishes from Istanbul!

Hey sarp, same here! It was cool to meet personally somebody from the forum. I am glad you had yours too. Now we only need to be patient to wait for the final result. It will be a looong transformation year! Pictures am also very amazed with the team. They are so friendly and professional. I really felt like home!

Thank you for your comments! I just washed my hair now and I muss say I like what I see. Such a clean work!

Let's keep in touch since we are going through our journeys together! Good growth and best wishes from Frankfurt!

Thank you John! I surely do! I will start today a new thread telling a little bit of my journey and I will post the pictures! Hope to see you there! ;-)

Denny........the work looks brilliant mate! You've had a tough enough ride over the last few months, so you deserve the massive transformation that I'm in no doubt you're in for. You have some scary stats on your side that should make this a monster transformation! Happy growing!

2,200 FUE + PRP with Dr Bisanga - BHR Clinic, 22-23 August 2013 - http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/171950-my-fue-2-200-prp-dr-bisanga-bhr-clinic.html

Current Regimen:

- Rogaine 5% Foam 2x daily

- Jasons Restorative Biotin Shampoo 2x daily / Nizoral 2% 2x weekly

- Nettle Root 500mg, MSM 1500mg, Biotin 5mg, Multi Vit, Omega 3

Hey buddy! Great to see you here! Thank you very much for your nice words! The best view months have been a little bit tough but I'm sure the coming months will be great! I'm glad to have you onboard! I am also following your journey! I'm taking the vitamins you suggested to me. Thank you!