Dr.Bhatti and Hairlines !

augustya

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Again That was a foolish act IMO ! ;)

Yes firstly you act like a secret informer and then you do not say How Dr.Bhatti reacted on this ! It does raise some doubts in minds.

Hi Augustya,

I think you might not be reading this correctly. For the record, I had also forwarded some threads from this forum (criticizing Dr. Bhatti's hairline design) to Dr. Bhatti. Interesting part is that all the criticism came from one person only, who has never been a patient of Dr. Bhatti and has not even met with Dr. Bhatti. Dr. Bhatti gave me more information about that one person (he also lodged a formal complaint with the forum moderator,Bill).

I believe that Dr. Bhatti might have shared similar informtion with Jayukdht and that is why he is keeping it confidential. There is nothing to hide here. If you were in our place, you would probably do the same. We brought something to Dr. Bhatti's attention and he gave us his feedback about one specific person.......wouldn't look nice to post that feedback on an online forum. I hope you understand.

If you still have questions/concerns, please feel free to PM me and we can discuss in detail.

Thanks,

California

DarlingBuds FUE's profile photo 

North America Representative and Patient Advisor for:
Dr. Tejinder Bhatti, Darling Buds Hair Transplant Center, Chandigarh, India.

Disclaimer: I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.

Dr Bhatti is happy for me to post his reply that he emailed to me.....

"Thank you for the mail. I have been following on a few threads discussing my hairlines. Once bitten twice shy!

I no longer get carried away by pow hairlines which I used to allow to my patients who wanted them desperately. This was when I started off in my hair transplant career.

I soon realised that with age, your view of your body image changes and hairlines start to look rather puerile (child like).

Some of my patients resented low hairlines which they themselves forced upon me; so now I counsel all my patients about placing the hairline lower than normal.

I would not any more place a hairline lower than what I have explained here-

(Link removed by moderator)

I have refused a hair transplant to many patients who would not listen to me.

The doctor is not a mechanic who would do whatever a patient desires him to do.

Yes ofcourse I am flexible by half a centimeter!"

Regards,

Dr Tejinder Bhatti

Edited by David - TakingThePlunge

Dr Bhatti is happy for me to post his reply that he emailed to me.....

"Thank you for the mail. I have been following on a few threads discussing my hairlines. Once bitten twice shy!

I no longer get carried away by pow hairlines which I used to allow to my patients who wanted them desperately. This was when I started off in my hair transplant career.

I soon realised that with age, your view of your body image changes and hairlines start to look rather puerile (child like).

Some of my patients resented low hairlines which they themselves forced upon me; so now I counsel all my patients about placing the hairline lower than normal.

I would not any more place a hairline lower than what I have explained here-

(link removed by moderator)

I have refused a hair transplant to many patients who would not listen to me.

The doctor is not a mechanic who would do whatever a patient desires him to do.

Yes ofcourse I am flexible by half a centimeter!"

Regards,

Dr Tejinder Bhatti

Doesn't come to me as surprise, when similarly I consulted one more top FUE Surgeon in India, he had the same thing to say If at a point the patient starts demanding and asking for some funny looking hairlines very opposite to what he can carry at his age, I straight away refuse to do a HT on him, my reputation and name is at stake he said...

But having said that I am very keen to find out when Dr.Bhatti so emphatically says no to listen to any unreasonable suggestions or demands about hairlines from patient but whether is he open to take into consideration the patients opinion his objective and aspirations about doing a HT and hence having a desired hairline, I would love to see him do atleast this much what's the point otherwise if the patient goes through all this hassles and what is he paying so much for. (maybe "california" can comment on this) so I feel the patient and the HT surgeon has to reach to a common agreeable point which makes both of them happy...more the patient :-)

Edited by David - TakingThePlunge

Well Augustya you be going to Dr Bhatti for your HT....do you need to create your Hairline, if so, you will find out how reasonable or unreasonable Dr bhatti is..

In the end both parties have to been happy of the Hairline design BUT the patient will have to live with it for rest of this life.

SO WHO HAS THE FINAL SAY DR or the PATIENT ????

PATIENT HAS TO HAVE THE LAST SAY !!!! which is endorsed by the Doctor :D

Sharing my personal experience with Dr. Bhatti. I found him to be very accomodating and reasonable. Before I went for my HT proecedure with Dr. Bhatti (July 2013), I reached out to 8 of his past patients via email and phone. I discussed Dr. Bhatti's hairline design too. I got all positive feedback and that motivated me to take the flight from San Francisco to New Delhi and onwards to Chandigarh.

As far as Dr. Bhatti's response is concerned, I tend to agree with his logic. When we go to see any doctor, we let the expert (doctor) do the diagnosis and then the prescription. We do not 'suggest' the treatment to the doctor. I do understand that for an HT procedure, there is more patient involvement but my belief is that when you do your full research and due diligence in choosing your HT surgeon, then you need to trust that Surgeon and take his advise after a straight forward and honest discussion about what your expectations are from the HT.

Disclaimer: I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.

I think this thread got a little misunderstood in the end, in the sense people are talking about lowering hairline then usual or permitted however when I started this thread I didn't mean that what I meant was after a Hairline is decided upon mutually by the patient and the Dr in this case Dr.Bhatti how good is he in implementing it, like giving it some fine, finishing touches like giving it angles, twists and turns to make it look like artist done job...how good is he in doing the fine artistry job. I never meant of lowering hairline than usual.

Edited by augustya

Hey there, feel free to have a look at my frontal hair line done by Dr Bhatti, Im only 10 weeks since having my FUE, 1500 graphs for front line, I'm really happy I went ahead with the transplant, unsure where or why you have heard bad things about his clinic, I've been nothing but over joyed by every part of the trip. anyway take care, and if you go with Dr Bhatti tell him his lame jokes are funny, from Seth

Hair Restoration Social Network ? Community for and by Hair Loss Patients

June 2013 - 3000 FUE Dr Bhatti

Oct 2013 - 1000 FUE Dr Bhatti

Oct 2015 - 785 FUE Dr Bhatti

Dr. Bhatti's Recommendation Profile on the Hair Transplant Network

My story and photos can be seen here

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/Sethticles/

Hey there, feel free to have a look at my frontal hair line done by Dr Bhatti, Im only 10 weeks since having my FUE, 1500 graphs for front line, I'm really happy I went ahead with the transplant, unsure where or why you have heard bad things about his clinic, I've been nothing but over joyed by every part of the trip. anyway take care, and if you go with Dr Bhatti tell him his lame jokes are funny, from Seth

Hair Restoration Social Network ? Community for and by Hair Loss Patients

Nope, I never said I have heard bad things about Dr.Bhatti's clinic !!

When did I say that ? Had that been the case I would have not publicly announced that even I will get a HT done from him !! I just had some concerns how good is he in mimicking nature's job of giving a Natural hairline, requires artistry IMO !!

Nope, I never said I have heard bad things about Dr.Bhatti's clinic !!

When did I say that ? Had that been the case I would have not publicly announced that even I will get a HT done from him !! I just had some concerns how good is he in mimicking nature's job of giving a Natural hairline, requires artistry IMO !!

Hi Augustya,

If I were you, I would look up all the patients of Dr. Bhatti that are to be found on the online forums and study the HT results. Emailing the patients with questions is also not a bad idea. That is exactly what I did before I made the decision to trust Dr. Bhatti with my HT. I had had a bad experience with HT in California (many years ago) and hence I was even more skeptical.

I strongly believe that Dr. Bhatti is an excellent HT Surgeon and that his hairline design is great. Again, please note that the only individual that has been consistently picking on Dr. Bhatti's hairlines is NOT among Dr. Bhatti's patients, has NOT met Dr. Bhatti and has NOT spoken to Dr. Bhatti. I would give more weight to the feedback of actual Dr. Bhatti patients.....

Joseph Goebbels had said "If you repeat a lie often enough, it becomes the truth"

Thank you and good luck.

California

hairlines people are talking about

lets go and watch dr paul shapiro , hasson and wong, rahal, dr umar sanusi hairlines here on HT network and utube and some turkish surgeon hairlines

then we will know what is hairline

rightnow i think if we garee dr bhatti giving best hairline and he is best in the world for hairline then we should sure shot wee videos of surgeons i mentioned and then lets compare hairline of dr bhatti

hairlines people are talking about

lets go and watch dr paul shapiro , hasson and wong, rahal, dr umar sanusi hairlines here on HT network and utube and some turkish surgeon hairlines

then we will know what is hairline

rightnow i think if we garee dr bhatti giving best hairline and he is best in the world for hairline then we should sure shot wee videos of surgeons i mentioned and then lets compare hairline of dr bhatti

Ok, Now everyone is aware that the names of the HT Surgeons that you mentioned are world class. But that does not make Dr.Bhatti's work bad. unless you tell us what is it with the Hairline of Dr.Bhatti that you see as a problem. I am afraid people are gonna have to treat all your posts (which are repetitive, meaningless bashing) as "TROLL" :rolleyes:

Edited by augustya

Hi, my name is Reid Crowley and I would like to state from the beginning that I'm a previous patient of Dr Bhatti and act as a patient coordinator for overseas patients wishing to book with the Doctor. I tend not to post on the forums, but I came across this post and felt that the discussion would benefit from viewing a hairline (my own) that has developed full term. Please see below

Just a few points that I feel anyone who is considering a hair transplant may need to take into account with regards to hairline design.

Firstly, the majority of people that consider a hair transplant procedure are generally in their early 20's to mid 30's & sometimes don't take into account that, what may be suitable for them at 21, may not be so well suited at 41 or 51. Therefore much care has to be taken when designing a patients hairline so that the final result looks seemingly natural and appropriate for the patient as the years pass by. I was very thankful to the doctor for designing mine in just that way, I can understand why most patients would like a lowered, more horizontally structured hairline with little or no recession above the temple peaks, however it just doesn't look natural as a patient ages, keeping in mind that hair transplants are permanent!

Secondly, Each patient would be taken upon the merit of their own case, for example a patient of Afro-Caribbean descent wouldn't warrant the same hairline considerations as a Caucasian patient. When I had my hair transplant back on 25/03/2012, we discussed the possibility of creating a lower, more squared hairline, however due to my larger frame and head the doctor suggested a subtle curved recession of my hairline above my temple peaks, as it would soften my facial features as opposed to a straighter more squared hairline as many would maybe prefer.

Lastly, after reading many of the posts, I don't believe for one minute Dr Bhatti's results (i.e % of implanted grafts being successful) are being brought into question! It really is a point of aesthetic taste & variance in styles of hairline design. All I would suggest to anyone who would be considering the doctor, that they should refer to his previous patient pictures to judge for themselves. Also just as a general piece of advice for anyone who is considering a procedure with any doctor for that matter. I would advise them to research different styles of hairlines extensively and even look at famous stars or celebrities and find a look that they would ultimately want to achieve, this is always an invaluable aid to take to a consultation with a doctor, and may bear many fruits in ultimately achieving the style and look you desire!

IMG_4010.jpg.34d17bcff21d3c7f100067dc25409239.jpg

IMG_4011.jpg.780cc4c735867cdd9ff2ee1d37ac95b0.jpg

IMG_4037.jpg.e9d7d18b78a75c6ff5c995eff70bff42.jpg

IMG_4040.jpg.abefd7a2fae3b6085568d7c70ca99633.jpg

IMG_4048.jpg.14a7a229a00362f21e54c7595871d000.jpg

IMG_4045.jpg.1648ceb22613711cf57d9ed8b933d93d.jpg

IMG_4046.jpg.2a4acdfbab30bebfe737fd20f7139b61.jpg

IMG_4044.jpg.9a8c8bac796c68e83ab0097b6f6c29ed.jpg

mhr-3993.jpg.40f54304a7648417f0b81ec0e368e0d1.jpg

mhr-4021.jpg.0f4c8a2e9df9fc1161054d71c5f77b4e.jpg

I had 3050 FUE grafts performed by Dr. Tejinder Bhatti

at the Darling Buds Hair Transplant Center,

Chandigarh, India in March 2012.

Hi, my name is Reid Crowley and I would like to state from the beginning that I'm a previous patient of Dr Bhatti and act as a patient coordinator for overseas patients wishing to book with the Doctor. I tend not to post on the forums, but I came across this post and felt that the discussion would benefit from viewing a hairline (my own) that has developed full term. Please see below

Just a few points that I feel anyone who is considering a hair transplant may need to take into account with regards to hairline design.

Firstly, the majority of people that consider a hair transplant procedure are generally in their early 20's to mid 30's & sometimes don't take into account that, what may be suitable for them at 21, may not be so well suited at 41 or 51. Therefore much care has to be taken when designing a patients hairline so that the final result looks seemingly natural and appropriate for the patient as the years pass by. I was very thankful to the doctor for designing mine in just that way, I can understand why most patients would like a lowered, more horizontally structured hairline with little or no recession above the temple peaks, however it just doesn't look natural as a patient ages, keeping in mind that hair transplants are permanent!

Secondly, Each patient would be taken upon the merit of their own case, for example a patient of Afro-Caribbean descent wouldn't warrant the same hairline considerations as a Caucasian patient. When I had my hair transplant back on 25/03/2012, we discussed the possibility of creating a lower, more squared hairline, however due to my larger frame and head the doctor suggested a subtle curved recession of my hairline above my temple peaks, as it would soften my facial features as opposed to a straighter more squared hairline as many would maybe prefer.

Lastly, after reading many of the posts, I don't believe for one minute Dr Bhatti's results (i.e % of implanted grafts being successful) are being brought into question! It really is a point of aesthetic taste & variance in styles of hairline design. All I would suggest to anyone who would be considering the doctor, that they should refer to his previous patient pictures to judge for themselves. Also just as a general piece of advice for anyone who is considering a procedure with any doctor for that matter. I would advise them to research different styles of hairlines extensively and even look at famous stars or celebrities and find a look that they would ultimately want to achieve, this is always an invaluable aid to take to a consultation with a doctor, and may bear many fruits in ultimately achieving the style and look you desire!

Hi Reid,

Nice to meet you here. Dr. Bhatti had spoken to me about you. Your HT looks impeccable. Thank you for the excellent write up.

In all fairness to the members of this forum, there is only one particular user that keeps chanting about "Dr. Bhatti's hairline design". Most of the forum members know and respect Dr. Bhatti's skills as a world class FUE Surgeon.

Thanks,

California

I thought I would post some more natural pictures I recently took along with a few of my before shots!

enjoy!!!

5b32db2434868_photo1.jpg.2b8e5a4eebab4b59c6521fbf5b6e9071.jpg

5b32db2442c14_photo2.jpg.b068d23665f9c5b18a2fb0a594f171fa.jpg

5b32db2455435_photo3.jpg.79191d68d6b39c4ac0ec95966d5fe77e.jpg

5b32db2462f60_photo4.jpg.7b0c203c8f7a465ccb89d342c6b5eaf1.jpg

5b32db247aaf3_photo1(1).JPG.37770ea6987965097b835c0d4308aa47.JPG

5b32db2492bb2_photo2(1).JPG.8b611e6c96efed8b14a5280468087d71.JPG

5b32db24a5b75_photo3(1).JPG.f5c7a65cc1ed23889fc32453ed9ac871.JPG

5b32db24c29a5_photo4(1).JPG.105bad9931f2ac6e16836da7ddf9458b.JPG

5b32db24dcba5_photo5.JPG.ab533fd634a1797adf72ad1c4a4d62ee.JPG

I had 3050 FUE grafts performed by Dr. Tejinder Bhatti

at the Darling Buds Hair Transplant Center,

Chandigarh, India in March 2012.

I thought I would post some more natural pictures I recently took along with a few of my before shots!

enjoy!!!

From the situation you were in, Pre HT it looks good but I still think your hairline is still placed high it could have been a tad lower. I have seen some of the pictures posted here of Dr.Bhatti's work. In my opinion all of them are still high it can be a little lower maybe by just a cm but Dr.Bhatti is placing his hairline higher infact quite higher ( According to the formula from your eyebrows which should be 7-8 CMS, it looks even higher than that) I am not complaining about the quality, but the length in my opinion is too high considering the person is undergoing a HT. Again it is my opinion.

Edited by augustya

HTIndia photos look fantastic. Perhaps the hairline is too high for a younger person, but looks great and i think looks quite natural and suited to his age. Looks like his donor area has plenty more to harvest therefore if he wanted to lower the hairline he could. But I would keep my donor area at its fullest incase in 5 years he needs to add more to the top area or crown, which i think Dr Batti would take into consideration before the HT procedure. To lower the hairline by 1cm, you would looking at 800 - 1000 grafts, FUE most people have maximum 5000 donor area, again this is also a factor with hairlines. Needless to say Dr Bhatti leaves the final decision up to the patients mind.

June 2013 - 3000 FUE Dr Bhatti

Oct 2013 - 1000 FUE Dr Bhatti

Oct 2015 - 785 FUE Dr Bhatti

Dr. Bhatti's Recommendation Profile on the Hair Transplant Network

My story and photos can be seen here

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/Sethticles/

I think your hairline looks great on you HTIndia. It's definitely a high one, and higher than I would have done, but it suits your face, and does emulate a 'mature' hairline very honestly.

There is room for negotiation, and although my hair was about as receded as HTIndia's pre-op, I pushed for a lower hairline. Time will tell how that works out in the long run.