Dr.Bhatti and Hairlines !

augustya

HT india nice job by dr bhatti

But I dont like the hairline.

No offence as this is my opinion and I am sure I can express my opinion

What are you rambling on about this time??

Hair Transplant Dr Feller Oct 2011

Hair Transplant Dr Lorenzo June 2014

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi, my name is Reid Crowley and I would like to state from the beginning that I'm a previous patient of Dr Bhatti and act as a patient coordinator for overseas patients wishing to book with the Doctor. I tend not to post on the forums, but I came across this post and felt that the discussion would benefit from viewing a hairline (my own) that has developed full term. Please see below

Just a few points that I feel anyone who is considering a hair transplant may need to take into account with regards to hairline design.

Firstly, the majority of people that consider a hair transplant procedure are generally in their early 20's to mid 30's & sometimes don't take into account that, what may be suitable for them at 21, may not be so well suited at 41 or 51. Therefore much care has to be taken when designing a patients hairline so that the final result looks seemingly natural and appropriate for the patient as the years pass by. I was very thankful to the doctor for designing mine in just that way, I can understand why most patients would like a lowered, more horizontally structured hairline with little or no recession above the temple peaks, however it just doesn't look natural as a patient ages, keeping in mind that hair transplants are permanent!

Secondly, Each patient would be taken upon the merit of their own case, for example a patient of Afro-Caribbean descent wouldn't warrant the same hairline considerations as a Caucasian patient. When I had my hair transplant back on 25/03/2012, we discussed the possibility of creating a lower, more squared hairline, however due to my larger frame and head the doctor suggested a subtle curved recession of my hairline above my temple peaks, as it would soften my facial features as opposed to a straighter more squared hairline as many would maybe prefer.

Lastly, after reading many of the posts, I don't believe for one minute Dr Bhatti's results (i.e % of implanted grafts being successful) are being brought into question! It really is a point of aesthetic taste & variance in styles of hairline design. All I would suggest to anyone who would be considering the doctor, that they should refer to his previous patient pictures to judge for themselves. Also just as a general piece of advice for anyone who is considering a procedure with any doctor for that matter. I would advise them to research different styles of hairlines extensively and even look at famous stars or celebrities and find a look that they would ultimately want to achieve, this is always an invaluable aid to take to a consultation with a doctor, and may bear many fruits in ultimately achieving the style and look you desire!

Hello Reid - your hair has matured very nicely now!

I've had good growth with mine and am back in with Dr Bhatti in the new year for a small fine brush touch up session. I'll post the results next year after mine has matured. He's going to create a very natural hairline using nape of neck single hair's only - should be an interesting result.

Best,

James (Wales)

I think it depends - it's classed as being outside the safe zone, but people have good results with it.

My Father and Grandfather (51 + 81 respectively both Norwwod 6's) still have thick nape hair areas - so I am willing to have a go.

HT India, you are looking great. I wish Dr. Bhatti will soon be recommended here. Congrats anyways for being recommended in the IAHRS as the first Asian FUE exclusive HT Doc. Pretty impressive. Dr, Bhatti and Dr. Hakan took Asia to a new level of HT reputation. I consider Antalya as an Asian city since its in the Asian side :-)

Plug removal + Strip scar revision - Dr. Ali Karadeniz (AEK)- May 23, 2015

Plug removal + 250 FUE temple points- Dr. Hakan Doganay (AHD)- July 3, 2013

Scar Tricopigmentation- Dr. Koray Erdogan (ASMED)- May 3, 2013

2500 FUT (Hairline Repair)- Dr. Rahal- July 26, 2011

My Hair Treatments:

1- Alpecin Double Effect Shampoo (Daily)

2- Regaine Solution Minoxidil 5% (2 ml once a day)

3- GNC Ultra NourishHair™ (Once a day)

4- GNC Herbal Plus Standardized Saw Palmetto (Once a day)

My Rahal HT thread http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/164456-2500-fut-dr-rahal-hairline-repair.html[/size]

• 2 weeks later...
I am looking to do the hair tranplant throgh dr Tejinder bhatti........please suggest how much we rely on him......if compare to other doctors.......

Hi Sdilse2,

I suggest that you look up Dr. Bhatti's patients on this forum and other forums, (by doing a search on Dr. Bhatti), go through their HT case histories and reach out to them with any questions. That is exactly what I did earlier this year when I was researching HT Surgeons. I strongly believe that the past and current patients of a Surgeon are the best resources anyone can use to form an opinion about a Surgeon.

I wish you all the best. Please let me know if you need any specific information related to Dr. Bhatti.

Thanks,

California

DarlingBuds FUE's profile photo 

North America Representative and Patient Advisor for:
Dr. Tejinder Bhatti, Darling Buds Hair Transplant Center, Chandigarh, India.

Disclaimer: I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.

Hi Jayukdht,

I am really glad that you emailed Dr. Bhatti directly to get your questions/concerns addressed. Folks that have dealt with Dr. Bhatti would know that he is an extremely humble and down to earth person. He is very prompt in responding to emails (personally). I don't think that there is anything wrong for a potential HT patient to contact the HT Surgeon directly with questions.

Bashing someone is easy.....but common courtesy demands that the "bashing claims" to be backed up with solid data, statistics and examples. There are numerous Dr. Bhatti patients on this and other online forums and I have yet to see any patient of them post anything negative about him. That in itself should speak volumes about this doctor. If the patients and happy with the HT procedure and results, it doesn't sound fair for a non-patient to constantly criticize the Surgeon based upon some unsubstantiated hypothesis.

Just my two cents.

Thanks,

California

Did you compare the same with dr Rahal.........if you really wanna...care @ hair line.

Did you compare the same with dr Rahal.........if you really wanna...care @ hair line.

Hi Sdilse2,

Since I am the Patient Advisor for Dr. Bhatti for the North America region, I don't think that it would be fair on my part to compare Dr. Bhatti with any other Surgeon. I hope you understand where I am coming from.

All the best to you. I hope your decision in choosing an HT Surgeon, proves to be the right one in the long run.

Thanks,

California

DarlingBuds FUE's profile photo 

North America Representative and Patient Advisor for:
Dr. Tejinder Bhatti, Darling Buds Hair Transplant Center, Chandigarh, India.

Disclaimer: I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.

Thanks......California...

Next month November end i am travelling to India.....for the vacation .......I have severe dandruff and hair thinning all over the scalp.....

Since last 1 year i am searching all the forums came to final decision that i will do hair transplant with dr bhartti or dr rahal............

Dr Rahal is expensive and have the good success results in hairline.........but cost is too expensive .......

he is using ARTAS for the procedure...........

And Dr Bhatti.....is using motorized punches......................

How much reliable and long last results for both technique?

I am in confused state......where to do................I hope you can understand.........

Thanks

Hi sdilse2 - I went to Dr Bhatti only 3 months ago, so I am still waiting on my full results, my experience was great and the price was. What I'd like to share with you about Dr Bhatti is, when I was there 5 HT surgeons from all around the world traveled there as observers, "to learn from the best" quoted one surgeon and the Italian surgeon said to me "he's one of the best in the world, thats why we're here." go to my home page and look at some of the photos, you can see the other Dr's watching me have my harvesting done. Unsure about the motorised punches, Dr Bhatti does everything by manual and has a fun yet very well trained team to assist. Feel free to PM for more details, take care seth

June 2013 - 3000 FUE Dr Bhatti

Oct 2013 - 1000 FUE Dr Bhatti

Oct 2015 - 785 FUE Dr Bhatti

Dr. Bhatti's Recommendation Profile on the Hair Transplant Network

My story and photos can be seen here

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/Sethticles/

sdilse2 - another very happy Bhatti patient here. In particular I love the hairline. As I said earlier I did have to do a bit of debating with him to get it the way I wanted it.

Everybody that knows has said that it looks really natural. I don't hide it much except for most people at work.

It's pretty solid at 5 months, and if timeframes are correct it should at least double density again within a few months.

Check the many reviews on him. They're what convinced me. I actually prefer Bhatti's hairlines too.

Good luck,

Hi sdilse2 - I went to Dr Bhatti only 3 months ago, so I am still waiting on my full results, my experience was great and the price was. What I'd like to share with you about Dr Bhatti is, when I was there 5 HT surgeons from all around the world traveled there as observers, "to learn from the best" quoted one surgeon and the Italian surgeon said to me "he's one of the best in the world, thats why we're here." go to my home page and look at some of the photos, you can see the other Dr's watching me have my harvesting done. Unsure about the motorised punches, Dr Bhatti does everything by manual and has a fun yet very well trained team to assist. Feel free to PM for more details, take care seth

Thanks....Sethticles for the guidance...

He is good.....from the hairline and HT done for you .......Did he inserted any grafts in mid scalp area.....and upload your latest photos........my hair fall is......all over the scalp....

sdilse2 - another very happy Bhatti patient here. In particular I love the hairline. As I said earlier I did have to do a bit of debating with him to get it the way I wanted it.

Everybody that knows has said that it looks really natural. I don't hide it much except for most people at work.

It's pretty solid at 5 months, and if timeframes are correct it should at least double density again within a few months.

Check the many reviews on him. They're what convinced me. I actually prefer Bhatti's hairlines too.

Good luck,

Thanks RNZ.....I am getting my confidence back.........I hope in coming vacation....I will do the HT.........Could you please upload the latest photos.........that will help us.........

Thanks once again.......

• 2 weeks later...
I thought I would post some more natural pictures I recently took along with a few of my before shots!

enjoy!!!

Hi Reid , Can you assist , I notice in your hairline that you have a "calves lick" effect Is this because of misplacement of the grafts that they point up and will it ever settle down flat.

Your temple points have thicker hairs too, I understand you had an op over 18 months ago but the "calves lick" and thick temple points (you can see the difference between native hair behind it plus the brushed forward look to disguise a very sharp temple corner (your previous pics post op show as very acute angle).

In hindsight is there anything you would have asked Dr Bhatti to do differently , for example use nape hair . Can you wear your hair flat down without using a product or is it standing up and wire like, fuzzy still.

I've just joined the Forum to share my story and will update with pics shortly when I hit the 8 month mark.

Cheers

Bon

Hi Reid , Can you assist , I notice in your hairline that you have a "calves lick" effect Is this because of misplacement of the grafts that they point up and will it ever settle down flat.

Your temple points have thicker hairs too, I understand you had an op over 18 months ago but the "calves lick" and thick temple points (you can see the difference between native hair behind it plus the brushed forward look to disguise a very sharp temple corner (your previous pics post op show as very acute angle).

In hindsight is there anything you would have asked Dr Bhatti to do differently , for example use nape hair . Can you wear your hair flat down without using a product or is it standing up and wire like, fuzzy still.

I've just joined the Forum to share my story and will update with pics shortly when I hit the 8 month mark.

Cheers

Bon

This is Ridiculuous !! One gets in to a HT to get a hairline built and rebuild the temple points, and when he does, he gets criticised that oh well, why are your temple points looking so prominent. Doesn't make any sense to what you are saying or suggesting mate. Firstly HTindia's current hairline after his HT looks preety good (Have you even seen his pre HT pics or did you just see his post HT Pics) except for the fact it is placed high in my opinion it could have been a tad lower. Coming to the temple points, well, I in real life see so many people who have a Very prominent, thick temple points so do you mean to say all of that is very unnatural...absolutely not...I think HTindia's hairline looks very natural (I looked and kept looking till my eyes had a fatigue to find out what the heck about the cowlick thing that you are talking about and I could not notice it) HTindia's hairline definitely looks very good and natural and far from having thick temple points and cowlick in the hairline...sounds absolutely unconvincing...

This is Ridiculuous !! One gets in to a HT to get a hairline built and rebuild the temple points, and when he does, he gets criticised that oh well, why are your temple points looking so prominent. Doesn't make any sense to what you are saying or suggesting mate. Firstly HTindia's current hairline after his HT looks preety good (Have you even seen his pre HT pics or did you just see his post HT Pics) except for the fact it is placed high in my opinion it could have been a tad lower. Coming to the temple points, well, I in real life see so many people who have a Very prominent, thick temple points so do you mean to say all of that is very unnatural...absolutely not...I think HTindia's hairline looks very natural (I looked and kept looking till my eyes had a fatigue to find out what the heck about the cowlick thing that you are talking about and I could not notice it) HTindia's hairline definitely looks very good and natural and far from having thick temple points and cowlick in the hairline...sounds absolutely unconvincing...

Hi Augaystyua , thanks for the attack. I've attached 2 pictures , both with cirlces highlighting my query to Reid. You can see the contrast in thickness of temple points to native. A minor difference but not something I have noticed on other temple point post op patients.

Re the cows lick, see attached pic , with your glasses on. To me it looks like it is standing up and my question to Reid is did it mature enough to sit flat or does he always need hair product to hold it down. I am in a similar situation and would expect mine to sit flat in time. He is post 18 months but still has this effect. Is this down to poor graft placement. Yes I have seen all his pics, post op, pre op, opshop etc. So go and review the pics and tell me if my questions,observations are ridiculous again. You started the thread qith questions on Dr Bhatti's hairlines , yet call others ridiculous for raising similar concerns. Have some manners.

Reid sorry for the interruption by Augaysta would appreciate your feedback

Cheers

Bon

lick.JPG.4321b844131ae400e2c077dd810a0fdc.JPG

thichtemple.jpg.834730f8b19cfd3371b6f5d5e11193ec.jpg

Edited by BonScott
typo

Hi Augaystyua , thanks for the attack. I've attached 2 pictures , both with cirlces highlighting my query to Reid. You can see the contrast in thickness of temple points to native. A minor difference but not something I have noticed on other temple point post op patients.

Re the cows lick, see attached pic , with your glasses on. To me it looks like it is standing up and my question to Reid is did it mature enough to sit flat or does he always need hair product to hold it down. I am in a similar situation and would expect mine to sit flat in time. He is post 18 months but still has this effect. Is this down to poor graft placement. Yes I have seen all his pics, post op, pre op, opshop etc. So go and review the pics and tell me if my questions,observations are ridiculous again. You started the thread qith questions on Dr Bhatti's hairlines , yet call others ridiculous for raising similar concerns. Have some manners.

Reid sorry for the interruption by Augaysta would appreciate your feedback

Cheers

Bon

Again this is Hilarious, even without you attaching the pictures with the markings, I very well got the point that you were making lol ! anyways...what will Reid say in this, when he himself has posted in his earlier post when he uploaded this pics that he is preety happy with it, you are trying to tell him, asking him to go looking for faults when there is none. Yes, I started this thread with the objective of people putting up their comments here. But trying to do a nit picking, find a fault when there is none is something futile... Maybe Reid again can say something here...Looks ok to me...If in life we have to go looking for fault or desperately try and find faults with something, one can always find that. Point is how much can you be content with.