Dr.Bhatti and Hairlines !

augustya

So Assgaystas, you agree it is not perfect then. As for nits , medication is required to get rid of them.

I have asked Reid questions not about whether he is happy or not but if his hair settled or is it permanent standing up due to misplacement of grafts . Re his temple points , there is a difference, it's there.

I was unaware you were a spokesperson for Reid, If so you should update your signature for the sake of transparency.

When you get a HT then let's see if you nit pick or not. My questions and what I notice will benefit you if you get a HT I'm sure you won't say to the Doctor " do what you like".

We shall see if you ever get one. Til then have some manners instead of calling what you disagree with as hilarious. Reid should be happy as it looks great. However....

Rock on.

Bon

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So Assgaystas, you agree it is not perfect then. As for nits , medication is required to get rid of them.

I have asked Reid questions not about whether he is happy or not but if his hair settled or is it permanent standing up due to misplacement of grafts . Re his temple points , there is a difference, it's there.

I was unaware you were a spokesperson for Reid, If so you should update your signature for the sake of transparency.

When you get a HT then let's see if you nit pick or not. My questions and what I notice will benefit you if you get a HT I'm sure you won't say to the Doctor " do what you like".

We shall see if you ever get one. Til then have some manners instead of calling what you disagree with as hilarious. Reid should be happy as it looks great. However....

Rock on.

Bon

Hi BonScott,

Please note that Reid is Patient Advisor for Dr. Bhatti for United Kingdom. Since Dr. Bhatti is not recommended on this forum yet, we (I am Dr. Bhatti's Patient Advisor for North America) have been asked by the Forum Moderators to keep our participation limited to only those threads where we see that wrong information about Dr. Bhatti is being posted. Reid has not been actively posting on this Forum and as of the recent past, I have been shying away too. We respect the rules, regulations and protocols of this Forum.

FYI....Reid was presented by Dr. Bhatti in the 2013 ISHRS conference in San Francisco for "live patient viewing" and hence scores of HT Surgeons from all over the world had a chance to analyze his HT results.

The only reason I am responding here is because I don't want anyone thinking that Reid is avoiding your questions. I hope you understand where I am coming from. All of us have a right to our opinion.

Thank you,

California

DarlingBuds FUE's profile photo 

North America Representative and Patient Advisor for:
Dr. Tejinder Bhatti, Darling Buds Hair Transplant Center, Chandigarh, India.

Disclaimer: I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.

FYI....Reid was presented by Dr. Bhatti in the 2013 ISHRS conference in San Francisco for "live patient viewing" and hence scores of HT Surgeons from all over the world had a chance to analyze his HT results.

Thank you,

California

Oh this is interesting piece of information, very good, so how did Reid score when his Hair Transplant work was show cased to all the doctors from the world, what was the feedback from the other doctors present there ? Can you share it here...

Well if Reid wants to PM me that would be great. For now I will presume that he needs product to keep his hair flat due to misplacement of grafts.

Hi Augustya, the feedback to the "Patient Viewing" was very positive. Don't want to go into details because that might be interpreted as an attempt to promote Dr. Bhatti.

Hi BonScott, Reid is almost inactive on this forum. I have already explained the reason/s in my last post. You have the right to believe whatever you want to believe. I wish you all the best.

Thanks,

California

DarlingBuds FUE's profile photo 

North America Representative and Patient Advisor for:
Dr. Tejinder Bhatti, Darling Buds Hair Transplant Center, Chandigarh, India.

Disclaimer: I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.

Hi Reid , Can you assist , I notice in your hairline that you have a "calves lick" effect Is this because of misplacement of the grafts that they point up and will it ever settle down flat.

Your temple points have thicker hairs too, I understand you had an op over 18 months ago but the "calves lick" and thick temple points (you can see the difference between native hair behind it plus the brushed forward look to disguise a very sharp temple corner (your previous pics post op show as very acute angle).

In hindsight is there anything you would have asked Dr Bhatti to do differently , for example use nape hair . Can you wear your hair flat down without using a product or is it standing up and wire like, fuzzy still.

I've just joined the Forum to share my story and will update with pics shortly when I hit the 8 month mark.

Cheers

Bon

Hi BonScott,

Thank you for taking interest in my case! I agree you have raised some very interesting points of discussion & after all, this is what the forums are all about....enquiring, sharing & furthering our knowledge!

With regards to your first question;

"I notice in your hairline that you have a "calves lick" effect Is this because of misplacement of the grafts that they point up and will it ever settle down flat."

I can see how someone could come to this conclusion if they studied my previous pictures at great length. It may appear that the angulation of my grafts had been placed in such a manner as to cause the anomaly & appearance of a "cow's lick" However this is far from the truth! My new grafts naturally flow forward in unison with the rest of my existing native hair, it is only because of my preference to style my hair to the side, as i used to do before i lost my hair, that this happens! I do so subconsciously many times throughout the day & therefore cause an inadvertent lift on my quiff! I do not use any hair sprays, creams or wax to style my hair!

With regards to your second point concerning my temple points; you raised a valid point, there is a slight differentiation between the thickness of the implanted temple points and adjoining native hair. However the difference is so negligible, nobody else has even noticed there is a difference since I had my hair transplant in March 2012. I understand where your coming from when you suggest using nape hair in it's place to create a softer finish & result. The problem with this area as a donor source is it's not considered within the general parameters of the safe zone and therefore carries the danger of future loss!

I did recently attend the ISHRS conference in San Francisco and had the pleasure of having the world's top HT surgeons examine my case. I received lot's of positive feedback from various surgeons and Dr Bhatti was even complimented on the good job he did on my temple points. Once again I am very pleased with my result and was very privileged for Dr Bhatti being 1 of only 2 surgeons in the whole of India to be acknowledged by the "International Alliance of Hair Restoration Surgeons" to perform my procedure!

Apologies for the belated reply, I haven't really been as active on the forums as I should, please feel free to message me if you have any more questions?

I will post some more pictures in the coming days of my case at different angles to highlight my previous points, as all good points should be back up with evidence!

I had 3050 FUE grafts performed by Dr. Tejinder Bhatti

at the Darling Buds Hair Transplant Center,

Chandigarh, India in March 2012.

Hi Reid , thanks for taking the time to answer my questions , I'm glad you saw that I was not being critical but just curious. Great answers and very much appreciated. You are a gentleman and your hair does look tops. Have a great weekend.

Augustya , see your negative input wasn't required....at all. Good luck with your op, Dr. Bhatti seems world class.

Augustya , see your negative input wasn't required....at all.

You did not want to agree, to what I was saying but incidentally even others have chimed in and agreed to what I was saying including Reid himself. I hope you have even gone through "senthicles" comments...You are new here, we have read Reid's feedback long time back and know he is very pretty happy about his HT so I was telling you what he had already expressed here. And by the way now even you agree that his hair looks top, so what was all the fuss that you were making about ??

Thanks....Sethticles for the guidance...

He is good.....from the hairline and HT done for you .......Did he inserted any grafts in mid scalp area.....and upload your latest photos........my hair fall is......all over the scalp....

yeah i should upload more soon, ive just been busy with work, my progress has been great, I'm at 14 weeks now, unlike most guys here i am keeping my head shaved at #2 anyway will upload soon...

and yes I went back and got a top up with Dr Bhatti and had an extra grafts implanted to the top, just to help fill in the gaps, another reason why I have also why I shave it cause its all a little uneven,

June 2013 - 3000 FUE Dr Bhatti

Oct 2013 - 1000 FUE Dr Bhatti

Oct 2015 - 785 FUE Dr Bhatti

Dr. Bhatti's Recommendation Profile on the Hair Transplant Network

My story and photos can be seen here

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/Sethticles/

Dr Bhatti's work on one of the Chinese guy......Pls check....

Whoa ! :eek: That is a Phenomenal Change ! :eek: This Guy would be thanking Dr.Bhatti forever for the rest of his life. This HT changed would have changed his life forever (For the better)

Great work !! :)

It was nice hear...from you ....we need to congratulate him.....for his best efforts......he has done....good..HT

we know few people never documents any studies....and progress...............they are happy with their result.......if he would not met Dr Bhatti...in his San Fransisco visit....we never come to know the end result....

I respect.....Dr trying his best....so kind of him...