2600 fue grafts to beard area Dr Muhamed and Behyan Ozkesen Turkey

Motor23

Hi guys,

I just had an FUE procedure of 2600 grafts to the beard area , with Dr Muhamed and his supervisot Behyan Ozkesen.

So my brard area had cery sparse growth and i always wanted a beard i reaserched this foroum a lot and read about Turkey being the lead for FUE procedures

I got to the consulatation yesterday in Istanbul the clinic is called Esthetica and it looks very high end contemporary and beutifull everyone there are so nice...

Me and Behyan and Dr Muhamed started our consultation i told them what i want and according to my hair thickness and wanted density we agreed on 30 per cm on the thick area and lower density on zigzag lines REMEMBE I DId a BEARD..

Anyway the operation took about 6or 7 hour 2 technichen extract the hair manually and with a machine

The whole extraction took about 1 hour and 30 min or so

After i had lunch

Then Behyan did the holes i think with Dr Muhamed although im not sure cause i was so drawsy for the zanex they gave me ..,(thank god they gave me that it did relax me)

The technichians placed the hair in place i hope they did a good job.. Time will tell

Anyway today im going for a wash and fly back to the the USA

I will post more results pics as i start see the hair grow

Please ask me anything you want ...

Ps i post it from my iphone

So it dosent let me attach pics i will post pics soon !!

My profile pic shows the yesterday after operation result

image.jpg.ddd1541a5fb85ee8015f6e89ee96918b.jpg

Edited by Motor23

Very cool! I wish I had so many grafts to devote to my beard, I've always wanted quality facial hair.

Can't wait to see how this progresses. Please keep us updated.

David - Former Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant

I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

View my Hair Loss Website

Sweet. Never seen this before. Seems like it could be a positive surgery for transgender males who have no facial hair. Keep the updates coming. I would like to see how this turns out.

Your profile says that you have crown thinning, but I can't tell from the photos. Is this accurate and what did the doctor say about you using grafts on your face vs saving then for your head?

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Can't say I'm too enthusiastic about a surgeon using up 50% of an average person's donor on creating a beard... I wish you all the very best in your result though, I hope you don't lose any scalp hair..

Can't say I'm too enthusiastic about a surgeon using up 50% of an average person's donor on creating a beard... I wish you all the very best in your result though, I hope you don't lose any scalp hair..

Agreed.

I know beards are in and some people might benefit from filling in a few gaps here or there (e.g patients with scars)

..but to create a whole beard from scratch is just plain daft!

4,312 FUT grafts (7,676 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - August 2013

1,145 FUE grafts (3,152 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - August 2018

763 FUE grafts (2,094 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - January 2020

Proscar 1.25mg every 3rd day

• 5 months later...

Hi Motor23,

I was just wandering if you are still active in these forums ? Your experience is invaluable for people interested in full beard transplantation. I would like to learn more about your experiences with a full beard transplant and also any others here that have done the same procedure.:)

Thanks,

Garfield