FUE india - doctors to consider

Im getting an FUE in india and shortlisting some doctors to investigate for not only skills/results, but also availability/cost.

So far I only have:

Dr Bahti

Dr Prabdeep Soh

Dr Kalia

DR. DEVINDERJIT S. WALIA

Dr. Shobit Caroli

They are all ISHRS members. Please make some recommendations.

Regards

Edited by hairhair9000

Just go to bhati he is the one and most cheapest make sure you know his hairlines are not good at all but overall everything else rather then hairline is good.show him pic of hairlines from this forum and ask him if he can do it.lot of doc on this forum do good hairline and post their result you can see result of dr mwamba,hasson and Wong, some drs from turkey.make sure you do research on this forum and other doc you mentioned don't go with them as they are not recommended here. Its my opinion

Hairhair,

Have you considered Dr. Radha? She is recommended by our community and performs Follicular Unit Extraction (FUE) in India. Let me know if you have any additional questions.

Good luck!

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

Hairhair,

Have you considered Dr. Radha? She is recommended by our community and performs Follicular Unit Extraction (FUE) in India. Let me know if you have any additional questions.

Good luck!

I initially made plans to see Dr Bahtti and still probably will, but had to cancel my reservation in june . I know his schiudel is quite busy so i probably wont get another chance for 2 months or so. Thats why i was asking for someone as talented, or near as talented, as i didn't want to wait (although i will if required).

I contacted Dr Radha around the same time and she suggested i needed 3000 and recommended the strip. Conversely, Dr Bahtti recommended 2600 via FUE, and his appraisal better suited me.

Im currently looking at fellow ISHRS member since 2010 DR Swaroop Singh Gambhir. Anyone familiar with his work?

why to go with a doctor who has a bad reputation for bad hairline

I would pay a bit more for better results then go with a cheap doctor and have emotional torture for the rest of my life.

I think you should look more for the quality then the price. I am not saying not to go with cheap doctors, but I do say that you must make sure they have all the quality to give you probably a lifetime hair joy.

why to go with a doctor who has a bad reputation for bad hairline

I would pay a bit more for better results then go with a cheap doctor and have emotional torture for the rest of my life.

I think you should look more for the quality then the price. I am not saying not to go with cheap doctors, but I do say that you must make sure they have all the quality to give you probably a lifetime hair joy.

Thank you, and I appreciate your concern and your advice, but I can assure you that i would never pay less money to be thrifty and subsequently gamble getting life ruining surgery. My queries are based on the fair assumption that its possible there is more than one good fue doctor in india other than Dr Bahti and that the other exceptional doctors perhaps dont have quite the reputation and thus while they build their business and reputation, their price and waiting list are not as large. I probably will go with him, but if someone can meet my stringent criteria including showing me many dozens of photos of their work, then i will certainly consider them also.

Im also looking at Dr Satinder Singh and Dr Sangay Choden Bhutia who are a husband and wife combination and both ISHRS members that have their practice in Delhi. Any info on them would be great

It is a hard decision, need a lot of research about the doctor and their work.

I have done my ht based on some friends reviews/results and also I have been in contact with someone from this forum who gave me AtoZ info and advice about everthing. I still bother him with questions and advice lol.

Anyway I wish you all the best, I hope you can find the right doctor and get the best results.

hairhair9000,

You aren't a newbie here and so,I will directly come to the point.While Selecting A doctor/Clinic,go for the ones that do Hair Transplant EXCLUSIVELY...and do not provide other facilities like FACIAL RECONSTRUCTION,tummy tuck,Breast aug/reduction etc...The Clinic/Doc should be able to provide examples of its/his/her work.Since you are going for FUE,you need to ask your doc lots of questions regarding the punch used,its size,donor site creation ,insertion techniques,etc..(And Most Importantly,How much of the work will be done by the doc/chief surgeon...).

Not All Docs can produce NATURAL looking Transplants with good density.Some even lie about the no. of grafts transplanted.Some does shoddy work and charge high fees.But dont worry,there is a good share of ethical & talented docs in INDIA too.And Regarding,ISHRS....Being a member doesnt NECESSARILY mean the doc is an EXPERT in HT.(I mean you shouldnt think that the doc will be able to deliver quality result as he /she is a member!)

Please do your Research well and COMMUNICATE (numerous calls/emails/skype/Physical Consultations) with the docs/clinics and go for the one which you have faith in(or the one which you think is the best from your list....say of 3 docs).

Cheers..

The Hairlines don't show complete naturalness in many cases,and look rather pluggy.In a particular case,the hairline was too aggressive and looks weird(There goes the face ratio)!!The After photos are taken with auto-lighting in some cases and the true results are masked.To Sum up,I ve seen better results with many docs/clinics here.

The Pricing is mentioned as 45 INR per follicle and not graft!!!There are few docs in India who charge per follicle!! So,a 3 follicles grafts will cost you 135!!!Personally,I find this ridiculous as the no which they give might be actually lesser than the follicles transplanted.

The Hairlines don't show complete naturalness in many cases,and look rather pluggy.In a particular case,the hairline was too aggressive and looks weird(There goes the face ratio)!!The After photos are taken with auto-lighting in some cases and the true results are masked.To Sum up,I ve seen better results with many docs/clinics here.

The Pricing is mentioned as 45 INR per follicle and not graft!!!There are few docs in India who charge per follicle!! So,a 3 follicles grafts will cost you 135!!!Personally,I find this ridiculous as the no which they give might be actually lesser than the follicles transplanted.

That's really interesting regarding charging per follicle as opposed to graph and I agree the hairlines in some photos look unnatural and pluggy. I contacted him about his price and why it was so cheap as I found it quite disconcerting and his reply was as follows: "It is cheaper because I don't differentiate between local and outside india people, as per price structure. I charge 45 Rs per graft for pt undergoing 1000 or less. 35 Rs per graft for pt 2000 or less and 30 Rs per graft for Pt requiring more than 2000 grafts."

Also, ISHRS dont have him listed but his website does. His relpy to that was: "Surgeon has to send annual fees to remain affiliated with ISHRS,perhaps I have not send that."

Unforutnely in a business like this, when trust is so important, it really is enough to deter most people.

Also, can you please google Dr Satinder Singh and Dr Sangay Choden Bhutia in Delhi and visit their site. Id be interested to see what you think of their results? Also, please visit the site of the Reviva clinic who are my second choice: I think their results look very good indeed.

I told on this forum before also none of Indian doctors can give good hairline till now.if they want to learn this ht network is good medium to learn.its my opinion

Their are very good results and example of hairline here on network.bhati charge is nominal but he has to learn hairline.i can't understand why many doctors are not getting skilled in hairline.i think ht is very artistic and skilled work its not about filling graft but rather then filling artistically and very creatively. Moral of the story no substitute to hardwor

fueonly,

Sometimes,we get the coverage ,but the grafts are at random angles or at almost 90 degs, thereby attracting stares from people.Also,the no of ways one can style his hair is limited!

I have seen some good docs here with good hairline(Natural Looking) design skills.

DR.Radha stands out in the department of natural looking hairline and hair transplant.

hairhair,

The Lady Doc might turn out to be OK,but I need more photos to be convinced.But,the clinic is basically an ENT clinic...Do they use the latest techniques n equipments with life support system to provide state of the art fue?How are the nurses n the techs?Are they well trained to assist in HT/fue ??

first of all let me tell you my opinion I don't like radha hairline at all. I will stick to my instance hairline is not a joke or a childsplay in HT. very few ht surgeon I think has expertise in that. I will tell you my list of doctors for hairline hasson and wong,shapiro,umar, feller, konoir and some Turkish doctors and very few European doctors.bhati is no good when it comes to hairlines

among indian doctors I think bhati has potential bcz I am seeing his results and he needs to really work hard and do lot of research and homework for hairlines and I think this ht network is very good medium to learn for doctor and for patients. I said doctors above have skills of hairline but some of them I have seen are lacking somewhere else according to me.umar is not posting his patients beard pic/video in close up after healed. I have requested his clinic again and again.its my opinion do your own research.i would request you to go and see on this forum and on utube also work of these doctors and their hairlines.bridging temple point,temples and then connecting all the way to sideburns that's a task and only creative,artistic and constructive surgeons can have that skills.indian doctors are million miles away according to me except bhati as said above he has to do lot of homework.again its my opinion

fueonly,

Yep, for the past three years,I ve been examining awe inspiring results from these Top-notch docs...

But ,my approach is from a different perspective.I ve seen "Disastrous" hair transplants with low yield,wrongly angled grafts,cobble-stoning in the recipient site,heavy scarring in donor area and even cases of patients being lied about the no .of grafts.I am aware of the Turkish docs too....and i love the results!But the pricing is a huge factor!...IMO,I think DR.Radha's Asymmetrical hairlines and overall natural looking transplant does it for me!They aren't the best,but they look natural.And regarding,Dr.Bhatti.....I'm not a fan of his hairlines either and hopes he improves.

I think you are being overly critical of Dr Radha's hairlines. Of those examples on the website a number of them clearly have severe hairloss. It would be impossible to give them a 'film star' hairline.

You then post a youtube link showing mostly men with limited hairloss undergoing relatively small FUE sessions where a dense and thick result is possible. This is not a like-for-like comparison.

4,312 FUT grafts (7,676 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - August 2013

1,145 FUE grafts (3,152 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - August 2018

763 FUE grafts (2,094 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - January 2020

Proscar 1.25mg every 3rd day

fueonly,

Please read through my earlier posts in the same thread again!

Anways,I have exhausted my donor supply and my hair restoration is upto my satisfaction.

I'm here to help (and I ve helped) prospective patients and prevent them from ending up in unethical and outdated clinics.Well,I ve seen the patients' photo(Before/After) in DR.Radha's clinic.I found them pretty good compared to all the other clinics I ve visited in India.Yes,the photos in her website were there for a long time.They show people with higher degree of baldness and coarse and wavy hair characteristics (and there is scope for improvement if the donor supply n budget permits).I hope Dr.Radha updates her patients' photos soon.

1978Matt,

Thanks

Edited by ArcaneX
Name

I strongly vote for Dr. Bhatti personally

Plug removal + Strip scar revision - Dr. Ali Karadeniz (AEK)- May 23, 2015

Plug removal + 250 FUE temple points- Dr. Hakan Doganay (AHD)- July 3, 2013

Scar Tricopigmentation- Dr. Koray Erdogan (ASMED)- May 3, 2013

2500 FUT (Hairline Repair)- Dr. Rahal- July 26, 2011

My Hair Treatments:

1- Alpecin Double Effect Shampoo (Daily)

2- Regaine Solution Minoxidil 5% (2 ml once a day)

3- GNC Ultra NourishHair™ (Once a day)

4- GNC Herbal Plus Standardized Saw Palmetto (Once a day)

My Rahal HT thread http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/164456-2500-fut-dr-rahal-hairline-repair.html[/size]

first of all let me tell you my opinion I don't like radha hairline at all.

I had hairline lowering with Dr. Radha and I absolutely love my hairline; perfect height, shape, and angulation. Granted, she was able to be more aggressive with me because I'm not losing hair. As has been stated before, patients with severe hair loss cannot (and should not) attain a youthful hairline. Most of her pics seem to be of that variety.