FUE india - doctors to consider

Dr.Radha doesn't perform FUE (at least not regularly/for moderate to large no of grafts).

I brought up her name as a counter argument against the statement that there are no good ht docs in India.For fue,I would definitely recommend DR.Tejinder Bhatti (but his hairline designs definitely need improvement).

Hi Guys,

While I do not believe I have seen a case presented on the forums, I am 99% certain Dr. Radha does perform FUE. Maybe we can contact the clinic and encourage her to share an FUE result. Her FUSS work is excellent, and I assume her FUE work meets the same high standards.

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

• 4 weeks later...
Hi Guys,

While I do not believe I have seen a case presented on the forums, I am 99% certain Dr. Radha does perform FUE. Maybe we can contact the clinic and encourage her to share an FUE result. Her FUSS work is excellent, and I assume her FUE work meets the same high standards.

Are you sure about Dr.Radha performs FUE aswell nobody else is confirming this. I have had 2 detailed discussions with Dr. Radha and both the time she emphatically said no to doing FUE. Infact I also got a feeling during my interaction with her that she didn't believe much in the FUE Benefits and philosophy.