Best FUE doc for my unique needs and hair characteristics?

zenmunk

The choice comes down to Lorenzo, Bisanga and Feriduni for hairline/frontal third restoration (although if you think someone else would be superior, then please share).

Not interested in ultra-high density. Only enough density to produce a stand-alone (no products), convincing blend. Hairline artistry and naturalness are paramount. Also, an intelligent extraction pattern which potentially allows for a number 1 buzz is important. Thanks in-advance for your opinions.

• 40 year old Caucasian male

• Fine, straight, medium-brown hair

• Norwood 3. Persistent forelock. Moderate diffuse thinning around forelock at my right. Mild diffuse thinning around forelock at my left.

• Strong temple points

• Estimated grafts needed: 2000 - 2500 (probably closer to 2K)

• Average donor density

• On meds

• Hairline goals: Age-appropriate Norwood 2. Hairline not lowered. Maintain mild recession. Fill-in bald front corners. Transplant into existing diffuse hair. Not excessively aggressive or conservative.

• $ is not a limiting factor

• Location is not a limiting factor

Dr Bhatt charges 1$pergraft for fue and he does it not just head hair but body hair also.go to his website or check his result here on forum no doubt he is most cheapest and very promising result.remember you should browse for all surgeon and check the price he is for sure most economic fur surgeon.its my opinion

I think guys with a persistent forelock are lucky. That wont be my case I fear.

If money is not a limiting factor, I would go to doctor Lorenzo. Right now anyway, I think he is producing the top fue results. He is just very expensive IMO.

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

Your case doesn't seem unique. It seems quite typical. The only thing is, money isn't a limiting factor, and for that, we are all jealous! All of those doctors you said would be great choices. Dr. Bhatti seems to be another popular choice for those looking for extremely affordable transplants. However, I tend to prefer the Turkish surgeons.

My Hair Loss Website

Surgical Treatments:

Hair transplant 5-22-2013 with Dr. Paul Shapiro at Shapiro Medical Group

Total grafts transplanted: 3222

*536 singles *1651 doubles * 961 triples,

*74 quadruples.

Total hairs transplanted: 7017

Non-Surgical Treatments:

*1.25 mg finasteride daily

*Generic minoxidil foam 2x daily

Your case doesn't seem unique. It seems quite typical. The only thing is, money isn't a limiting factor, and for that, we are all jealous! All of those doctors you said would be great choices. Dr. Bhatti seems to be another popular choice for those looking for extremely affordable transplants. However, I tend to prefer the Turkish surgeons.

I like the Turkish surgeons too, however, often I see that the donors are not ideal post op and shaved low. This would be something someone should do more research on who insist on being able to shave to a one. I hate to lump them all together because I can't remember the name of the doctors of whose donors I was not impressed with. They are a great affordable option though. Again, I can't speak for all of them and I don't remember which one's specifically, but the artistry is lacking in the hairlines of at least one of the ones that are popular right now, so it is important to really look at the one you are choosing, just like all American doctors, all Turkish doctors are not equal. All of the ones on this site are getting yield that was not expected out of FUE even 5 years ago though.

Still, if money is not an issue, Dr. Lorenzo. He has a lot of youtube results and they really speak for themselves.

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

I'm far from rich, but if I'm gonna do it, I'm gonna do it right. ;)

I realize the three docs I'm choosing between are all exceptional. People seem to choose Lorenzo, in part, because of his ability to handle high-Norwood cases. Would you guys say that he also rivals Feriduni and Bisanga in terms of hairline artistry? And, how about Feriduni vs Bisanga in that regard?

I think guys with a persistent forelock are lucky. That wont be my case I fear.

If money is not a limiting factor, I would go to doctor Lorenzo. Right now anyway, I think he is producing the top fue results. He is just very expensive IMO.

This! On both comments.

If money is not an issue, seek out Lorenzo. Also, I WISH I had ANY forelock lol. :c

I'm far from rich, but if I'm gonna do it, I'm gonna do it right. ;)

I realize the three docs I'm choosing between are all exceptional. People seem to choose Lorenzo, in part, because of his ability to handle high-Norwood cases. Would you guys say that he also rivals Feriduni and Bisanga in terms of hairline artistry? And, how about Feriduni vs Bisanga in that regard?

Yes, he is as good at artistry and yield. I always waiver between Bisanga and Feridui. I have been disappointed in a few Bisanga cases lately, where you can see severe miniaturisation either right behind a transplanted area or between a transplanted area, and it wasn;t touched, and was very noticeable in the final result. I see it in hairlines too sometimes. However, they are both excellent doctors too. All 3 I think are difficult to get a consult with and have decent waiting lists.

View Spanker's Website

I know the Bisanga case you're referring to, Spanker. That sparse area behind the hairline should have definitely been addressed.

I had a consult with Bisanga ready to go in Washington D.C., but had to cancel unfortunately. I'm in no rush, so I'll try to have consultations with all three. I will give extra consideration to Lorenzo.

Yes Lorenzo is the top of the pops! Be sure to give a write up on your consultation, I would be interested to read.

There has also been some great results from Dr. Koray Erdogan in Turkey lately. Worth checking out too.

Spank I agree Lorenzo is awesome but from price perspective bhati .spanker u hv been on forum from while tell me if doc is not posting pic of jawline of beard after extraction and just post results with stubble what is the re ason.not one time but I requestedmultiple times n none of his patient even post pic of beard.lorenzo results are awesome spanked but again his hairline artistry is lacking like Bhatt.one more concern spanked if its proved surgeon gvs too much anesthetic so patient or anyone should not know the tecniq then what.isnt in us doctor is suppose to share transparency and can't hide anything.

Spank I agree Lorenzo is awesome but from price perspective bhati .spanker u hv been on forum from while tell me if doc is not posting pic of jawline of beard after extraction and just post results with stubble what is the re ason.not one time but I requestedmultiple times n none of his patient even post pic of beard.lorenzo results are awesome spanked but again his hairline artistry is lacking like Bhatt.one more concern spanked if its proved surgeon gvs too much anesthetic so patient or anyone should not know the tecniq then what.isnt in us doctor is suppose to share transparency and can't hide anything.

I really don't about BHT because I don't study it. There are a couple of patients that have posted their results after work in the beard area and the face seems to heal pretty well.

Maybe you could email a doctor that does bht and has them for some photos.

View Spanker's Website

What if I did n he did not replied n clinic is saying patient is in third world country n when he comes back 4second surgery they will post and clinic is proclaiming as inventor of body hair transplant and beard hair in world and in us

What if I did n he did not replied n clinic is saying patient is in third world country n when he comes back 4second surgery they will post and clinic is proclaiming as inventor of body hair transplant and beard hair in world and in us

I really don't know. Interesting though.

View Spanker's Website

Hi Fueonly. I am not sure why the HT Surgeons would not be willing to share the post BHT pics. I wanted to share with you my own post BHT pics from the "shady area" of the chin. I had my FUE HT procedure done by Dr. Bhatti on July 10, 2013. 325 beard grafts were extracted. The donor area healed up pretty well within a couple of weeks after the extraction. I have not shaved for the last 15 hours.

Since I have recently signed up with Dr. Bhatti to be his representative and patient advisor for North America, I want to make it clear that I am posting just to share my own personal/patient experince and NOT as a promotion for Dr. Bhatti.

I have been told by the moderators of this forum that unfortunately, my affiliation with Dr. Bhatti now limits my participation and involvement on forum topics. That is why I have been staying away from discussions on this forum. I hope that by posting my personal experiences on this forum, I am not violating any of the forum protocols.

Thanks and good luck.

California

Beard_1.jpg.ee6285600e1688d71120c717a49579c3.jpg

Beard_2.jpg.7500022d936b11176d2d1fe5887b5a29.jpg

Beard_3.jpg.6b16c950df0d1e7d403c3781a9c5f7e9.jpg

DarlingBuds FUE's profile photo 

North America Representative and Patient Advisor for:
Dr. Tejinder Bhatti, Darling Buds Hair Transplant Center, Chandigarh, India.

Disclaimer: I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.

Lorenzo and Bhatti should not be used in the same sentence.

In my honest opinion, if you want the greatest chance of a successful procedure, man, Lorenzo. Feriduni and Bisanga are great but Lorenzo is on another level. No doctors besides Hasson and Wong have as many video documented before/afters, let alone FUE before/afters!.

Guest maryannrsao

My husband who lives in Toronto had his FUE surgery done at Canadian Hair Transplant Center by Dr.Simmons. He was also suffering from hair loss for past 6 years. He said the surgery was painless and took some time. He was around 40 years old and It took around 3000 grafts approximately to cover up his scalp with good density. He had excellent results and didn't cost much for the whole process.