MattJ - 4 Months After FUE With Dr Rahal

mattj

So month 4 has arrived! The growth which has occured since last month is obvious. In fact the difference between now and 2 weeks ago is clear to me when I look up close. As you can imagine, I’m paying close attention.

I chose to have the photos taken without any styling products – I wanted them completely natural. But my hair is now very stylable. More stylable than it has been in many years. I went to a new barber and he had no idea I’d had anything done, although I did tell him and he had many questions. I normally decline styling products at the barbers as I’m going to wash my hair as soon as I get home, but I decided to let him put a little product in and, well, it was extremely satisfying to have a hairline that I can do something with. For close to a decade now I had given up on trying to achieve a proper style with it, as my hairline was too receded and thin to allow for it and products always made it look worse.

I had forgotten what it was like to be able to quickly and easily make it look good. Now I’ve already forgotten what it was like to be receding!

I had these taken last week but delayed posting due to illness.

m4_01.jpg

m4_02.jpg

m4_03.jpg

m4_04.jpg

m4_05.jpg

m4_06.jpg

m4_07.jpg

m4_08.jpg

I am a patient and representative of Dr Rahal.

My FUE Procedure With Dr Rahal - Awesome Hairline Result

I can be contacted for advice: matt@rahalhairline.com

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Awesome result!

How many FUE grafts was the procedure?

go dense or go home

Unbiased advice and opinions based on 25 plus years of researching and actual experience with hair loss, hair restoration via both FUT & FUE, SMP, scalp issues including scalp eczema & seborrheic dermatitis and many others

HSRP10's favorite FUT surgeons: *Dr. Konior, *Dr Hasson, Dr. Rahal

HSRP10's favorite FUE surgeons: *Dr. Konior, *Dr. Bisanga, Dr. Erdogan, Dr. Couto

(*indicates actual experience with doctor)

Looking awesome buddy!! Nice work!

4737 FUT with Dr. Rahal on 11/16/2012

Daily regimen: 1/4 Proscar (1.25 mg Finasteride), Rogaine Foam (twice daily), 1000 mcg Biotin, 1 combo Vitamin D/Calcium/Magnesium, 1500 mg Glocosamine, 750 mg MSM, 1200 mg Fish Oil, 2000 mg Vitamin C, Super B-Complex, 400 I.U Vitamin E.

I am not a medical professional. All views and opinions expressed in this forum are of my own.

Very impressive for 4.5 months. Very exciting to see the following 6 months.

My Hair Loss Website

Surgical Treatments:

Hair transplant 5-22-2013 with Dr. Paul Shapiro at Shapiro Medical Group

Total grafts transplanted: 3222

*536 singles *1651 doubles * 961 triples,

*74 quadruples.

Total hairs transplanted: 7017

Non-Surgical Treatments:

*1.25 mg finasteride daily

*Generic minoxidil foam 2x daily

how many grafts per CM did you have? Why cant rahal evalute how many grafts I need to restore my hairline if my head is shave? I see people shave and I could give them a estimate.

how many grafts per CM did you have? Why cant rahal evalute how many grafts I need to restore my hairline if my head is shave? I see people shave and I could give them a estimate.

Look at this result:

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/171004-dr-reddy-fue-restoration-frontal-crown-area-norwood-4-2437-grafts.html

No one can make an accurate assessment of your level of loss, hair characteristics, or graft needs when you are shaved down unless you are in person and under magnification and even then it is questionable. You should be happy that they didn't feed you a line of bs and instead gave you an honest assessment.

• 4 weeks later...

Rumours of my demise have been greatly exaggerated.

I had a few personal things to work through and I had to take a temporary step back. Life takes its toll, eh? It wasn't pleasant but I'm glad to be back.

My hair? It's looking great and month 6 is nearly upon us, so expect photos soon!

Since I last posted, the number of people I've told about my procedure has increased even further and the number of "wow!'s" and "I would never have known!'s" have become impossible to count. :)

Rumours of my demise have been greatly exaggerated.

I had a few personal things to work through and I had to take a temporary step back. Life takes its toll, eh? It wasn't pleasant but I'm glad to be back.

My hair? It's looking great and month 6 is nearly upon us, so expect photos soon!

Since I last posted, the number of people I've told about my procedure has increased even further and the number of "wow!'s" and "I would never have known!'s" have become impossible to count. :)

Lets see some pics!

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

Well, no big surprise there considering you were in some of the most capable hands in the industry!!! WELCOME BACK Matt! Sorry for the speed-bump in your life.....hope all is well mate and that everything is okay now! Missed seeing you around.

I'm with Spanker.....let's see those photos soon!!! I was dying to PM you to see what was going on and when we'd be seeing an update from you. No pressure, I'm sure you'll do it when you are able again!!

4737 FUT with Dr. Rahal on 11/16/2012

Daily regimen: 1/4 Proscar (1.25 mg Finasteride), Rogaine Foam (twice daily), 1000 mcg Biotin, 1 combo Vitamin D/Calcium/Magnesium, 1500 mg Glocosamine, 750 mg MSM, 1200 mg Fish Oil, 2000 mg Vitamin C, Super B-Complex, 400 I.U Vitamin E.

I am not a medical professional. All views and opinions expressed in this forum are of my own.

Thanks for the warm welcome back!

I'll get my 6 month shoot done next week as that's the mark.

I badly need a haircut, but as you're understandably eager I'll see what I can do tomorrow in the way of a snapshot.

Yeah, I would say the biggest changes occured between month 3 and 4. This is understandable as previously bald areas very quickly gained hair. There has continued to be improvement since then, but it's more subtle and not as strikingly obvious. I would say my growth probably kicked off sooner than average, possibly due to a fast metabolism.

Once I have my month 6 set done you should see that my hair has improved since the last update.