My first hair transplant in Perth, DR Jennifer Martinick

Rothki

Eight days out you would expect scabbing to come off in the shower. Happened to me as well. A few shock-out hairs isn't unusual either. You'll be just fine!

I am an online representative for Carolina Hair Surgery & Dr. Mike Vories (Recommended on the Hair Transplant Network).

View John's before/after photos and videos:  http://www.MyFUEhairtransplant.com

You can email me at johncasper99@gmail.com

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hey i used minos for about the first 2 months, and after that i started using fin, and have been taking 1/8 of a tablet most days since.

OtherSyde, i am defiantly considering going for a touch up in the next year or so. i am so happy with the results so far that with a little bit extra I'm sure it will look awesome!

Cheers for the positive feedback guys much appreciated.

hey man i have never used anything to thicken my hair, i wouldn't mind trying it one day but i just haven't got around to it yet..

Just had a fresh cut by a mate so not professional again clipper job, number 3 on the sides n back and 8 on top

DSCF1699.jpg.809472d5e9ab492aec9565bb42c87a9d.jpg

DSCF1722.jpg.589bbc8e7e0bf7025430709622be5cc8.jpg

Edited by Rothki

It's a bit of a misnomer that you are actually paying for a set number of grafts. You are paying for the surgeon's time and expertise - whether it takes them 10 hours to do 2,000 grafts or 3,000 grafts. It is their time that is of value. The number of grafts is more important to patients than it is to the doctors when it comes to cost.

3,425 FUT grafts with Dr Raymond Konior - Nov 2013

1,600 FUE grafts with Dr Raymond Konior - Dec 2018

• 4 weeks later...
Haha Well i think i have and ive been told i have a small head so would that make me a good candidate less area to cover? Haha i dont know. Ive actually already sent my photos in to Ray and hes suggested i get 3000 Grafts.

Lol, i wish i had a small head, i was told i have a large head :o

Upload from this weekend. hair is looking much better, but i need to go back again to get another lot done, so I'm not so thin on the crown :)

IMG_0481.jpg.6f62260b2e9f5550ac2f41c682588807.jpg

Far out that is looking good man!! From where you were to where you are today is just incredible and will look even better when you get your crown filled in a bit more but in the meantime if your not already using Toppik then get some and it will thicken that crown right up!

Far out that is looking good man!! From where you were to where you are today is just incredible and will look even better when you get your crown filled in a bit more but in the meantime if your not already using Toppik then get some and it will thicken that crown right up!

I was looking at that stuff at priceline the other week, im considering it ...

Looking great! In my second procedure I had some of my crown filled in and thickened my front hairline a bit as well, that seems to be a common power-combo, although your hairline looks pretty good really. Congrats!

Cheers man, yeh your hair looks pretty awesome now, you would never know!

like you but mate, i want it to just be that bit better :)

Awesome outcome. Your hairdo is what I like to call the "take that, Baldy..."cut. It's like totally cutting off what the MPB guys are left with. You look better and younger...and happier!

I'm serious.  Just look at my face.

My Hair Regimen: Lather, Rinse, Repeat.

Hi Rothki,

How many mm wide did your scar end up being in the end? Is it also a uniform width along the entire length.

Hey mate im not too sure i would have to get someone to measure it, it doesnt bother me that much at the moment really, im just happy not to be bald anymore

Dubhain

Awesome outcome. Your hairdo is what I like to call the "take that, Baldy..."cut. It's like totally cutting off what the MPB guys are left with. You look better and younger...and happier!

Cheers mang