FUE Surgeons in Turkey

Hello Everyone,

I really want to get FUE done on my head, i have only 1 week to decide. I am doing a bit research over the internet and came across this forum, its very informative and helpful.

I am currently living in Ireland, its very expensive to get treatment here so i am thinking to go some where cheap, i dont know any other place in Europe which is affordable.

I am looking to get my hair done from Turkey, to be honest with you its very difficult to choose as their are many ppl claim to be the best. so far i got price from Art Hospita Dr Ali Karahan and Creve Hospital both are between the range of 1500 to 2000 Euros for 4000 Grafts. I dont know if i should go with them. Could anyone helps me to decide?

thanks

Hi Llv,

Any reason why you feel the need to rush the decision? Frankly, I think you should research, take your time, and schedule when you are confident and ready.

Having said that, Turkey boasts a large number of excellent FUE surgeons; I would recommend researching Dr. Hakan Doganay.

Good luck.

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

Your impatience may be your undoing. I cannot recommend more vigorously that you slow down. Many of the people that seek repair do so because they too just wanted to do it and had the time. Research first then find the time. Don't have the time and rush your research because of it.

The Truth is in The Results

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

Ok i was just trying to get it done. Maybe i will hold it back and do a lil bit more research. Thanks anways

Smart move.

Llv,

I'm glad to hear that our forum community has been real helpful in providing you with the kind of information and support you need in order to make a decision.

As others have said however, please don't rush but instead take your time with researching hair transplantation and all physicians you are considering. I can certainly empathize with wanting to restore your hair and fast, especially since hair loss can be a very sensitive and emotional issue. However, it's in your best interest to take your time, learn and eventually, make an educated decision on how to proceed.

If after careful research you feel that hair transplantation is right for you, I'd suggest consulting with Dr. Hakan Doganay, who is doing top notch follicular unit hair transplantation via FUE in Turkey. In my opinion, he is worth consulting with and considering.

Best wishes in carefully researching and selecting a quality physician,

Bill

• 6 months later...

I am in the same boat, I have also looked at Dr's in Turkey and came across Dr Ali Karahan who seems good and has good experience with FUE.

I recall reading a review about his from another user on this forum - which was good :)

I have also looked at a number of other doctors in Turkey and still deciding which one to go with :confused:

Let me know if you decide to go ahead with any Dr in particular.

Hi, I am in the same boat, I have also looked at Dr's in Turkey and came across Dr Ali Karahan who seems good and has good experience with FUE.

I recall reading a review about him from another user on this forum - which was good :)

I have also looked at a number of other doctors in Turkey and still deciding which one to go with :confused:

Please let me know if you decide to go ahead with any Dr in the end.

• 2 years later...

Hi everyone. I am also doing some research on hair transplant in Turkey. Anyone here has done their hair transplant in Istanbul using Dr. Ali Karahan and Dr. Hakan Doganay? They both appear to be good doctors.

Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hello everyone,

I posted a replay to this thread a few months ago and someone else did too but we are hardly getting any response from anyone. I thought this forum is supposed to be very helpful and users are active and resourceful but unfortunately I haven't been getting any good response from anyone on here. I really would like to know your experience from doing a FUE hair transplant and which Dr. you chose to do the transplant with. Thanks for the help

search for Doganay on this forum and prepare for the sh*tstorm that is going to hit you.

Haha, totally. When it comes to Turkey, look into Erdogan...

3185 FUT with Dr. Rahal on 2/17/16

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/182611-fut-3185-dr-rahal-day-after-pics.html

1204 FUT with Dr. Rahal on 3/27/17

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/186586-round-2-rahal-1204-fut-frontal-third-same-area.html

---> total of 4389 grafts to my frontal third via FUT

---> 1mg finasteride daily since 1999:)

I had been considering going to Turkey for a transplant since they seem to have qualified doctors for much cheaper prices, but with the recent events ie. ISIS, Syria, and now today a bloody coup, I probably will look to stay in the US.

There might be some great Hair Transplant Doctors in Turkey and the prices are great but right now is not the time to be traveling over there. Everything is a mess over there and it is very dangerous. Do not go to Turkey right now...

• 2 weeks later...

Patience and research is key here. I shopped around for maybe five years before settling on a London based clinic. It cost a little more but was me and the surgeon for two long days. I'm a month post op and have not had any real issues apart from 2/3days of real pain on the donor area..(they never tell you this at consultation) but I can't stress enough to have this done in your own city where if needed you can jump in a cab and be at the clinic quickly. Having to negotiate a foreign country/planes/trains for such an important procedure just never appealed to me.

• 1 month later...
Hi everyone. I am also doing some research on hair transplant in Turkey. Anyone here has done their hair transplant in Istanbul using Dr. Ali Karahan and Dr. Hakan Doganay? They both appear to be good doctors.

Thanks.

I did mine in Greece with Advanced Hair Studios and nearly 3 weeks later all seems well. Cost me €3000 which included hotel and transfers. Can't say 100% recommend until I see results in a few months though.

I'm Irish too btw :)

• 2 weeks later...
"I had a really great hair transplant in Turkey, but now I don't have any legs because I lost them in an ISIS airport bombing. Does anyone know a good leg-transplant doctor?"

So funny and true!

Same applies for other areas of Europe too these days. Belgium etc especially.

be careful out there guys

go dense or go home

Unbiased advice and opinions based on 25 plus years of researching and actual experience with hair loss, hair restoration via both FUT & FUE, SMP, scalp issues including scalp eczema & seborrheic dermatitis and many others

HSRP10's favorite FUT surgeons: *Dr. Konior, *Dr Hasson, Dr. Rahal

HSRP10's favorite FUE surgeons: *Dr. Konior, *Dr. Bisanga, Dr. Erdogan, Dr. Couto

(*indicates actual experience with doctor)

• 2 weeks later...

I just got back from Istanbul. I live on the West Coast. I was scared sh^%less as well guys. It's just as dangerous here in the US relative to how at anytime and at any place, shootings and possibly a bomb going off (NYC couple weeks ago).

I called the US Embassy in Turkey, the Istanbul police, and the Istanbul tourist police. They all chuckled when I asked about the safety...especially because I am an American. I assure (since I actually went and got the preocudure done), the media completely exaggerates.

Post your questions and I'll gladly answer them. I actually wish there was someone or material that could have been present for the experience. I would have gone years ago.

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/184887-fresh-hair-transplant-turkey-4200-grafts-%241600.html

• Like 1