Top 5

Birdness

Feriduni(FUE and FUT) Has demonstrated amazing yield with his FUT, restoring Norwood 5s and 6s with intricate crown work, natural hairlines and great coverage. His FUE is also stellar. On the European forums, most of the results are from Feriduni. Great ethics, honesty and a total gentleman whose clinic does not push for sales.

Bisanga(FUE and FUT) Much like Feriduni, excels at both FUT and FUE. Great yield with both and has great protocol in regards to FUE harvesting as he does not go over 30% of the donor.

Dr Hasson(FUT only) The best at donor closure bar none. Actually measures the amount of tension at every cm or inch(not 100% sure) and accommodates for that area by making the incision thinner if the tension is high. Great yield.

Lorenzo(FUE only) Has over 180 before and after VIDEOS and basically put to rest the whole "FUE is only good for small recession" argument. Amazing yield. Nothing else needs to be said.

Erdogan(FUE and FUT) Much like Lorenzo, Erdogan is an innovator with FUE and regularly works on norwood 5 and 6s. Has invented a new 'one step' fue technique that will supersede the current two step approach. Great yield. Amazing prices.

Optional 6th spot goes to Dr. Hakan(FUE only) A hidden gem, much like Erdogan. Great price, amazing yield and coverage and very friendly.

Just my opinion, not gospel. Anyone who disagrees is totally entitled to disagree.

Edited by Mickey85

Birdness,

I feel it would be very hard to measure this statement, and hence why it is important you do a lot of research.:cool:

2 poor unsatisfactory hair transplants performed in the UK.

Based on vast research and meeting patients, I travelled to see Dr Feller in New York to get repaired.

Birdness,

I feel it would be very hard to measure this statement, and hence why it is important you do a lot of research.:cool:

I know it is hard to measure but I have my opinion and would like to see it validated by the community. I don't want to bias any responses so I will post my opinion at the end. I would appreciate the community responding.

Mickey, I couldn't agree more! It seems we all have been doing our homework. :-)

Birdness, with the list Mickey provided you I am quite confident you can't go wrong! Good luck!

An amazing experience (4002 grafts) with Dr. Koray Erdogan (ASMED Clinic).

I'll agree with much of Mickeys list.

However, if I were compiling a top 5 list based purely on results, I think I'd have to include Dr Konior.

2,200 FUE + PRP with Dr Bisanga - BHR Clinic, 22-23 August 2013 - http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/171950-my-fue-2-200-prp-dr-bisanga-bhr-clinic.html

Current Regimen:

- Rogaine 5% Foam 2x daily

- Jasons Restorative Biotin Shampoo 2x daily / Nizoral 2% 2x weekly

- Nettle Root 500mg, MSM 1500mg, Biotin 5mg, Multi Vit, Omega 3

Mickey, I couldn't agree more! It seems we all have been doing our homework. :-)

Birdness, with the list Mickey provided you I am quite confident you can't go wrong! Good luck!

I'm not sure about travelling to Europe. How about within North America?

Thanks for all the input so far.

I'm not sure about travelling to Europe. How about within North America?

Mate, your original question said 'in the world'. So we are giving our top global clinics.

Do you just want suggestions for NA? Why are you not sure about travelling to Europe?

2,200 FUE + PRP with Dr Bisanga - BHR Clinic, 22-23 August 2013 - http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/171950-my-fue-2-200-prp-dr-bisanga-bhr-clinic.html

Current Regimen:

Mate, your original question said 'in the world'. So we are giving our top global clinics.

Do you just want suggestions for NA? Why are you not sure about travelling to Europe?

This. I dont not have a list strictly for NA. I would find restricting Europe and Turkey would compromise things.

Are you including Canada in your search?

I'm assuming he is when he states NA.

While there technically isn't anything wrong in staying within that continent (far from it - there are many great clinics), I just feel you aren't doing yourself justice by doing so. You should do extensive research on a global scale, and then make your decision. You could very well end up going the NA route after that anyway. I just find it a little odd that you started off by saying that geography and money were a non-issue, when it seems that both could very well be an issue for you.

Current Regimen:

I'm assuming he is when he states NA.

While there technically isn't anything wrong in staying within that continent (far from it - there are many great clinics), I just feel you aren't doing yourself justice by doing so. You should do extensive research on a global scale, and then make your decision. You could very well end up going the NA route after that anyway. I just find it a little odd that you started off by saying that geography and money were a non-issue, when it seems that botgh could very well be an issue for you.

After reflecting a little, it is the post-op issues and any follow ups that make me want to stay within North America ( includes Canada). I run a large business and time away is really a factor. I need to minimize any away time. Within NA I can probably fly in and out the same day and that is important. I am willing to go anywhere within North America without hesitation.

Each patient has such different needs that it is difficult to compile a top 5 list, but here you go:

Konior

Rahal

H and W

SMG

T and D

That's just a North American list and there are several that belong on a top list that aren't there. Over seas I think Dr. Bisagna (sp) and Lorenzo push out outstanding results.

That said, you are a NW 6. If I were a NW6 I think Dr. Hasson would be at the top of my list. Considering money is not a problem I think it is best to go big as a NW 6. Very few clinics can handle the kind of numbers you will need.

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

If price and location are not an issue, who are the top 5 HT clinics in the world? Would be useful to know if they perform FUE/FUT or both. Thanks

Impossible to give a top 5 unless you have examined countless results from every doctor in the world.

However, the one name that always crops up as being the 'Godfather' of HTs, two words...

...Ron Shapiro.

4,312 FUT grafts (7,676 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - August 2013

1,145 FUE grafts (3,152 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - August 2018

763 FUE grafts (2,094 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - January 2020

Proscar 1.25mg every 3rd day

Since you asked for TOP 5 HT clinics performing both FUT/FUE then here is my list:-

1) BHR - Belgium (Dr.Bisanga)

2) FERIDUNI - Belgium (Dr. Feriduni)

3) FELLER - New York (Dr. Feller)

4) SMG - Minnesota (Dr. Ron Shapiro)

5) ASMED- Turkey (Dr. Erdogan)

Plug removal + Strip scar revision - Dr. Ali Karadeniz (AEK)- May 23, 2015

Plug removal + 250 FUE temple points- Dr. Hakan Doganay (AHD)- July 3, 2013

Scar Tricopigmentation- Dr. Koray Erdogan (ASMED)- May 3, 2013

2500 FUT (Hairline Repair)- Dr. Rahal- July 26, 2011

My Hair Treatments:

1- Alpecin Double Effect Shampoo (Daily)

2- Regaine Solution Minoxidil 5% (2 ml once a day)

3- GNC Ultra NourishHair™ (Once a day)

4- GNC Herbal Plus Standardized Saw Palmetto (Once a day)

My Rahal HT thread http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/164456-2500-fut-dr-rahal-hairline-repair.html[/size]

I think it would be more productive if you just told us which clinic you were considering, graft count etc provide pictures and let people offer you advice.

I am the owner/operator of AHEAD INK a Scalp Micropigmentation Company in Fort Lee, New Jersey. www.aheadink.com

Both. Leaning towards FUT since high NW case.
whats a high NW case? im a NW5a and would not even consider FUT due to the poor stretching of the scar which will require FUE to repair it.

Umar, Bhatti, A, all have done 6000+ FUE's with great success. FUT is certainly cheaper but you get what you pay for which is often a stretched disfigured scar.