Looking into FUE with Dr Bhatti

Hi everyone,

I'm currently looking into getting FUE with Dr Bhatti of the darling buds clinic in India. I'm 29, from Ireland and have been suffering Hair loss since I was 20 years of age. It has affected my self-confidence a lot, and I would like to do something about it. I have never had a transplant before, and I haven't really talked to anyone about how much it has affected me.

Currently I have Norwood 6 Male Pattern Baldness. I have tried Finastride and Minoxidil in recent years, however at the moment I just use Minoxidil, and wash my hair with Baby Shampoo, and use (Castor oil mixed with Emu oil) as a conditioner for my scalp. I have been engaging with Dr Bhatti by email with photos, and he has recommended I would need around 5000-5500 grafts. 3500 grafts which hopefully will be able to harvest from my scalp, The remaining shall have to come from the underside of the beard and chest.

1. Scalp grafts- 2500-3000

2. Beard grafts- 450

3. Chest grafts, 800

4. Underarms (axilla)- 200

These many grafts can be harvested in a 3 day session.

The full crown will be covered after 6 months of the first procedure, then we would be able to harvest another 1000-1500 grafts from the scalp.

So here it is.....I'm nervous about proceeding, or should i just go for it... I know this will change my life, and make me feel better about myself, but I'm just very worried something might go wrong.

I would welcome support, and also some tips from people who have been in my shoes,

Kind regards

SAM_2172.jpg.1ffd4d96d248320ba6a662051c05a2c9.jpg

SAM_2182.jpg.8170019052c7b5a28adf9e5b873cac6c.jpg

SAM_2171.jpg.a0a91ce7b0ed8d9864a5a8953702f66d.jpg

SAM_2186.jpg.bc94973b57c6e21cb1422e5aa82fbb33.jpg

SAM_2184.jpg.4c5c5eca223ff561452c827ece32e034.jpg

SAM_2166.jpg.1b27d81347916c7dd917c23c9b230cba.jpg

SAM_2193.jpg.6b288425e1d385167d3a3a4a82bda116.jpg

Your mind is like a parachute, it won't work unless you open it.

GaelicDawn,

What are your expectations from this procedure(s)?

I want to restore my hairline to as good as it can possibly be, so I can feel confident again when I look in the mirror at myself. I want to feel happier when I go out with my friends for a night out, and not always be popping into the toilet so I can "fix" a few hairs in the mirror.

Yesterday i had a wonderful chat with Dr Bhatti about the procedure over skype, what would be involved etc. He also gave me some contacts of people from my country that have got FUE with him. So it looks like I'm going to go ahead with :)

Do you intend to grow out the hair? If not, have you thought about SMP?

As far as buzzed looks go, you look good with it.

4,312 FUT grafts (7,676 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - August 2013

1,145 FUE grafts (3,152 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - August 2018

763 FUE grafts (2,094 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - January 2020

Proscar 1.25mg every 3rd day

Hi Guys,

Thank you for the replies, I want to address as much as possible. The crown, top, and front, and a little of my temples too. I'm speaking to former patients at the moment, and not going to go ahead until i'm 100% comfortable. I haven't looked into SMP, that doesn't mean I won't. :)

I'm going to slow down and do as much research as possible, and I haven't overlooked other surgeons either. I guess i got very excited when i posted.

I would call Dr. Bhatti (Umar of Asia). I like the way he presents his BHT FUE cases. Looks impressive really. I wish he would be recommended one day beside Madhu and Radha.

Wish you all the luck GaelicDawn, However please stay away from underarm hairs. Beard and Chest are enough :-)

Plug removal + Strip scar revision - Dr. Ali Karadeniz (AEK)- May 23, 2015

Plug removal + 250 FUE temple points- Dr. Hakan Doganay (AHD)- July 3, 2013

Scar Tricopigmentation- Dr. Koray Erdogan (ASMED)- May 3, 2013

2500 FUT (Hairline Repair)- Dr. Rahal- July 26, 2011

My Hair Treatments:

1- Alpecin Double Effect Shampoo (Daily)

2- Regaine Solution Minoxidil 5% (2 ml once a day)

3- GNC Ultra NourishHair™ (Once a day)

4- GNC Herbal Plus Standardized Saw Palmetto (Once a day)

My Rahal HT thread http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/164456-2500-fut-dr-rahal-hairline-repair.html[/size]

Thank you HARIRI.

I have been looking at the work of various surgeons. I see Dr's in Turkey that are performing procedures. I'm not sure if anyone has had any experiences with Dr. Demirsoy?

Well I have made my decision after 5 years of wondering and researching, and I'm going ahead with Dr Bhatti this May. It will be a 2 Day procedure, Focusing on 3000-3500 FUE, and up to 1500 BHT.

I will be travelling on my own to India, and looking forward to this adventure.

Well I have made my decision after 5 years of wondering and researching, and I'm going ahead with Dr Bhatti this May. It will be a 2 Day procedure, Focusing on 3000-3500 FUE, and up to 1500 BHT.

I will be travelling on my own to India, and looking forward to this adventure.

Best of luck mate. I'm always interested to see what other routes fellow Irish men take, considering our shocking options locally. As you can see in my sig, I'm going to Dr Bisanga in August for 2,000 FUE. It still seems like a life time away! You're relatively lucky in that you're already only week away!

Out of interest, did you get a cancellation or does Dr Bhatti usually have availability 4-5 weeks away from date of booking?

2,200 FUE + PRP with Dr Bisanga - BHR Clinic, 22-23 August 2013 - http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/171950-my-fue-2-200-prp-dr-bisanga-bhr-clinic.html

Current Regimen:

- Rogaine 5% Foam 2x daily

- Jasons Restorative Biotin Shampoo 2x daily / Nizoral 2% 2x weekly

- Nettle Root 500mg, MSM 1500mg, Biotin 5mg, Multi Vit, Omega 3

Best of luck mate. I'm always interested to see what other routes fellow Irish men take, considering our shocking options locally. As you can see in my sig, I'm going to Dr Bisanga in August for 2,000 FUE. It still seems like a life time away! You're relatively lucky in that you're already only week away!

Out of interest, did you get a cancellation or does Dr Bhatti usually have availability 4-5 weeks away from date of booking?

:) Go raibh mhait agat JohnnyDrama!!

Best of luck to you in August. My appointment is for late May, over a 2 day procedure. The prices in Ireland are shocking as I'm sure you saw yourself. I calculated with one clinic (I'm sure you have seen it all over youtube) at €10 a graft, which would result in over €45000, that is almost $58,720 for a similar procedure!!! Serious money.

I will update you all on my journey. I have to say that Dr Bhatti has been very helpful, and quick in responding to ALL my queries. Everything from pre-post care, questions on the procedure, local access, the new office, accommodation, travel etc. It makes me feel a lot more comfortable that the Dr has taken the time to talk with me over Skype, and reassure me of my insecurities and hesitation. I have not felt any pressure from him, or hounding me with emails. Ultimately it's my decision. and i trust in the Dr to help me achieve the best desirable outcome.

Little update. I have my flights booked, and just sorting out my visa and accommodation now.

My procedure is scheduled for the 22nd and 23rd of May. At the moment I'm cool, and Dr Bhatti has been most helpful in responding to my queries. I will be not be returning to work until at least 14 days post op.

Little update. I have my flights booked, and just sorting out my visa and accommodation now.

My procedure is scheduled for the 22nd and 23rd of May. At the moment I'm cool, and Dr Bhatti has been most helpful in responding to my queries. I will be not be returning to work until at least 14 days post op.

Best of luck bro!

Thank guys. Currently looking at a FUE of 3000-3500 (If possible) and BHT (Beard, Chest Hair 1000-1500 grafts)

I will be flying to Delhi Airport, and have asked to be collected to Chandigarh. I will fly from Chandigarh to Delhi on the way home.