Looking into FUE with Dr Bhatti

Yes, i would like a little on the core too, pending graft's. I'm on finastride and Minoxidl so hopefully that will help stop hair loss in that region, and also encourage minor to moderate growth.

Your mind is like a parachute, it won't work unless you open it.

I have been using Minoxidil 5% For about 2 years now, and also Finastride 1 mg, once a day for the last 2-3 years. I stopped taking it about 1 year ago, so I have resumed again. I didn't have any side effects, thank God. I did think that Finastride helped me maintain what I have. I will take it for the next 6-12 months, and see the results.

Thanks Mickey!

• 3 weeks later...

So a quick little update. Once my procedure is finished, i will compile a blog and update regular with my results.

Travel

I will be leaving in Delhi India next week, and will arrive on the 21st of May. I have asked to get a taxi pickup from Delhi to Chandigarh. I have heard it can be up to 5 hours, however this doesn't bother me.

Accomadation

I will be staying at the Altius hotel. Dr Bhatti helped me book this hotel, and i received a discount.

VISA

I secured my visa at the local embassy in Dublin. It cost €50, and took a week. No hassle.

Procedure

My procedure will be on the 22nd and 23rd of May. I'm hoping to get up to 3500 Donor Grafts, and up to 1500 BHT grafts (Beard and Chest)

Leave

I have taken up to 2 1/2 weeks leave from Work, and will not return to work until 5th June.

So this time next week i will be getting ready to Fly from Ireland >London> Delhi.

I'm being quite about things, and not trying to get too nervous. I admit it though, i do have some days where i second guess and question myself about the procedure, however I notice when I look in the mirror now, i imagine a better, happier person looking back.

So there you go, the countdown has begun.

I doubt it, I will discuss with Dr Bhatti. I believe a consultation in person will determine correctly my available Donor hair, and I will listen to his recommendations. I don't expect miracles, but anything is better than what my hair looks like right now. Dr Bhatti may recommend to me in coming back in future for another session, depending on the outcome in the next few months.

• 8 months later...
Yesterday i had a wonderful chat with Dr Bhatti about the procedure over skype, what would be involved etc. He also gave me some contacts of people from my country that have got FUE with him. So it looks like I'm going to go ahead with :)

Hi, do you have the skype name of Dr Bhatti? i tried the clinic email and tejinder_bhatti but i couldn't find him on skype, thanks