Mega BHT work by Dr. Umar

HARIRI

I just wanted to share these BHT videos, very impressive. :D

The patient received around 5500 grafts from head donor and 15000 grafts from nape, beard and chest. Dr. Umar posted the 2 years post OP.

BHT hairline repair of 5000 Body grafts

BHT repair with 9000 gratfs by uGraft method

Beard Hair into a strip scar (I love this one)

Plug removal + Strip scar revision - Dr. Ali Karadeniz (AEK)- May 23, 2015

Plug removal + 250 FUE temple points- Dr. Hakan Doganay (AHD)- July 3, 2013

Scar Tricopigmentation- Dr. Koray Erdogan (ASMED)- May 3, 2013

2500 FUT (Hairline Repair)- Dr. Rahal- July 26, 2011

My Hair Treatments:

1- Alpecin Double Effect Shampoo (Daily)

2- Regaine Solution Minoxidil 5% (2 ml once a day)

3- GNC Ultra NourishHair™ (Once a day)

4- GNC Herbal Plus Standardized Saw Palmetto (Once a day)

My Rahal HT thread http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/164456-2500-fut-dr-rahal-hairline-repair.html[/size]

killer work. umar is the body hair king with Bisanga coming in second. these repair patients would have been left living feeling disfigured if not for body hair transplantation. i still remember dr. feller being very against dr. Umar's recommendation here stating both fue and body hair transplantation were still in their experimental stages(this was in 08, fue had been around a good 6 years) and he said dr. Umar should not be considrred because he does not offer fut the 'gold standard'. it was really something.

killer work. umar is the body hair king with Bisanga coming in second. these repair patients would have been left living feeling disfigured if not for body hair transplantation. i still remember dr. feller being very against dr. Umar's recommendation here stating both fue and body hair transplantation were still in their experimental stages(this was in 08, fue had been around a good 6 years) and he said dr. Umar should not be considrred because he does not offer fut the 'gold standard'. it was really something.
lol...yea ur right. I remember hearing the same garbage back when Dr. wodz came onto the scene.

its amazing what some doctors will say to cast a poor image of other doctors when they feel threatened by their skillz....:rolleyes: seems to be quite a bit of that going on here behind the scenes with Dr. Bhatti. opinions dont mean chit! RESULTS speak for themselves.

I can also remember Dr. True bashing FUE about 10 years ago yet I seen him at Dr. Wodz seminar in NY city back in like 2001 when he came here to present his technique in attempt to get other HT doctors on board with his procedure.

Everyone who bashed body hair grafts (and there were ALOT of them, to be fair) are either no longer singing that tune or singing an entirely different one as they learn how to harvest body grafts and cash in on its potential. For folks like myself, who had zero scalp grafts left after repeated strips done by a now deceased butcher in the 90's, beard hair has been a complete game changer, it has hidden the dreadful standard of the 90's, the 'mini graft' (mini plugs) and allowed me to look normal again.

Beard hair will one day be mainstream, with most doctors offering scar repair using beard. Some will be more ambitious, and most will eventually offer it for ones scalp. I predict a day in this industry when strip surgery goes the way of the plug, banished to the dustbin of history.

It is still a ways off, however, and there are still many 'flat earthers' reluctant to embrace this revolution. Their loss.

I predict a day in this industry when strip surgery goes the way of the plug, banished to the dustbin of history.

yep, I think 10-20 years from now we will look back on FUT as being the gold standard and chuckle and just shake our heads.....:rolleyes:

I think FUE is here to stay for quite a while but I honestly believe it will be phased out as well as soon as HM and stem cell are perfected.

:rolleyes: seems to be quite a bit of that going on here behind the scenes with Dr. Bhatti. opinions dont mean chit! RESULTS speak for themselves.

For what it's worth:

As someone "behind the scenes," I can assure the community that Bill openly and honestly shared everything that occurred with Dr. Bhatti's recommendation.

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

Check the latest BHT result of Dr. Umar using 10500 grafts from Beard and Head

Plug removal + Strip scar revision - Dr. Ali Karadeniz (AEK)- May 23, 2015

Plug removal + 250 FUE temple points- Dr. Hakan Doganay (AHD)- July 3, 2013

Scar Tricopigmentation- Dr. Koray Erdogan (ASMED)- May 3, 2013

2500 FUT (Hairline Repair)- Dr. Rahal- July 26, 2011

My Hair Treatments:

1- Alpecin Double Effect Shampoo (Daily)

2- Regaine Solution Minoxidil 5% (2 ml once a day)

3- GNC Ultra NourishHair™ (Once a day)

4- GNC Herbal Plus Standardized Saw Palmetto (Once a day)

My Rahal HT thread http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/164456-2500-fut-dr-rahal-hairline-repair.html[/size]

Really great results shown, thanks for posting. That provides a lot of reassurance that there is always an alternative once donor from the head is exhausted!

I chuckle when seeing these threads. it just completely and utterly dismisses the theory that if someone needs a LOT of grafts cause they are NW5 , 6 or 7 their only option is FUT. utter nonsense....

Your 3 posts in this thread have been to bash others and act like someone on their high horse who knew BHT was great all along - rather than to give comments on the work presented.

Bravo, sir.

2,000 grafts FUT Dr. Feller, July 27th 2012. 23 years old at the time. Excellent result. Need crown sorted eventually but concealer works well for now.

Propecia and minoxidil since 2010. Fine for 8 years - bad sides after switching to Aindeem in 2018.

Switched to topical fin/minox combo from Minoxidil Max in October 2020, along with dermarolling 1x a week.

Wrote a book for newbies called Beating Hair Loss, available on Amazon

what's funny was that Umar was repairing people who suffered under the 'gold standard' and still does. it made me think less of Feller after that...

Really great results shown, thanks for posting. That provides a lot of reassurance that there is always an alternative once donor from the head is exhausted!

Your 3 posts in this thread have been to bash others and act like someone on their high horse who knew BHT was great all along - rather than to give comments on the work presented.

Bravo, sir.

another FUT gut getting his panties in a knot....:rolleyes: how original.

For what it's worth:

As someone "behind the scenes," I can assure the community that Bill openly and honestly shared everything that occurred with Dr. Bhatti's recommendation.

still waiting to hear what those concerns are?

this is an open forum where were supposed to educate one another on why we should or should not chose a particular HT doctor but I have yet to hear any of those so-called concerns. lets hear em so we can all be educated.

casue imo to call out a HT doctor who is obvioulsy doing excellent work and then never publish what those concerns are so he can defend himself is irresponsible.

those that are new to the forum would simply automatically assume that his work is inferior and would therefore not chose him.

another FUT gut getting his panties in a knot....:rolleyes: how original.

I didn't convey any opinion at all on FUE/FUT when I raised the point that you'd used this thread to bash others.

Your 4 posts in this thread don't portray you in a good light at all. Due to your 12 years on the forum I previously was interested in what you had to say...and as some people who I've spoken to privately can attest to, I do value people like yourself, Scar5 and others who hold a negative outlook on certain things.

Your attitude in here hasn't been negative though, just pure dickish.

2,000 grafts FUT Dr. Feller, July 27th 2012. 23 years old at the time. Excellent result. Need crown sorted eventually but concealer works well for now.

Propecia and minoxidil since 2010. Fine for 8 years - bad sides after switching to Aindeem in 2018.

Switched to topical fin/minox combo from Minoxidil Max in October 2020, along with dermarolling 1x a week.

I didn't convey any opinion at all on FUE/FUT when I raised the point that you'd used this thread to bash others.

Your 4 posts in this thread don't portray you in a good light at all. Due to your 12 years on the forum I previously was interested in what you had to say...and as some people who I've spoken to privately can attest to, I do value people like yourself, Scar5 and others who hold a negative outlook on certain things.

Your attitude in here hasn't been negative though, just pure dickish.

obviously u got offended when I refuted what many ppl think and that is you dont need to risk a poorly healing scar on the back of ones head if you need a large number of grafts these days.

show me where I bashed anyone? I simply pointed out things I have observed over the last 15 years since I started researching hair transplants.

anytime a doctor starts thinking out of the box or is doing something other HT doctors cant or simply wont ppl start questioning the validity of their work and think it must be a fluke that an FUE doctor can pretty much completely restore someones look with no visible scaring when cutting their hair down to a #1.

see ur making ASSumptions based on what I said. ur ASSumptions are false. ur entitled to ur opinion just like everyone on this forum is.

Dr. Umar has proven it time and time again large sessions can be completed with FUE. I can see that gets you upset cause u had FUT over FUE but you act like it was directed towards you.

I hear time and time again if your a NW5, 6 or 7 FUE wont cut it and ull be forced to roll the dice on FUT and the chance that it may leave u disfigured reguiring you to THEN seek out an FUE doctor to repair the poorly healed scar by placing grafts in the stretched and disfigured scar. ive seen hundreds, if not thousands of patients thruout the yrs. on this forum and many others to verify that.

its a fact and others shud be aware of it. if that offends you sorry. and yes I dont feel FUT is the gold standard by any stretch of anyones imagination when it leaves so many patients feeling they wish they never had a HT or now have to seek out another HT doctor to repair them. it may have been the only option for many ppl for many years but competition has driven down the price of FUE so imo I consider FUE to be the current gold standard.

others will disagree but again they are entitled to their opinion.

while i dont agree with some of gnx1s views and sometimes his tone, i do agree with what he has to say about fut. even in this day and age where fut has been innovated for two decades, we still see the complications that arise from it. these complications can often be serious ranging from permanent numbness to mild headaches. of course that is in the minority of cases but i do feel the practise should be ceased. that is a strong viewpoint that many people will scorn(understandable) but it is my viewpoint. cosmetic surgery is constantly progressing toward less invasive methods. be it closed rhinoplasty instead of open, filler/injections/peels instead of facelifts or browlifts etc. if i knew what i know now about fut i would never have entertained the idea. of course the brochures, reps, advisors and doctors dont tell you about potential scar stretching(dr Lindsey does though), numbness, tight scalp, headaches etc but they are quick to let you know the drawbacks of other methods out there. i can totally understand if most people disagree with me, im not here to convert the convinced, just expressing my opinion and making sure the true drawbacks of all methods are shown and told.

I wasn't offended at all. Just pointed out your lack of interest in the results themselves, merely using them to bash FUT. 3 posts in the thread, none of them about the pictures posted.

Then you claim I'm a FUT fanboy when I simply pointed it out, despite all long how I've said that FUT has been fine for me - but that I wouldn't say anyone else SHOULD do it.

Would I really be offended by your FUE crusade?

• 1 month later...

I have to say this is amazing work by Dr. Umar!!!! He really gives anyone a chance of having a presentable look! I don't think this thread should be getting side tracked as many previous threads have gotten side tracked with this FUT vs FUE debate.... Its getting old especially with the same people always in it...... And honestly i do respect the members that get in these debates, but show respect to the doc in this thread for doing an unbelievable job to each of these patients and restoring normalcy in their lives!

Dr. Umar you are quickly rising to the top on my chart, WELL DONE!!!!

You only live once...