Big Thank you from bonkers

I just wanted to say this is a awesome forum I've been a big user of forums for over 10 years but this is the best community I've ever found so its a credit to you all on here and well done to Bill, plunge and future ht on organising and running a great site it has made all my growth waiting times so much easier!

For me my journey is done I still check on here every day or two and reply to private messages if anyone needs my opinion or advice.

Last but not least big up my main man Dr Hasson proper legend and jotronic a true honest gent also thanks to Spex known him many years in person and i will likely always be in touch with him.

My blog is below I took 12 month pictures but they looked the same as my latest I don't think the fro can get much bigger but I still see and feel stubble so i will update at 16 months instead. Thanks everyone!!!!

Bonkerstonker! :D

http://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/blog/home-page.asp?WebID=1977

Update I'm now on 12200 Grafts, hair loss has been a thing of my past for years. Also I don't use minoxidil anymore I lost no hair coming off it. Reduced propecia to 1mg every other day.

My surgeons were

Dr Hasson x 4,

Dr Wong x 2

Norton x1

I started losing my hair at 19 in 1999

I started using propecia and minoxidil in 2000

Had 7 hair transplants over 12200 grafts by way of strip but

700 were Fue From Norton in uk

I agree, I felt like making a forum love post the other day when I thought how amazing this community is for helping people.

Glad it's all worked out well for you champ!

[edit] just went through your whole blog. WOW! Your result is incredible, very happy for you :)

2,000 grafts FUT Dr. Feller, July 27th 2012. 23 years old at the time. Excellent result. Need crown sorted eventually but concealer works well for now.

Propecia and minoxidil since 2010. Fine for 8 years - bad sides after switching to Aindeem in 2018.

Switched to topical fin/minox combo from Minoxidil Max in October 2020, along with dermarolling 1x a week.

Wrote a book for newbies called Beating Hair Loss, available on Amazon

Thanks guys! The way I see it if all us vets don't forget our roots ( no pun intended ) then we can grow thicker and stronger together through the hard and thin times!!

Update I'm now on 12200 Grafts, hair loss has been a thing of my past for years. Also I don't use minoxidil anymore I lost no hair coming off it. Reduced propecia to 1mg every other day.

My surgeons were

Dr Hasson x 4,

Dr Wong x 2

Norton x1

Quite well it's about 2 to 3 mm thick apart from a small stretch on the back right corner just as it starts to go diagonally up on my right side it's about 1 inch long and about 4-5 mm thick I think this is just a issue with my personal body how it heals not too great as I left my staples in for about 30 days and the closure was unbelievably good. I'm happy with the scar considering my body's healing issues. I can go over the scar with a blade 4 no problem but 3 stands out as a obvious scar.

I'm just posting from my phone so can't get to private messages but will reply to people when I go on laptop.

My surgeons were

Dr Hasson x 4,

Dr Wong x 2

Norton x1

Nice dude! Glad you came out on top in this fight.

Dr. G: 1,000 grafts (FUT) 2008

Dr. Paul Shapiro: 2,348 grafts (FUT) 2009 ~ 1,999 grafts (FUT) 2011 ~ 300 grafts (Scar Reduction) 2013

Dr. Konior: 771 grafts (FUT) 2015 ~ 558 grafts (FUT) 2017 ~ 1,124 grafts (FUE) 2020

My Hair Transplant Journey with Shapiro Medical Group

Congratulations bonks,That is one of the best results I have ever seen!Results like yours has convinced me to have 1 more go at a transplant.Im booked in with Rahal later this year.congrats again on a great Afro.

You have had an awesome result Bonker and well deserved.

This forum in this industry is like ' A rose amongst the thorns'. :)

2 poor unsatisfactory hair transplants performed in the UK.

Based on vast research and meeting patients, I travelled to see Dr Feller in New York to get repaired.

Looking great, thanks for documenting your results, I hope you stay around to educate others.

---

Former patient and representative for Hasson & Wong.

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are esteemed members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

My opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Hasson & Wong.

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Hasson

Thanks a lot guys. I'll defo be on here and contactable!

My surgeons were

Dr Hasson x 4,

Dr Wong x 2

Norton x1