Dr. Bhatti For Coalition Membership?

GNX1

from the patient results I have seen from Dr. Bhatti over the last year or so he seems to be one of the most impressive FUE HT doctors on this forum or any other forum that matter and has some of the most reasonable pricing as well.

he seems to have some of the largest FUE sessions I have seen with great results and also performs excellent body hair transplants.

I have personally emailed him on several occasions to ask various questions and I was hoping to hear back from him with in a few days and I hear back from him within hours not days! that may not be all that important to some but thats monumental to me.

I have read what the forum requirement are to be recommeded but how many positive patient results are required for a doctor to be recommeded?

is there a time frame or is it a case by case?

Coalition is too much to ask for I guess. I think he deserves to be recommended but not to become a coalition member. Its not easy at all. Dr. Path spend a lot of time in the network until he became the first asian coalition member of HTN.

Plug removal + Strip scar revision - Dr. Ali Karadeniz (AEK)- May 23, 2015

Plug removal + 250 FUE temple points- Dr. Hakan Doganay (AHD)- July 3, 2013

Scar Tricopigmentation- Dr. Koray Erdogan (ASMED)- May 3, 2013

2500 FUT (Hairline Repair)- Dr. Rahal- July 26, 2011

My Hair Treatments:

1- Alpecin Double Effect Shampoo (Daily)

2- Regaine Solution Minoxidil 5% (2 ml once a day)

3- GNC Ultra NourishHair™ (Once a day)

4- GNC Herbal Plus Standardized Saw Palmetto (Once a day)

My Rahal HT thread http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/164456-2500-fut-dr-rahal-hairline-repair.html[/size]

I think you have to pay a fee to be recommended. Plus be good enough to be recommended.

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

Guys,

Dr. Bhatti is currently being considered for recommendation. Before seeking the input of this community, I've contacted other leading surgeons recommended by our community for their opinion. I am still in the process of garnering their input and if there aren't any inherent concerns, we will proceed with presenting him for potential recommendation.

I will keep you posted.

Best wishes,

Bill

While all physicians recommended by our community do pay a sponsorship fee (which is clearly documented on our physicians standards page), only the most talented, ethical physicians who regularly produce excellent results are prescreened and invited to become a recommended physician. To see how we recommend hair transplant surgeons, click here.

Best wishes,

Bill

I emailed Bill-Managing Publisher a question about Dr Bhatti

Hi Bill

Doctor Bhatti's results look great but he does make some bold claims on his website. 2% graft wastage is quite a statement.

If he's gone be recommended on HTN how would you look at his graft wastage? "

Bill reply was

Jay,*

After garnering private input and various*concerns*from several physicians recommended by our community, we've decided not to present Dr. Bhatti for potential recommendation at this time.* Some of the concerns are related to unsupported claims and how he promotes FUE in comparison to FUT.**

Dr. Bhatti does seem to perform quality FUE however, we've chosen not to recommend him at this time.*

Thanks for your understanding,*

Bill

The end

Now I have spoken to Bill (via email) and he didnt have any problems in me posting his reply on this forum. I just wanted to see what other members thought of his reply. I must say at this point I dont work for Dr Bhatti, Im just a normal member that is looking for a FUE Dr for my second HT.

Jay,

I never gave you permission to share the details of our private conversation with the community. However, since people did ask about the status of his potential recommendation on this topic, I think it's a good idea to provide the community with an update.

As part of the review process, we garner input from forum members and current physicians recommended by our community. To see how we recommend hair transplant surgeons, click here.

Before presenting Dr. Bhatti for potential recommendation on this forum, we sought the input of our physicians. Given that many leading physicians expressed various confidential concerns about potentially recommending him (including but not limited to the concerns listed above), we've chosen not to recommend him at this time.

As always, we encourage all prospective patients to do their own due diligence when researching and selecting physicians.

Best wishes,

Bill

Bill, there is something i noticed about the Asian surgeons recommended in the network. They never post any results for so long! Dr. Madhu and Dr. Humayun are invisible! Even Dr. Path rarely post anything. Why is that? I think the network should ask its recommended docs to present their work always atleast one case a month so members can start believing in the consistency of their work.

Plug removal + Strip scar revision - Dr. Ali Karadeniz (AEK)- May 23, 2015

Plug removal + 250 FUE temple points- Dr. Hakan Doganay (AHD)- July 3, 2013

Scar Tricopigmentation- Dr. Koray Erdogan (ASMED)- May 3, 2013

2500 FUT (Hairline Repair)- Dr. Rahal- July 26, 2011

My Hair Treatments:

1- Alpecin Double Effect Shampoo (Daily)

2- Regaine Solution Minoxidil 5% (2 ml once a day)

3- GNC Ultra NourishHair™ (Once a day)

4- GNC Herbal Plus Standardized Saw Palmetto (Once a day)

My Rahal HT thread http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/164456-2500-fut-dr-rahal-hairline-repair.html[/size]

Hariri,

Other than a couple of months, both Dr. Pathomvanich and Dr. Mohmand have been presenting at least one example of their results in the "Results Posted by Leading Hair Restoration Clinics" section of our forum. So I'm not sure what you're talking about. You could do a simple "search" on the forum to find them.

It's true however, that Dr. Madhu has chosen not to present examples of his results each month. While I feel confident in his ability to perform quality hair transplantation, it's his loss if he chooses not to post examples of his work.

Best wishes,

Bill

I was initially impressed by some of the work that the clinic put forward.

However, I am actually against the surgeon joining the recommended surgeons list now on the HTN Network.

Recently I was on another forum in the last few days, and I come across the surgeon recommended by them.

Further reading on the site brought me to a FUEvsFUTvs FLUTE comparison which I believe is on the clinic website.

Reading through the 31 reasons as to why FUE was superior than FUT, I found this this very disturbing and I believe that some of the claims are a complete fabrication, and therefore giving misleading information to potential hair loss sufferers.

Both procedures have their positives and negatives, but this reminds me of the suspect ethics of the Dr in Atlanta.

I am not impressed and I would not be happy with him being a member.

Edited by Future_HT_Doc

2 poor unsatisfactory hair transplants performed in the UK.

Based on vast research and meeting patients, I travelled to see Dr Feller in New York to get repaired.

Chris,

I happen to share your concerns, which is one of the reasons we chose not to recommend him at this time. I did email Dr. Bhatti with my concerns, in particular claims I felt were misleading regarding FUE versus FUT on this page. He responded saying he was going to make some changes, but it appears these changes have not been made.

I still feel that Dr. Bhatti is doing very solid FUE work. However, until these and other concerns have been addressed/satisfied, we've chosen not to present him to our community for recommendation at this time.

We wish Dr. Bhatti and his clinic all the best,

Bill

• 4 weeks later...

Just bc Dr Bhatti doesnt believe in strip/fut it shouldnt be the reason for not recommendation,

i myself dont think strip surgery has place in 2013, ive seen too many ugly scars that strech overtime, on top of that strip Drs cant predict how bad your scar will get, sure some turn nice but not all

He should be judged solely on his ability to do FUE

I dont know how long he has been performing HTs but if his results are top notch and his prices are reasonale then I think he should be recommended,

moopookoo,

We do and have approved physicians who only perform FUE for recommendation on the Hair Transplant Network. Thus, concerns we have regarding Dr. Bhatti have nothing to do with the fact that he doesn't perform FUT.

That said, FUT does indeed have a place in modern hair transplantation. Despite the fact that FUE has become highly coveted by patients due to its lack of linear scar, most leading surgeons still agree that FUT still produces the highest quality results consistently.

FUE has certainly come a long way thanks to patient demand in collaboration with leading surgeons who continually work to evolve the technique. However, both techniques FUT and FUE will most likely have a place in surgical hair restoraiton for a long time to come.

Best wishes,

Bill

I think he also offers strip as well. I read he offers clients with advanced baldness both FUE and FUT wich he calls FLUTE. Which makes no sense since his comparison of FUE vs FUT he says.

1) FUT may lead to pluggy results..

2) FUT can only do 2500 grafts in a day yet he is able to do 4000 FUE

3)FUE is for small cases and FUT is for larger

4) Easy to find a doctor that does good FUT

5) FUE is scarless

6) FUE has limitless donor area

If he does indeed still offers FUT then these type of comments are against what he does himself.

Representative for Hasson & Wong.

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are esteemed members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

My opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Hasson & Wong.

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Hasson

I think he also offers strip as well. I read he offers clients with advanced baldness both FUE and FUT wich he calls FLUTE. Which makes no sense since his comparison of FUE vs FUT he says.

1) FUT may lead to pluggy results..

2) FUT can only do 2500 grafts in a day yet he is able to do 4000 FUE

3)FUE is for small cases and FUT is for larger

4) Easy to find a doctor that does good FUT

5) FUE is scarless

6) FUE has limitless donor area

If he does indeed still offers FUT then these type of comments are against what he does himself.

some outlandish claims there...

I think he also offers strip as well.
95% of his work is FUE and in RARE cases he performs FUT or combined FUE/FUT. from his own site 297 of 316 cases he did in 2011 were FUE.

but once again you have a way of picking and chosing which comments from his site that you want to include in ur posts in ur febal attempt to discredit his work....:rolleyes:

the majority of his patients demand FUE which is why 95% of his work is FUE.

I dont think anyone is doubting his does great FUE work, only questioning his morals and interegty with his comments. His once called one of his results a miracle which I took offensive because giving somebody hair is not a miracle and not a life saving surgery.

95% of his work is FUE and in RARE cases he performs FUT or combined FUE/FUT. from his own site 287 of 316 cases he did in 2011 were FUE.

Its closer to 10% and I dont consider one out of ever 10 surgeries as rare.

I think there is alot more than being recommended on this site for only producing great results.

Edited by lorenzo

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are esteemed members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

My opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Hasson & Wong.

I dont think anyone is doubting his does great FUE work, only questioning his morals and interegty with his comments. His once called one of his results a miracle which I took offensive because giving somebody hair is not a miracle and not a life saving surgery.

Its closer to 10% and I dont consider one out of ever 10 surgeries as rare.

I think there is alot more than being recommended on this site for only producing great results.

see, there you go again posting comments and pulling them out of ur ass. maybe you need to go back and learn math cause its almost 5% not 10% but nice try again.... im sure ur computer has a calculator so maybe you should try using it.

you say there is lot more to being recommended then great results? you mean like great results with affordable pricing? I agree 100%.

apparently ur upset with the fact that he doesnt like performing FUT on a regular basis but neither does Dr. Umar so should he not be recommended as well?

I can only assume you have an unsightly scar on the back of ur head hidden by hair. if so, sorry to hear. ur results look great tho.

and as far as calling a succesful HT a miracle I would venture to say that thousands of patients feel that way. especially after being bald most of their life and thinking there was no real hope for them.

I can only assume you have an unsightly scar on the back of ur head hidden by hair. if so, sorry to hear. ur results look great tho.

Its your lucky day. I am completely bald right now because Im fighting a medical thing. I will be happy to show you my scar. I will ask Joe who took pictures to sent them to me them Ill post them as soon as I get them.

and as far as calling a succesful HT a miracle I would venture to say that thousands of patients feel that way. especially after being bald most of their life and thinking there was no real hope for them.

Maybe people may feel that way but a doctor that says he performed one? I agree with Bill I wouldnt recommend him not for his work or his technique but unethical statements.

Making false statement in order to make more money or drum up more business may be ok with you but I feel its uneithical.

However some statements on the website regarding FUE are very questionable and this is what put me off this clinic!

I fully agree.