2151 FUE grafts by Dr. Tejinder Bhatti (Darling Buds) – 23rd Dec 2012

shane13

Mid scalp is pretty notorious for having slower growth times than other areas Shane, so I certainly wouldn't panic yet. It's quite common that things take better shape there around the 8-9 month mark. I'm going to be getting a very similar number of grafts as yourself, and my midscalp is where most of them will be going.

What meds are you taking? Any supplements?

Thanks for your encouraging words bro. I sure hope that's the case.

I am taking 5mg Biotin everyday and applying Rogaine foam as well.....

Cheers!

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Shane and Jayukdht,

But i am not so lucky in the case of my hair loss in such a young age (24)...and yes i had my surgery in his new clinic in sector 17..it is a nice looking clinic which is just 10 minutes away from my place by a walk.. but i hvnt visited his previous

clinic.I wanted to start a new thread nd post some pics of mine but then i think its too time consuming and internet speeds sucks when you are using it on cell phones...looking forward to your progress...lets hope for the best :)

• 6 months later...

Thanks

4066 FUE Grafts with Dr Bhatti, India 9&10 Jan 2014

For my pics and thread click the link:http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/173658-4066-fue-grafts-dr-bhatti-india-restoring-more-than-just-hair.html

• 1 month later...

I was told by Dr. Bhatti that he will do 3000 grafts from the back of my head and 1000 from beard/chest. Total 4000 graft. My scalp is pretty much bald at this time with very few thin hair. I am leaving tomorrow (18th Feb) from Dallas by Emirates Airlines to Dubai and then to New Delhi and ultimately Chandigarh. Dr. Bhatti will send the driver to take me to the Altius hotel.

I was told by Dr. Bhatti that he will do 3000 grafts from the back of my head and 1000 from beard/chest. Total 4000 graft. My scalp is pretty much bald at this time with very few thin hair. I am leaving tomorrow (18th Feb) from Dallas by Emirates Airlines to Dubai and then to New Delhi and ultimately Chandigarh. Dr. Bhatti will send the driver to take me to the Altius hotel.

All the best buddy….. do keep us posted….. lemme know if you have any travel specific queries and stuff. I'll be glad to help…..

Traction,

I am scheduled to do my HT with Dr. Bahtti next Saturday. How is your experience so far?

My experience was very good. The staff are good, make you feel at ease and do a good job. I'm almost 6 weeks and shed alot. Ultimately the proof is in the pudding.

4066 FUE Grafts with Dr Bhatti, India 9&10 Jan 2014

For my pics and thread click the link:http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/173658-4066-fue-grafts-dr-bhatti-india-restoring-more-than-just-hair.html

• 2 weeks later...

I have upcoming HT with Dr.Bhatti this month. I'll posting my experience with Dr.Bhatti. I've heard good things about him and hopefully he can live up to my expectations. I will be candid about my experience with Dr.Bhatti and overall experience. I've been searching for the right Dr. for quite sometime and I finally decided with Dr.Bhatti.

All the best. Just want to point out one thing- If you plan to pay for the service by credit card, it will cost you almost 25% more with the added tax and inflated exchange rates. I was lucky to have cash on hand with me to avoid this. So just want to give a heads up.