6 Months Later after FUE and only showing 15-20% growth! bit worried!

Hairybadger

I think that dr should have called you.. why hasn't he?

Paulygon is a former patient of Dr. Parsa Mohebi

My regimen includes:

HT #1 2710 grafts at Parsa Mohebi Hair Restoration in Los Angeles in 2012

Rogaine foam 2x daily, since 2012 (stopped ~10/2015)

Finasteride 1.25mg daily, since 2012 (stopped ~12/2015)

HT #2 3238 grafts at Parsa Mohebi Hair Restoration in Los Angeles in Jun. 2016

Started Rogaine and Propecia in July. 2016 after being off of them for about a year.

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would tell them I want a refund and stand my ground. I would also go see a top FUE expert to get a second opinion. The redness in the front of your scalp is possibly a sign of infection and I would have it checked. If the FU were not harvested properly they could have been transected thus the reason you have poor growth.

• 5 weeks later...

Hey Guys here is the letter I got back, just in case you wanna read it. As you can see it doesn't say either way whether they are going to give me a refund.

Dear .........

We refer to our letter of 20th March, it is always disappointing to learn that a patient has concerns regarding either their treatment or care, especially as feedback from our patients tells us the vast majority of patients are very pleased. We have now had the opportunity to look into the concerns you raised and to review your medical file.

We are sorry for your disappointment regarding the outcome of your FUE procedure with Mr Bhatty.

It is important to understand that at the outset you were made fully aware of our terms and conditions and our aftercare policy. These were clearly detailed in the Patient Guide which you were given on 28th September. This provided the pathway to follow in the case of disappointment with regards to the surgical outcome and gave details of our policy for possible readmission.

The patient guide, the surgeon consultation and the consent to surgery form all detailed that revision surgery was a possibility.

The purpose of our readmission policy is to assist the patient in achieving the results originally anticipated and your suggestion of a financial alternative goes no way towards this.

It is also important to understand that the results of surgery are never actually guarantee and again this is detailed in our information and consent forms.

Mr Bhatty has indicated that he would need to review with you again at a time when you have longer hair in order that he can assess the hair coverage and differentiate between your natural baldness from any lack of growth.

We hope the above clarifies matters and that you will book an appointment in the near future.

Yours Sincerely

Lindsay Mullins

Compliant Officer

You need a solicitor at this point. They are just short of telling you to do a comb over LOL!

Surely they are in breech of the contract as you said the Dr Bhatty did not perform the surgery and therefore you should have legal grounds to claim. The Uk does not control cosmetic surgery so i dont think you can report this and its a civil matter.

What money-grabbing scammers. That letter is a load of pseudo-compassionate, legal mumbo jumbo codswallop. They gave you a terrible result for thousands of pounds. Ideally you should get a no win no fee lawyer to send them an action letter, but whatever you do don't go back to them.

Edited by LondonHTseeker

Thanks guys, I think I will take your advice and get a no win no fee lawyer and see what they say.

But before I do that I might send them one more letter back saying I still want a refund and see what they say.

• 2 weeks later...

I sent them a letter saying I wanted a refund and here is the reply I got:

Dear --------

It seems that despite our previous letter you have still queried a refund.

We did explain the purpose of our readmission policy and that your request for a refund did not go anyway towards achieving the aims of our readmission policy.

For the sake of further clarity we are not in a position to consider your request for a refund of fees but our readmission policy terms remain open to you.

Yours sincerely

Lindsay Mullins

Compliance Manager

Sorry to hear your story. It's an eye opener for everyone to shop around and research! I can't get

Over you paid 6000 and it was for only 1000grafts? What a joke that is!

I paid 8000 euros for Dr Hakan Doganay and I got 4065 grafts! You should be looking into

Turkey for Fue. If you are thinking of fixing your hair.

Also check out Koray Erdogan, he is another top notch FUE surgeon in turkey. Check

My hair loss blog out too if you want on this site

Edited by Mickeydw
Edit spelling

• 4 weeks later...

No that's the last letter there was.

However, I am thinking about sending one more just to try again and ask for a refund, or a partial refund at least.

Can anybody give me advice on what I should say?

Cheers

HB

A bit of a long shot but did you pay by credit card? There's a guy on here who managed to claim 100% back on his. I think his name is Tyger or something similar.

4,312 FUT grafts (7,676 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - August 2013

1,145 FUE grafts (3,152 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - August 2018

763 FUE grafts (2,094 hairs) with Ray Konior, MD - January 2020

Proscar 1.25mg every 3rd day

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry to discover this topic and your result I hope you will get your money back. You can for sure get all your money back if paid by creditcard. Just contact your bank to initiate the process. Make sure you have the prove of payments and other documentation to support your money back claim. But all is very easy.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Unfortunately, life is chock-full of people looking to separate you from your money, and if you're unable or unwilling to fight back, you're in for a rough ride. The patient seems like a nice fellow but frankly, he comes off as a bit of a milquetoast, and that's not going to work in situations like this.

"Hairybadger, did you end up having your concerns resolved with Dr Mabroor Bhatty (UK surgeon)?"

Hi Sean, it's been a while since I have been on this forum, the reason for that is because there has been nothing to update. Unfortunately I am still in the same position I was the last time I posted a comment. I am still sitting at 20% growth and not any better off.

"Never knew what happenned after they denied refund."

Again, unfortunately nothing happened after they denied the refund, I wasn't sure what else to do? and I still dont??

"Did your issue get resolved?"

No it hasn't been resolved as I am still in the same position I really don't know what to do. Transform have been no help whatsover and they tell me that refunds are not possible, however, they will offer me a free repeat procedure again but I declined.