Dr. Jean Devroye VS Dr. Christian Bisanga

neo572

Hello guys,

I live-in in the sweden, plan to go for 3000+ FUE grafts.

But I am having hard time in deiciding between docters, and finally i short listed finally Dr. Jean Devroye and Dr. Christian Bisanga.

But can't make up my mind in both them.Pls help me with you views.

Dr. Jean Devroye : 3000 grafts Price : 14000 euros

Dr. Christian Bisanga : 3000 grafts price : 11000 euros

Money is not a thing here, i want good results from FUE.Would like to know which has lest mm precision tool for extracting the a graft.

thanks in advance.

regards,

-Neo

You should consider Dr Feriduni and Dr Mwamba who are recommended surgeons on here also.

2 poor unsatisfactory hair transplants performed in the UK.

Based on vast research and meeting patients, I travelled to see Dr Feller in New York to get repaired.

Hands down.. Bisanga Wins. Bisanga uses Manual FUE and Devroye uses motorized FUE (Drill). You wont only get a better work but also a better price. Good luck.

Plug removal + Strip scar revision - Dr. Ali Karadeniz (AEK)- May 23, 2015

Plug removal + 250 FUE temple points- Dr. Hakan Doganay (AHD)- July 3, 2013

Scar Tricopigmentation- Dr. Koray Erdogan (ASMED)- May 3, 2013

2500 FUT (Hairline Repair)- Dr. Rahal- July 26, 2011

My Hair Treatments:

1- Alpecin Double Effect Shampoo (Daily)

2- Regaine Solution Minoxidil 5% (2 ml once a day)

3- GNC Ultra NourishHair™ (Once a day)

4- GNC Herbal Plus Standardized Saw Palmetto (Once a day)

My Rahal HT thread http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/164456-2500-fut-dr-rahal-hairline-repair.html[/size]

I agree to that ej, he really fixed your horrible scar from that ACELL treatment. Any latest photos of the scar? You are our biggest inspiration when it comes to Beard FUE into scar.

Plug removal + Strip scar revision - Dr. Ali Karadeniz (AEK)- May 23, 2015

Plug removal + 250 FUE temple points- Dr. Hakan Doganay (AHD)- July 3, 2013

Scar Tricopigmentation- Dr. Koray Erdogan (ASMED)- May 3, 2013

2500 FUT (Hairline Repair)- Dr. Rahal- July 26, 2011

My Hair Treatments:

1- Alpecin Double Effect Shampoo (Daily)

2- Regaine Solution Minoxidil 5% (2 ml once a day)

3- GNC Ultra NourishHair™ (Once a day)

4- GNC Herbal Plus Standardized Saw Palmetto (Once a day)

My Rahal HT thread http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/164456-2500-fut-dr-rahal-hairline-repair.html[/size]

Hi

My second HT was performed by Dr Devroye and his work is excellent and he is a nice guy too. Have a look at my photos in my gallery. I have seen Bisanga's work which is very nice too. Have a consult with both, you can do it in 1 day as they are both in Brussels

Bisanga hands down. Manual fue using .8 to.9mm punches. Heaps of fue experience too as well as documented results. The fact that he is cheaper isnt a factor but the icing on the cake.

Bisanga hands down. Manual fue using .8 to.9mm punches. Heaps of fue experience too as well as documented results. The fact that he is cheaper isnt a factor but the icing on the cake.

Mickey, any view on the Dr. Bijan Feriduni . I am planning to book date with Bisanga, as I kinda of leaning more towards him now, but I see even feriduni work is also excellent dunno if he good with FUE or not.

Any view on his work mate.

CHeers.

Hi neo,check out his results on his website,I was set on bisanga but after more research and literally checking hundreds of results on fue from almost everyone, I believe dr feriduni produces as good fue as any other dr out there!!! Better than most!! I'm booked in for march for fue with him and have no doubts about choosing him!! Defiantly add him to your list!! Also he seems a really nice normal guy! His patient advisor is on here called cristian,really sound bloke contact him for more info!! Hope this helps!

Hi neo,check out his results on his website,I was set on bisanga but after more research and literally checking hundreds of results on fue from almost everyone, I believe dr feriduni produces as good fue as any other dr out there!!! Better than most!! I'm booked in for march for fue with him and have no doubts about choosing him!! Defiantly add him to your list!! Also he seems a really nice normal guy! His patient advisor is on here called cristian,really sound bloke contact him for more info!! Hope this helps!

Thanks mate, any idea how much he charging per graft. Do by any chance u got his price break up for FUE method.

cheers

• 2 weeks later...

More read in this forum...I tend to get inclined more towards Dr Feriduni now.

And he sent me very detailed anaylsis ,

ANd he gave this plan for me :

Treatment plan I

Follicular Unit Transplantation to reconstruct 2,3,4,5 and 5v

Technique : FUT + FUE

Number of follicular units : 4000FU in a single day session

Total treatment costs : 13450,- Euro

OR

Treatment plan II

Follicular Unit Transplantation to reconstruct zone 2,3,4,5 and 5v

Technique : Follicular Unit Extraction

Number of follicular units : 2500-3000FU in a 2 successive days session

Total treatment costs : 10000,- EURO - 11500,- Euro

I have removed Jean Dev roye out of my equation of considering docters,

Now I have choose either between Dr.bisanga Vs Dr.Feriduni.

If I had to choose, between these, which one you guys say..!!!

Factors I consider:

1. Hairline for FUE

2. .MM punch

3. Travel _ though low priority

4. Docter & Staff behavior and experience - Like Pre and Post support to patients

Also, Is the option of FUE+FUT good.Since I could go for more grafts in just single day.

I had 3200 grafts FUT done at one of the clinic, which yeild not that great results.Plus, tht strip area had pain for nearlyy 1 year (though it reduce in intensity over the years.

Thanks in advance guys :)

-Neo

neo572,

I would go for the option 1 of Feriduni,I think because you have had strip surgery before and because you have all those zones to cover,combo will provide you more hair + you will likely save more donor for possible future procedure(s) than going for option 2 (full FUE).

between Feriduni & Bisanga,for a strip or strip+fue procedure I will choose Feriduni.

I'm also going for my next surgery (strip) with Feriduni soon.

Bisanga is also good,but for strip (or strip + fue combo) I like Feriduni better.

I have had three repair procedures with Dr Bisanga and am booked for a fourth in May .

Dr Bisanga has many documented high definition photographs of both fue, fut ( strip), and fue / fut/ combo , and beard body hair results across many forums

After 3 k grafts removed from my beard and placed into my former strip scars i have excellent growth and no signs of extractions white dots or scars , i think this is down to Dr Skill

Both Drs have a great reputation , however for me Dr Bisanga wins hands down , the prior, post, customer support is excellent , from Dr Bisangas UK rep, and his own fue only result is simply excellent ,

i would consult with both and go from there

hope this helps

ej