3271 Grafts with Dr Radha Rani- awesome- no pain

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Hi clayman.

I'm thinking dr Radha too. Can you tell me please if she performs the whole transplant he self?

Thanks

Hi wadenwa,

I would suggest going through the several reviews posted by Dr. Radha's patients, I think that would help you immensely.

To answer your question btw, no she doesn't, it's not practically possible for just one person to sit and transplant each graft, every doctor needs a team and Dr. Radha has a great team to assist her. Dr. Radha though is present during the entire duration of the surgery and does only one HT per day.

• 3 weeks later...

Clayman, it looks excellent for a 5 month update..... Congratulations!

Nice result so far. Great initial write up and the photos show a very clean session. Good luck, your well on your way.

Keep us updated!

Patient Advisor for Dr. Bisanga - BHR Clinic 

ian@bhrclinic.com   -    BHR YouTube Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcH4PY1OxoYFwSDKzAkZRww

I am not a medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions and views shared are my own.

Hey, can you post a few more pictures from the sides and back (specially the scar)?

It'd be helpful to assess how detectable or not is Dr'. Radha's work with the scar. From what I've read on the forum, her scars are pencil thin.

Regards

Clayman, looking very good indeed, congratulations! Dr Radha obviously does good work. Can you post some recent pictures please (Sept-Oct 2012) so we can see how your hair has grown out? I'll be working in India for six months from November and was considering a HT procedure (much cheaper than Europe!!!).

You must be loving the results so far, it looks very good. Thanks.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Clayman, I had a surgery with Dr. Radha on 7 December 2012. I got 3705 grafts. I was hoping if you could provide me your email ID as I wanted to ask you some questions.

Also I was hoping you could put up some more pictures 7 months Post Op