Repair hair transplant, using Beard grafts. Best results I've ever seen - Dr. Umar

When it comes to Beard hair to scalp then Dr. Umar and Dr. Bisanga are the best. I really love this one, Dr.Umar is a life saver to many patients with less donor. He has the most documented beard hair work online in very clear videos in you tube.

Plug removal + Strip scar revision - Dr. Ali Karadeniz (AEK)- May 23, 2015

Plug removal + 250 FUE temple points- Dr. Hakan Doganay (AHD)- July 3, 2013

Scar Tricopigmentation- Dr. Koray Erdogan (ASMED)- May 3, 2013

2500 FUT (Hairline Repair)- Dr. Rahal- July 26, 2011

My Hair Treatments:

1- Alpecin Double Effect Shampoo (Daily)

2- Regaine Solution Minoxidil 5% (2 ml once a day)

3- GNC Ultra NourishHair™ (Once a day)

4- GNC Herbal Plus Standardized Saw Palmetto (Once a day)

My Rahal HT thread http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/164456-2500-fut-dr-rahal-hairline-repair.html[/size]

Dr. Umar really is upping up the game by utilizing beard/body hair effectively. Clearly shows it in many of these results in his videos with adequate lighting. I've noticed the nape hairs and even the leg hairs he is using are creating a very soft transitioned hairline for some people. I do think he nailed it on the hairline repair, however, I think it may have been better to see the repair in the donor with similar length hair. I am sure it did the trick, but the patient's longer hairs get in the way of of showcasing donor area repair effectively.

An interesting case. The scalp reduction caused a narrowing effect in the center back of the head, but the patient was reasonably lucky--it could have been far worse.

Salt and pepper hair once again shows its benefits as well in the repair as far as the illusion of coverage.

Also, Dr. Umar states that 1,000s of grafts were taken from the beard. It does look like most of the beard was utilized based on the final close up shots.

Wylie, you are God damn right. What a case that was. My God. Dr. Umar is a hope for every HT vicitim. I dont really get it when he is attacked in some HT radio shows. To me, Dr. Umar is the most confident doctor in presenting his Beard and Body hair results in clear video online with clear explanation, IMO that's what makes him superior even to Bisanga sometimes especially when it comes to Beard and Body hair transplant.

My Hair Treatments:

My Rahal HT thread http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/164456-2500-fut-dr-rahal-hairline-repair.html[/size]

By far the best doc for bht/beard.

I have heard SK attacks him on BT radio show but this guy is one of the best in the world, prbbly in the top 10.

I know some docs here get nice result on nw2 or 3, anyone can do that. Dr Umar does nw7s and turns them to nw0.

Edited by moopookoo

moopookoo, you are damn right. Dr. Umar is a big believer in what he is doing. Just like how H&W believes in FUT technique only which make them the best in strip surgeries and just how Jose Lorenzo is a true believer in FUE alone only makes him one of the best FUE surgeons. Dr. Umar too a big believer in Beard hair and body hair and its possibility in bringing high hopes to HT victims with no donors or with large scars. We are lucky in having a recommended surgeon like him bringing hope to many critical cases.

My Hair Treatments:

Also I have a feeling Dr Umar constantly keeps on improving, using less grafts and achieving wow results. Another thing that strikes me he is not afraid to give patients normal hairlines, I just wish he gets access to HST technology this guy would turn NW7 to elvis prisley, word conservative is not in his vocaburaly

• Moderators

I would love to be able to do a BHT transplant to fix my mess, but 6500 grafts at $8 per graft is $52000. I doubt I'll be doing it any time soon, unfortunately.

Al

Forum Moderator

(formerly BeHappy)

I am a forum moderator for hairrestorationnetwork.com. I am not a Dr. and I do not work for any particular Dr. My opinions are my own and may not reflect the opinions of other moderators or the owner of this site. I am also a hair transplant patient and repair patient. You can view some of my repair journey here.

BeHappy, I do believe in special personal discounts. I think with this much grafts you are willing to do, Dr. Umar may quote you a special price with a special rate. Try your luck but again I would advise only to go for Beard hair. Im not a believer in body hair other than beard because of the far appearance and growth characteristics.

My Hair Treatments: