15 month Update - Dr. Feller

Dan72

Plausibleboss,

No disrespect but i have to agree with spanker. If you honestly believe there are only 2 surgeons worth visiting then you obviously dont know anything about HT's and more importanly you are sending out the wrong message to the guys wanting to research on the forum.

Your last statement ended with " And i know what im talking about" So what makes you a subject matter expert after 2 posts?

No disrespect to you and Spanker,

Can you please show me some links (HT results) just so that I can educate myself ?

When I say about HT results I'm talking about a reasonable nice transformation (NW 4/5) to NW 2/3 by others but NOT the results by adding 3k grafts to somebody who already has a 80% complete head of hair.

Edited by Plausibleboss

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

So you actually believe that H and W are the only surgeons that give a good product or the money when it comes to strip, and that Dr. F is the only person anyone should get FUE done by?

Both are good choices, and to say both both are good choices is an opinion. To say these are the only choices is horrible advice that should be called out for what it is.

Nail on the head.

• 3 weeks later...

It doesn't really look a great HT to begin with.

If you go for strip -> only H&W give value for money

If FUE -> it has to be Feriduni

And I know what I am talking about.

Ummm.......no.

No you don't.

• 7 months later...

sorry, the number of posts someone makes does not make them an expert on hair transplants

if Plausibleboss had made 10 years of posts, his argument still hold no water

ignore him

the result is fantastic! even from this top-down angle pic you can tell the whole front of your hairline has transformed the way others will see your face

congrats

sorry, the number of posts someone makes does not make them an expert on hair transplants

if Plausibleboss had made 10 years of posts, his argument still hold no water

ignore him

the result is fantastic! even from this top-down angle pic you can tell the whole front of your hairline has transformed the way others will see your face

congrats

Really ? And what's your definition of fantastic ?

• 1 month later...

Hello IrishSailor;

It is unfortunate that people take such strong opinions sometimes. The whole focus of HTN is a consumer base group and the Forum admins in recommending surgeons. They do not do this lightly. So all the surgeons listed here have undergone a good deal of scrutiny. Optimally, you will have to consult and choose who you are comfortable with. Use this forum and the physicians sites to review results and select possible candidates for your hair restoration. Some posters, like myself are affiliated with HT clinics. As a patient advocate i do so because of the skill, artistry and sincere commitment to the patients. All the Best, Michael.

Michael James is a Patient Advocate for Dr. Parsa Mohebi, who is recommended on the Hair Transplant Network; and not a physician. Visit Us On: Facebook | YouTube | Twitter | LinkedIn

Comments give here are only for intellectual consideration and in no manner to be construed or accepted as medical advice. It is important to seek the advice of a physician in all medical circumstances including hair restoration, dietary or others directly or indirectly related to the subjects in this forum

• 1 year later...

Dan72,

Congratulations and happy for you!!

I did a hair transplant with the caring and kind Dr. Feller on August 19th, 2014 today is my 13th day post the procedure. I had very thinning hair in the mid of my head almost completely bald. I am very grateful to Dr Feller and his Staff and I don't know how to thank him enough. You are right Dr. Feller is kind and very understanding to what we are going through and above all that he is very skillful and good at what he do!! My God continue to bless him and his staff as he continues changing the lives of those suffering!!!

I attached pictures here of my donor and recipient area it's 13 day post the 2,500 graftnhair transplant surgery by Dr. Feller.

image.jpg.e4344f860c8a79abccccdebb9f201de4.jpg