Two months shy of two years.

Anouar

Thanks guys. Although it is difficult with long hair. I gets tangly and i tend to pull more hair. Hopefully its from a non balding area. Alix I have been taking avodart way before Rahal. It was due to my own research. I was on proscar for 10 years and felt like it was losing its effect. I went with avodart because it duel inhibiting DHT properties. I also use it with Rogaine foam. Hope this helps.

Hey Anouar,

Great results man, I'm also considering Rahal, I'm from Windsor and have really had an eye on his clilnic.

Have you noticed a difference in your sex drive while on FIN?

Please feel free to visit my thread in "Hair loss Drugs" forum. Trying to build up enough confidence to try the stuff.

I read your bio, I also recently broke up with my g/f and my confidence has been digressing. You're a good looking dude, and sometimes men just don't look so hot with a shaved head. Very happy for you.

Thanks

Im speechless Bro. You hair looks awesome, Dr. Rahal gave you a great hairline, glad it all came even both sides. You just need some future FUE into crown area in the future after your coming scar revision this summer with Rahal. Hey are you seriously on Avodart, this shit is too strong. If Propecia killed me after 9 months of using it, how about Avodart? You must be blessed with extra testosterone. However I strongly believe that a successful HT should be accompanied with Finastride and Minoxidil. I remember in 2007 i restored all of my Midscalp and hairline with Only taking Propecia daily and Minoxidil twice a day but unfortuantely it gave me lots of hair but less libido, I cant forget that day when I couldnt achieve an erection, it was sooooooo embarrassing. I went nuts because I was well known of my high libido and sexual stamina. How I wish one day a product will come out without any sexual side effects. Thanks again Buddy for the post. I do appreciate it, looking at your results last year was the main reason of me deciding to go Rahal.

Plug removal + Strip scar revision - Dr. Ali Karadeniz (AEK)- May 23, 2015

Plug removal + 250 FUE temple points- Dr. Hakan Doganay (AHD)- July 3, 2013

Scar Tricopigmentation- Dr. Koray Erdogan (ASMED)- May 3, 2013

2500 FUT (Hairline Repair)- Dr. Rahal- July 26, 2011

My Hair Treatments:

1- Alpecin Double Effect Shampoo (Daily)

2- Regaine Solution Minoxidil 5% (2 ml once a day)

3- GNC Ultra NourishHair™ (Once a day)

4- GNC Herbal Plus Standardized Saw Palmetto (Once a day)

My Rahal HT thread http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/164456-2500-fut-dr-rahal-hairline-repair.html[/size]

The results look excellent! Thank you for sharing!

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

Seriously talking Anouar, MattJ is damn right. Biiiig Change. You really changed after your bad surgery with Dr. Limmer. Your look like Matthew McConaughey right now with the hair length and style :-)

Plug removal + Strip scar revision - Dr. Ali Karadeniz (AEK)- May 23, 2015

Plug removal + 250 FUE temple points- Dr. Hakan Doganay (AHD)- July 3, 2013

Scar Tricopigmentation- Dr. Koray Erdogan (ASMED)- May 3, 2013

2500 FUT (Hairline Repair)- Dr. Rahal- July 26, 2011

My Hair Treatments:

1- Alpecin Double Effect Shampoo (Daily)

2- Regaine Solution Minoxidil 5% (2 ml once a day)

3- GNC Ultra NourishHair™ (Once a day)

4- GNC Herbal Plus Standardized Saw Palmetto (Once a day)

My Rahal HT thread http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/164456-2500-fut-dr-rahal-hairline-repair.html[/size]

Thank you guys for the well wishes. I feel so free today without any conceilers. The only thing that is kind of bothering me is the possible loss in the crown. When I slick it back,you cant really tell. I might fue the crown but thats is later. Don't have any plans right now for more surgery. Hariri, I feel that my libido is pretty strong right now. Avodart has no effect in that area. I exercise between 4-5 days a week. Two hours tennis and two days weight trainning for about an hour. I think this helps in the libido area. The surgery with limmer was bad in the sense that it left me wanting more. 1000 grafts for such a large area didn't have any real impact. MgZ. Funny. I had broken up with my ex it was right before my 30th birthday. I was a real downer. I felt my self estem hit the floor especially with the hairloss. She called me on my 30th birthday and asked me how it felt to be alone. I was walking like a zombie at work. It was sometime afterwords that i went to limmer to get surgery. I wish you luck and certainly understand how you are feeling.

Edited by Anouar

I may be an old timer but it gets me sick to my stomach any time I hear of any member of our community who resorts to the use of drugs with sever sexual side effects. (especially after a recent FDA confirmation).

Anouar, believe me when I say, that both you and Hariri have a beautiful head of hairs (thanks to the brilliant work of Dr. Rahal). At least for the time being, in my opinion, you DO NOT need to perfect it any more. Just be happy and enjoy life.

In case anyone still have an uncontrollable urge for additives, please let them go to the nearest Home Depot, get some Miracle Grow and water their hair twice daily.(LOL)

(it worked perfectly on my front lawn and my gardener have reported NO side effects whatsoever….)