I'm so sick and tired rhinking about my hairloss.

orry but i have to write this.

im so tired thinking about it. it is in my head all the time. it affects my confidence, my pschological state, my work performance, simply everything. Im 25, and always raging that i am too young to be dealing with this,im nw5-6 by the way. i buzz my head with the lowest clipper for two years now. since im a diffuse thinner, it loks like i have a full head of hair but after e-4 days, the hairloss seems obvious.and i literally hate my hairline. it is a nigtmare and all i know is that i dont wanna live like this ,not with this hair.

im in this forum for 3 years now and i ve done my research very well. some days when i see some results from h&w or rahal , i feel good because it reminds of that there is hope for me somewhere out there. but the other days when i look at the mirror and see my head and.. i lost everything. i know many of you will say life is not about hair, you need to stop worrying about it etc.. but after 3 years i know i cant do it.

i feek like i need to do something but im scared. im scared that if a ht would satisfy me. im 25, so i dont want those fabcy words like "age appropriate hairline". i want a good young hairline.(not teenager hairline by the way, im well educated about this.) on the other hand, i like my buzz cut. i believe buzz cut is the best when you experience hair loss. if i kept the shade of a hair with buzz cut ,im ok witdh it so i am really interedted in smp. however it scares me even more than a ht.

so now im 20 days away from finishing my military service. all my friend think about their girlfriends or their career, like normal people but all i think is my hair and what im ginna do about it. i want a normal life. normal thoughts. i wabt a day without avoiding mirrors so that i wont feel bad. i want a single that i get up and feel myself nornally, achieving my full potential.

i want ti believe that this mood that is going on for 3 years ebds ib one day. im sorry for the dramatuc post but i have noone to talk to about this.

Great post spex. Something to think about.

Azazelgs, when I read your post, it was almost as reading about my own life. You are definitely not the only one having these thoughts. I've been loosing my hair since I was 18 (I'm 28 now) and I'm also a NW 5 or 6. I'm focused on my hair loss all the time, and I also feel so angry when I see my friends concerned with "normal" things like girls, concerts, trips etc, while all I'm concerned with is my hair loss. It feels like it's my own fault and that I'm weird. It also pisses me off when people with hair tells me I shouldn't focus on it, and just accept it. How can they now how it feels?

Anyways, don't want to be too negative here. Just wanted to let you know that there are other people out there in the same situation.

• 3 months later...

I'm in the exact situation as you are both. I'm 35 y/o male with receding hair at the temples. I just don't get why God made us like this. There are more people out there who are way older than me but they are blessed with full head of hair. Those who are of the same age as I am are not balding. I envy those people so much because they can enjoy their lives without experiencing this hair loss shit! Why is it that we are cursed to be like this?! All our lives we got used to having full head of hair thinking it would stay. I never appreciated my full head of hair as of 2 years ago until I started to lose it. For me, having hair is normal and losing hair is not! Why the hell do people like us have to go through this? I never ever laughed at a bald guy and never made fun them. I pity why they have to be like that when others don't. For the

For the past two years, I have never been happy. In fact, I forgot how it was to be happy. Every single day, hour, minute and seconds, all I think about is my hair. Yes I think about my hair in the middle of the night, when I wake up, when I take a shower, when I dress up to go to work, when I walk to my car, when I drive, all day at the office, going home at night till i go to bed. I don't know how to be happy anymore. I'm always very scared to see my hair going. I hide it from everyone to this day. I never talked to anyone about this. I know I will be ridiculed and people will talk about me and my bald head if and when I decide to reveal my bald temples to the world! This life we live in is shit. It's only fOr people with good genes and full head Of hair! Sorry about the overly negative posts! It's because of my raging anger from within that I never let out. I need something like this forum to vent out my frustrations. It's so unfair ...it really is that I even contemplates suicide. I always told my self that if there were two bottons in front of me, one says to switch off my life and the other one is t stay alive, I wot think twice of hitting the off botton. I will even prEss it a million times to make me die quicker!

If this issue is really affecting you and you wanna do something about it, you do have options. since you like your hair buzzed, you can consider one of the following:

1) SMP: there is this company called Beauty Medical in Milan (Italy) that do temporary SMP that lasts for 2 years, i know it's kind of hassle to keep doing that every 2 years but at least it's not permanent and if you don't like it, it will fade away by itself.

2) Do a regular FUE and keep your hair buzzed (grade 1.5 - 2).

3) Do an HST with Dr. Gho, where there are no scars, so you have the freedom to keep your hair as short as you like (but he only does 1500 – 2000 grafts per session with 9 months waiting between sessions) but one session should be good to fix your hairline.

If your hair loss is already stabilized and you are not looking to have it short from the sides and back, then you can go for a FUT mega-session with H&W.

My buddy gets hit on more than anyone I know. He bic razors his head everyday in the shower. He hits the gym and stays confident. If you have a good head, that's what I would do. Some people have good heads and some have really ugly heads, like me, so I took the plunge.

Good luck man. Hope you feel better.

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

Wow, guys, you really need to step back and put things in perspective. I can identify with you as I have been battling hairloss (albeit from a later age) the past ten years. I have had 4 strip and 1 FUE procedure in that time. I am mostly happy with my hair now; much less self conscious. Hair loss and HT surgery has basically consumed me the past decade even though I have a wonderful life (wife/daughter/family/friends, etc) and I have not let it stopped me from being social, or active.

@cursed: Recently I had the most tragic event in my life when my father committed suicide. He was bipolar, and unfortunately was mishandled by his medical professionals (I cannot go into details). I cannot begin to tell you how this has devastated my mother, myself and family. So please go seek help if you are having suicidal thoughts. Do not keep them to yourself, share with your family or friends and let them help you.

It has also put things into perspective for me. It's one of the reasons I have not been on this site as much, and one of the reasons I will be gone from here once I update the last HT result.

I also have a nephew who has cerebral palsy. He is bound to a wheelchair for life with almost zero mobility of his arms. Yet, he lives his life as fully as possible. he is an inspiration. I suggest you visit with some kids who have real disabilities. It might inspire you and/or hopefully help you gain some real perspective on life as well.

Best of luck guys, please don't let hairloss get you too down and remember while you may never get all your hair back, there are options to get some of it back on top.

P.S. I wanted to add that had I gone to Dr. Feller from the start and not Joseph Karamikian I likely would have been able to achieve my current results with just two procedures. So count yourselves lucky you have found this forum before doing any work, and be thankful there are amazingly gifted, generous doctors like Dr. F out there.

Edited by hairthere

I am the owner/operator of AHEAD INK a Scalp Micropigmentation Company in Fort Lee, New Jersey. www.aheadink.com

hairthere,

Very sorry to hear about your father. You have my sincere condolences. I lost my mom around 2 years ago. It was the most devastating experience of my life. I still struggle with it everyday. I hope you can find peace sooner than later.

To anyone in utter despair over their hair,

Expose yourself to real tragedy and heartache - terminally ill children, the impoverished, the homeless, etc; volunteer some time trying to help them, and you will undoubtedly have a new perspective on things. Also, obsessive compulsive thoughts can be a serious problem. Do not feel embarrassed about seeking professional counseling.

z