Question about Dr. Jones

asif4u

Asif4u to me your post looks very suspicious. Why would you choose a three year old posting to ask a question? Maybe I am wrong but I feel that you are setting Bill up. If you have the knowledge and experience to dig up a three year old thread you should have that same knowledge to find out about this doctor. Why would you ask Bill specifically? There is alot of great doctors out there and alot more bad doctors. You need to research the internet and make that decison yourself.

There is alot of butchers, jealousy, enviness and greed in the hair transplant industry. This website alllow you to see the great doctors that are out there and helps you make a better decision.

Edited by lorenzo

Representative for Hasson & Wong.

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are esteemed members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

My opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Hasson & Wong.

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Hasson

I agree lorenzo, it's annoying when people drag up old threads that are nonsense to begin with then add more bs to the thread. I mean you've got to look pretty hard into the archives to find posts from 3 years ago so why not just message bill direct or make a new thread to everyone. These foolish people never seem to have much brainpower they make it totally obvious that they're trying to reignite old issues.

Bonkerstonker! :D

http://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/blog/home-page.asp?WebID=1977

Update I'm now on 12200 Grafts, hair loss has been a thing of my past for years. Also I don't use minoxidil anymore I lost no hair coming off it. Reduced propecia to 1mg every other day.

My surgeons were

Dr Hasson x 4,

Dr Wong x 2

Norton x1

I started losing my hair at 19 in 1999

I started using propecia and minoxidil in 2000

Had 7 hair transplants over 12200 grafts by way of strip but

700 were Fue From Norton in uk

Bonker I agree. When I read the ROR its apparant to me that it came from one person all the complains. Who would this person be? My guess its a doctor that is upset because with he is not recommeded by this community and that fact that other doctors are getting the fame.

Then three years later to get a question about a doctor directed to one of the moderators. A doctor that fitted my opinion on the quiteria that I feel may have written the complains. . I am not sure, not saying it was anyone directly and its only my opinion. Again as I stated I feel this question is a set up to get Bill to state his honest opinion about this doctor for an unknown agenda.

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are esteemed members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

My opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Hasson & Wong.

Bringing up old threads is fine with me - bringing up old threads with a question that has nothing to do with the threads discussion is indeed annoying! Keep it relevant to the discussion please.

Dr. G: 1,000 grafts (FUT) 2008

Dr. Paul Shapiro: 2,348 grafts (FUT) 2009 ~ 1,999 grafts (FUT) 2011 ~ 300 grafts (Scar Reduction) 2013

Dr. Konior: 771 grafts (FUT) 2015 ~ 558 grafts (FUT) 2017 ~ 1,124 grafts (FUE) 2020

My Hair Transplant Journey with Shapiro Medical Group

Aaron this is why I feel there is an agenda here. I agree with what you are saying.

The ironic thing is, if there is an agenda here in bringing up this old thread, all that has been achieved is more people get to read about Rahal and how the posts are probably fake, so giving them confidence in him.

There is a big competition between the big HT clinics in the forum. Probably one member whom a big fan of another competitor got jealous of the continuous great results posted by Rahal patients themselves and not by a rep or the clinic (Homemade photos no studios and flash lights). I wont be surprised if somebody is jealous of Rahal because no matter how many polls or a questions about which doctor to be chosen. Rahal is always the winner. For the info. Rahal lately offered the RAHAL GUARANTEE "For every hair restoration procedure performed at Rahal, we guarantee to replace any non-growing hair transplant graft free of charge. In our experience, such replacement is rarely necessary". Can any other clinic offers that? This a proof of taking responsibility of any HT work done in the clinic.

Plug removal + Strip scar revision - Dr. Ali Karadeniz (AEK)- May 23, 2015

Plug removal + 250 FUE temple points- Dr. Hakan Doganay (AHD)- July 3, 2013

Scar Tricopigmentation- Dr. Koray Erdogan (ASMED)- May 3, 2013

2500 FUT (Hairline Repair)- Dr. Rahal- July 26, 2011

My Hair Treatments:

1- Alpecin Double Effect Shampoo (Daily)

2- Regaine Solution Minoxidil 5% (2 ml once a day)

3- GNC Ultra NourishHair™ (Once a day)

4- GNC Herbal Plus Standardized Saw Palmetto (Once a day)

My Rahal HT thread http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/164456-2500-fut-dr-rahal-hairline-repair.html[/size]

Yes H&W do and have done for a long time but I agree any clinic willing to put their money where their mouth is likely to be one of the best. Also I agree somebody probably was jealous of rahal ironically rahal has improved even more since this post was made so the person behind the poor smear campaign will be gutted now.

Edited by bonkerstonker

Update I'm now on 12200 Grafts, hair loss has been a thing of my past for years. Also I don't use minoxidil anymore I lost no hair coming off it. Reduced propecia to 1mg every other day.

My surgeons were

Dr Hasson x 4,

Dr Wong x 2

Norton x1

Bonkerstoker, Even Dr. Hasson is a victim of the website..

Check it out Ripoff Report | Dr Victor Hasson | Complaint Review: 434395

Seems like ripoffreport.com accepts accusations without any proofs. I suspect he is someone from Canada whom is a fan of Dr. Robert Jones.

Plug removal + Strip scar revision - Dr. Ali Karadeniz (AEK)- May 23, 2015

Plug removal + 250 FUE temple points- Dr. Hakan Doganay (AHD)- July 3, 2013

Scar Tricopigmentation- Dr. Koray Erdogan (ASMED)- May 3, 2013

2500 FUT (Hairline Repair)- Dr. Rahal- July 26, 2011

My Hair Treatments:

1- Alpecin Double Effect Shampoo (Daily)

2- Regaine Solution Minoxidil 5% (2 ml once a day)

3- GNC Ultra NourishHair™ (Once a day)

4- GNC Herbal Plus Standardized Saw Palmetto (Once a day)

My Rahal HT thread http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/164456-2500-fut-dr-rahal-hairline-repair.html[/size]

Asif4U,

I moved your question to a new topic because your question had nothing to do with the topic you posted on. In the future, if you are going to revive an old topic, please make sure your post is relevant to it.

Dr. Jones is not currently recommended by this community. To see the physicians we do recommend, click here. To see our high standards for recommendation, click here.

Best wishes in your research,

Bill

I admire the principle behind surgeries offering guarantees like this, taking responsibility for their work and not hiding behind a contract which says they aren't responsible for the outcome, but can a patient ever realistically prove that they had some grafts which didn't grow?

A good surgery leaves very little trace of the graft implantation itself so isn't this a bit of an empty promise? I can imagine for more severe cases it being impossible to miss but what about the minor cases, say 10-20% of grafts not growing?

Bonkerstoker, Even Dr. Hasson is a victim of the website..

Check it out Ripoff Report | Dr Victor Hasson | Complaint Review: 434395

Seems like ripoffreport.com accepts accusations without any proofs. I suspect he is someone from Canada whom is a fan of Dr. Robert Jones.

Clearly it's a poor show mate.

My surgeons were

Dr Hasson x 4,

Dr Wong x 2

Norton x1

I admire the principle behind surgeries offering guarantees like this, taking responsibility for their work and not hiding behind a contract which says they aren't responsible for the outcome, but can a patient ever realistically prove that they had some grafts which didn't grow?

A good surgery leaves very little trace of the graft implantation itself so isn't this a bit of an empty promise? I can imagine for more severe cases it being impossible to miss but what about the minor cases, say 10-20% of grafts not growing?

Ultimately it is not something that can be quantified on a graft for graft basis but if there is going to be poor growth it won't be a random smattering over every few hairs over the entire recipient site. It will most likely be in a spot that does not become as thick as the surrounding areas therefore while it can't be dialed in as a specific percentage it should be obvious enough that it would warrant investigation and subsequent correction. I think that is about as good as anyone can be expected to reasonably do while maintaining fairness for all.

The Truth is in The Results

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians