4703 grafts with Dr. Hasson

Dutch

Lol you're gonna think I'm a sadist now but I left all 100 staples in for 26 days I could of gone longer but felt they weren't doing anything at that point so removed them to get decent nights sleep.

Shampoo Does the pain side of a operation concern you? Move on to this thread as we're speaking totally off topic here and wrecking dutch's thread. http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/165682-dr-hasson-2-months-happy-days.html

Edited by bonkerstonker

Bonkerstonker! :D

http://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/blog/home-page.asp?WebID=1977

Update I'm now on 12200 Grafts, hair loss has been a thing of my past for years. Also I don't use minoxidil anymore I lost no hair coming off it. Reduced propecia to 1mg every other day.

My surgeons were

Dr Hasson x 4,

Dr Wong x 2

Norton x1

I started losing my hair at 19 in 1999

I started using propecia and minoxidil in 2000

Had 7 hair transplants over 12200 grafts by way of strip but

700 were Fue From Norton in uk

Dutch posted 96 photos, is there a way I can view them all simultaneously via thumbnails instead of flipping thru one by one? thanks in advance.

Surgery looks good, one comment though, your sides look fairly thin, did H/W comment about that?

Use the link at the bottom of his posts it will go to his blog.

Update I'm now on 12200 Grafts, hair loss has been a thing of my past for years. Also I don't use minoxidil anymore I lost no hair coming off it. Reduced propecia to 1mg every other day.

My surgeons were

Dr Hasson x 4,

Dr Wong x 2

Norton x1

Dutch posted 96 photos, is there a way I can view them all simultaneously via thumbnails instead of flipping thru one by one? thanks in advance.

Surgery looks good, one comment though, your sides look fairly thin, did H/W comment about that?

Those are the photos on my profile, you'd have to flick through them I think. The blog shows before & 6 months. I'll update it.

Not at all. It's not thin either, it's only because the hair was cut short.

Love your writing style Dutch! Ive been the Dr Wong patient there an hour before the Dr Hasson patient - first thing in the morning....weird things going thru my head wondering whats about to happen!

Lorenzo brother, only you Italians would do that!!

Those are the photos on my profile, you'd have to flick through them I think. The blog shows before & 6 months. I'll update it.

Not at all. It's not thin either, it's only because the hair was cut short.

Hey when I said your sides seem to be thin, I was referring to this photo:

http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/uploads_user/1000/0/8007.jpg

Is that simply because of length? Just curious that's all.

• 2 years later...

Your front 3rd is awesome Dr H seems to do that a lot, makes sure your front is great then sparsely covers backwards instead of sparse all over which is ideal. Now with your latest op those small gaps will be filled in nicely.

My surgeons were

Dr Hasson x 4,

Dr Wong x 2

Norton x1

congrats Dutch, hope it continues to grow in well for you

that Vancouver location is indeed quite impressive and I still remember the spectacular view from the clinic of the harbor and mountains

go dense or go home

Unbiased advice and opinions based on 25 plus years of researching and actual experience with hair loss, hair restoration via both FUT & FUE, SMP, scalp issues including scalp eczema & seborrheic dermatitis and many others

HSRP10's favorite FUT surgeons: *Dr. Konior, *Dr Hasson, Dr. Rahal

HSRP10's favorite FUE surgeons: *Dr. Konior, *Dr. Bisanga, Dr. Erdogan, Dr. Couto

(*indicates actual experience with doctor)

Thanks very much. The clinic location & view out of the windows are relaxing & that could help any nervous souls. I actually loved Vancouver this time around, more than last time. That was because I discovered more places to visit & eat in.

I'm at 3 weeks now with op 2, shedding is very light. The worse of it in my experience is between day 10 and 20 post op. But didn't shed much anyhow. Went out without a cap yesterday, just used a pencil to cover the shock loss around the scar.

• 1 year later...

Dutchie,

I can assure you the scar doesn't go into his forehead but to get the maximum number of grafts the scar will extend close to the temples. Dr Hasson usually takes his strips higher up where the best donor hair is but that is only if there are no signs of miniaturization. He will also only go this far into the sides if the density is strong enough.

You need as many grafts as possible so your scar could end up being as long as that.

Just to clarify shaving the donor area is not compulsory usually the hair at the sides and back cover the scar and staples post op.

---

Former patient and representative for Hasson & Wong.

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are esteemed members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

My opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Hasson & Wong.

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Hasson