UPDATED: Photos -- 3800 grafts w/ Dr. Hasson

hair_me_out

HMO,

You're hair is looking really good man. I hope my hair looks that good when I'm at 5 months. In regards to the left versus right debate, I can't really comment yet because I have had only a few grafts sprout through the scalp. Hopefully it'll all even out by month 12 for Sparse and Phil.

HMO...I was wondering if you developed any pimples in the recipient area when your transplanted hair began to grow?

My Hair Loss Website - HT with Dr. Hasson

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow bro you have no idea how good your hair looks. I am not saying this just to make you feel better, I am saying this out of pure envy lol.

I'd give up my left testicle to have that kind of hair.

Hope it all works out for you.

• 4 weeks later...

Hair Me Out, your hair is coming in really nicely now, I think it is now time to grow it out a bit I appreciate you are trying to give a good comparision month to month but I think you are going to be very happy once you get some length to it.

---

Former patient and representative for Hasson & Wong.

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are esteemed members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

My opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Hasson & Wong.

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Hasson

Hey guys,

I did take photos on the 18th as I do religiously every month, I just haven't had time to post them. Hopefully I'll get to it tomorrow after work.

Garageland: I did cut it again to 1/4" but this is the last time -- gonna let it grow now.

HMO

Hi everyone,

I posted my 6 month photos in my weblog (link below in my sig). It's getting harder and harder to see if any new hairs are coming through and it's getting hard to see major changes. I'm a little disappointed in the left temple yield. There are gaps that look like will not fill in. I did cut my hair to 1/4" again for the sake of comparison. I will probably let it grow now and update the blog in 2 months time.

Let me know what you think.

hair_me_out

PS: Bill, how do I edit the title of the thread?

Edited by hair_me_out

Hey HMO,

I also have some areas where I'm still hoping for more new hairs. As for your pics it's hard to tell with the hair so short. But maybe some macro photos of the temples at the largest resolution allowed here would help? Anyway thanks for posting. I've got my 6 month pics and just need to put them on the blog this week.

hair_me_out,

If you "edit" your post and click "Go Advanced", you should be able to change the topic of your thread. If not, just let me know what you'd like to change it to and I'll change it for you.

By the way, your hair looks great so far. :)

Best wishes,

Bill Seemiller

I posted my 6 month photos in my weblog (link below in my sig). It's getting harder and harder to see if any new hairs are coming through and it's getting hard to see major changes. I'm a little disappointed in the left temple yield.

are you sure you don't mean your right temple?

you can definitely see a significant improvement from 2months to 3months and then it looks pretty much the same. don't get me wrong, I think your hair looks very, very good. when you let it grow it should look even better. perhaps it's tough to see a noticeable difference because the hair is so short? dunno. you're at only 6 months so the new hairs should have a long ways to go still with regards to thickening.

best of luck

in your last pic of your 6 month update - that's your right side is it not? unless you took pictures into a mirror and the image got inverted.

The photos were not taken into a mirror, so yeah that's my right side. And the left side is coming in slower than the right.

Hdude: Proscar seems to be working, I guess. It's really hard to tell.

Bill: Can you change the thread title to "UPDATED: Photos -- 3800 grafts w/ Dr. Hasson"

your growth looks better than Phils as per short haircut hmo. i can tell still. let it grow for few months (2 - 2.5 months) and post the update. you received a lot of grafts for not such big area. thus i'd expect much more thickness than that. but again it's only 6 months so hang in there bro.

HMO, I think your hair is looking pretty good. I agree that you should let your hair grow out a little bit. I've noticed that my right temple is lagging behind my left temple in regards to hair growth. I'll post pics at the end of this week. The wait is really hard huh?

• 2 months later...

Hi everyone!

Just wanted to let you know that I updated my Hair Blog with my 9 month mark photos. Give them a look and tell me what you think -- link is in my sig.

I trimmed my sides to about 3/4" a week or so ago so in these photos it's approaching 1" or so. I have not cut the top since my last update 3 months ago. My hair will look a little matted down since I had been wearing a cap for a few hours before these photos were taken. I took the cap off and immediately took the photos -- there is no styling to the hair besides me running my hands through it a few times.

Regards,

hair_me_out

hair_me_out,

Your hair is looking great even with the hat head! :)

Thanks for the update and congratulations!

David - Former Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant

I am not a medical professional. All opinions are my own and my advice should not constitute as medical advice.

View my Hair Loss Website

firstly, I think your hair looks great. however, I find it tough to judge the results of your HT because months 3 to 5 look pretty similar and then month 9 is 2 inches longer.

are you happy with the results? did you lower your hairline and/or fill in the temple area?