No pain w/ dr. Panine

marcushair

I've been a patient of Dr. Vladimir Panine for three years. I first meet Dr. Panine thru Dr. Christopher Gencheff (retired). My first few transplants by Dr. Gencheff were plugs (1980's) for my hairline. These were very small but well done procedures. Dr. Panine did three strip (FUT) procedures to fill in my front, middle, and back sections. Each procedure was 2000+ grafts. The results have been excellent. If you have the patience,and willingness to obey instructions. Dr. Panine, Stewart, Marda, Kinga, and Staff will provide you with the ultimate hair replacement at a very fair price. No markers, gadgets, or wasted time, just the finest tools and artistic work money can't buy. Thank you Dr. Panine, for making my head feel alive again.

Edited by marcushair

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you think my testimonial is an advertisement-GOOD FOR YOU. All I can say, if I let a DOCTOR do surgery on my head three times, he must be very good, or I enjoy suffering. Sorry you are one of those critics.

Edited by marcushair

If you think im being harsh and if i'm in the wrong then i will be the first to apologise. However all of us on here post our pics with our stories. There has been lots of cases presented to the forum saying great things about doc's but never supported with any evidence.

Kind Regards

Hair Transplant Dr Feller Oct 2011

Hair Transplant Dr Lorenzo June 2014

Not mad at all. You need to know that I started with PLUGS back in 1984. I then had two more small procedures that had plugs cut up into smaller grafts (1990's). I've had three strip procedures to cover the plugs, and increase my coverage (mid thru back). Thus, I don't have visual pictures. My 30 year-six surgery experience is rare. I plan on having one last density procedure next year. If I can get a ditigal camera, I'll show a final result picture. P.S. I was asked to do this because of what I think of Dr Panine, normally I'm a very private person. Thanks for responding, and everything is fine. Have a great 2012.

Edited by marcushair

My apologies. my first comment was more tongue and cheek and not meant to offend. I hope you are happy with your results. All the best and happy 2012 to you too

Kind Regards

Hair Transplant Dr Feller Oct 2011

Hair Transplant Dr Lorenzo June 2014

Marcushair

I personally have really come to like Dr Panines work...I think he has come a long way in his work and I think eventually he will find his way into the Coalition...however, coming on here and stating that you have had 3 procedures with him and you have no photos don't make a lot of sense..WE like to compare before and after photos...if you have any kind of photo that shows something before your repair journey started will go a long way...IF you just post the final result, we will have nothing to compare it too...thanks again!!

Newhairplease!!

Dr Rahal in January 19, 2012:)

4808 FUT grafts- 941 singles, 2809 doubles, 1031 triples, 27 quads

My Hairloss Website

Marcushair

I personally have really come to like Dr Panines work...I think he has come a long way in his work and I think eventually he will find his way into the Coalition...however, coming on here and stating that you have had 3 procedures with him and you have no photos don't make a lot of sense..WE like to compare before and after photos...if you have any kind of photo that shows something before your repair journey started will go a long way...IF you just post the final result, we will have nothing to compare it too...thanks again!!

NEWHAIRPLEASE, I had my first Hair Tranplant Procedure back in 1984, when I was starting to go bald with Dr. Christopher Gencheff (retired) plugs. Next, I had two more H.T. surgeries in the early 1990's (plugs-cut up into smaller f.u.). I met Dr. Panine thru Dr. Gencheff. Dr. Panine did 1st my mid, 2nd my back, and finally the front, to cover up the original style plugs. I'm sorry that I don't have photos. but my H.T. journey was very different (almost 30 years). Trust me, I have no regrets choosing Dr. Panine. Have a Great Day.

Edited by marcushair

Everyone enjoys a good pun, but yea a photo says it all. 1980's HT's usually are frightful. You can always block out your face.

Thanks for the comment. You are totally right about being frighten. I was 23 years old and my hair line was receding. Dr. Gencheff was just beginning plug H.T. I asked him to fill in my front behind the current hairline at the time. It was one of the best choices I've made in my entire life. Over time I have lost all my top hair. Thus, my first procedure became my frontal hair line. This receded hair line has allowed Dr. Panine to totally fill in my front, middle, and back. The last procedure was mostly focused on filling in my plug area up front. I truly believe my 1st procedure to fill in and create my future hairline (which at the time I didn't plan) was a key component to how good my hair transplants make me look today. Hope this HELPS you agree, Dr. Panine is a Great AESTHETIC Hair Transplant Physician.

Edited by marcushair

Marcushair is a present patient of Dr. Panine's. He had 3 procedures done many years ago by Dr. Gencheff. It so happens that back in the 80's and 90's the techniques were much different than today. Dr. Gencheff has since retired from doing procedures and had refered Marcushair to Dr. Panine for follow up procedures. Marcushair has given me permission to post some of his pictures on here. Everyone needs to keep in mind that his donor area was only marginal due to see previous procedures. Dr. Panine took a conservative approach when doing Marcushair's procedures not wanting to scar up his donor area so he only wanted to do approximately 2000 per session. On his first session Dr. Panine consentrated on fixing the hairline and thickening his mid area. On his second procedure he consentrated on the crown. I happened to have some old pictures of his plugs and crown area from 1992 and 2001 from Dr. Gencheff's chart. I had to scan the pictures so please forgive me on the clarity of the photos. I have also posted Marcushair's results after 2 sessions with Dr. Panine. We recently did a 3rd session on him of 2000 more grafts that were distributed form the front to the crown for more density.

5b32d1763b283_after1sessionofoldplugs.jpg.9e987f409cde0e256da8b2efdebdd629.jpg

5b32d17647975_after3sessionsofoldplugs.jpg.4335c9ff86764b68fe7f32cb01f7b1e9.jpg

5b32d1766047b_crownin2001.jpg.8f958be4d141659bc3a5c03f06096875.jpg

5b32d17678e59_after2sessionswithDr.Panine.JPG.472e4eb7c333473bd96f056b97703bc7.JPG

5b32d176938f8_after2sessionswithDr.Panine(4).JPG.6f89c41d1f892f91abb76fce14ecfdbf.JPG

5b32d176a727d_after2sessionswithDr.Panine(3).JPG.f355cb8513d5e40be23f5065be17824b.JPG

5b32d176c2425_After2sessionswithDr.Panine(2).JPG.9d97e6e7c0a7c4a2194f975576075c6c.JPG

I am employed as the patient coordinator and office manager for Chicago Hair Transplant Clinic. Feel free to ask me any questions.

Dr. Panine is a member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be interperted as medical advice

If you think im being harsh and if i'm in the wrong then i will be the first to apologise. However all of us on here post our pics with our stories. There has been lots of cases presented to the forum saying great things about doc's but never supported with any evidence.

Kind Regards

Just let Stewart (Dr. Panine staff member) post some old pictures for you to see. Have a good day.

Marcus,

Congratulatons on your several, pain free procedures with Dr. Panine. This community loves photos. Thus, I encourage you to post some pictures showing your results.

Best wishes,

Bill

Stewart-Dr Panine assistant posted some old pictures for you and others to see.

Great job of hiding the plugs Dr. Panine! Couldn't get much better than that.

Finasteride 1.25 mg. daily

Avodart 0.5 mg. daily

Spironolactone 50 mg twice daily

5 mg. oral Minoxidil twice daily

Biotin 1000 mcg daily

Multi Vitamin daily

Damn, with all the stuff you put in your hair are you like a negative NW1? :D

Great job of hiding the plugs Dr. Panine! Couldn't get much better than that.

Thank Dr. Panine, Ive had over 6500 grafts. So I think I know the REAL DEAL. THANKS FOR RESPONDING. Take Care.:)

Edited by marcushair

Guys,

Let's not have a mud slinging match on various topics. The other topic I'm referring to is "A Word on Dr. Konior". Dr. Konior and Dr. Panine are both excellent physicians and both deserve the kudos they receive on a regular basis for producing and presenting steller results.

Coalition member Dr. Konior has been impressing the community for years with his world renowned results. Dr. Panine is newer to the Hair Transplant Network however, he's developed quite a few fans based on presenting quality follicular unit hair transplant results.

Let's keep it friendly and give credit where credit is due - regardless of which physician you like the most.

Bill

Guys,

Let's not have a mud slinging match on various topics. The other topic I'm referring to is "A Word on Dr. Konior". Dr. Konior and Dr. Panine are both excellent physicians and both deserve the kudos they receive on a regular basis for producing and presenting steller results.

Coalition member Dr. Konior has been impressing the community for years with his world renowned results. Dr. Panine is newer to the Hair Transplant Network however, he's developed quite a few fans based on presenting quality follicular unit hair transplant results.

Let's keep it friendly and give credit where credit is due - regardless of which physician you like the most.

Bill

-Mistake on editing/please see reply.

Edited by marcushair

It was never my intention to create a “mud slinging“, to offend, or disrespect Dr. Konior and his renowned work. I did not mean to upset, frustrate, or degrade anyone in this forum. Please accept my sincere apologies concerning my remarks. marcushair

Thank you Dr. Konior, for understanding and forgiving my mistake. Dr. Panine, thanks again for everything you have done for me. You will always be both physician and friend to me. marcushair.

Edited by marcushair

• 2 weeks later...

It's been over five weeks now, and my transplanted hair has NOT falling out. I don't know how he does it, but this is the third time this has happened to me. Dr. Panine is batting 1000, when it comes to my transplanted hair not falling out. He's truly first class on my head. Thanks again-marcushair.

Edited by marcushair
wording

Just returned from the Hair Salon, and the stylist couldn't believe all the new hairs that I have growing. She also was very impressed how my donor area is healing after just five weeks surgery. She styled my hair as if I hadn't had any H. T. surgery. I can hardly wait for all these FUE's to completely grow in. Thanks again Dr. Panine, you're the real deal H. T. surgeon.

Edited by marcushair