No pain w/ dr. Panine

marcushair

:) Thank you for responding Viper 1969. Your the first individual to respond to any of my comments for over the past six months. If you look back to my previous blog during Easter, I asked if individuals would like to see some photos of my HAIR RESULTS. I received zero feedback. But if I see that individuals like yourself would like me to take a few photos , I'll try my best to do so. Thanks very much for responding, and look forward to my future hair growth :)

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HAPPY HALLOWEEN EVERYBODY, today marks the NINETH MONTH since my HAIR TRANSPLANT SURGERY. Instead of a trick, my wife purchased a NIOXIN SCALP TREATMENT which is a TIME RELEASED ALL IN ONE DELIVERY SYSTEM. My Hair Transplant is looking GREAT thanks to Dr. Panine.

I read this thread many months ago and was turned off by the bickering and strange comments so I just have ignored it since then. So here I am back hoping to see something helpful but alas it is more of the same. Perhaps no one is responding to you because there is NOTHING to respond to. Although you may think it is noteworthy to report about the visit to your salon or what shampoo you are using that doesn't really matter that much does it? I am interested in results.

I live in Chicago also and was thinking about visiting Dr. Panine but quite frankly this thread has made me leary of going to see him, actually I ended up visiting Dr. Konior instead. Believe me you are not doing Dr. Panine any favors with this thread, and may actually be doing him harm.

If you continue making these posts in which you say how happy you are with your progress yet don't add any pictures it all seems a bit strange from where I am sitting. No offense, I am just giving you some honest feedback. You are taking the time to make regular posts so why not post some progress pictures so that this community can learn something about your case and the results that can be expected with Dr. Panine?

Thanks StaggerLee123 for your comment. Having had a total SIX hair transplant procedures I'm very EXCITED WITH DR. PANINES RESULTS. Truly sorry for any statesments made, but you will never know how much the Hair Work Dr. Panine has DONE FOR ME.

Edited by marcushair

• 1 month later...

MERRY CHRISTMAS to Everyone, and HAPPY NEW YEAR. Want to apoligize if any of my comments were misleading. Dr. Panine has done more for MY HAPPINESS than anyone will TRULY KNOW. Jimmie Stewart says it's a WONDERFUL LIFE, and He is SO TRUE. Dr. Panine, Thanks So Much for EVERYTHING. I can NEVER Repay what YOU Have GIVING ME.

Edited by marcushair

but you will never know how much the Hair Work Dr. Panine has [/color]DONE FOR ME.

You are right about that one.

Dr. G: 1,000 grafts (FUT) 2008

Dr. Paul Shapiro: 2,348 grafts (FUT) 2009 ~ 1,999 grafts (FUT) 2011 ~ 300 grafts (Scar Reduction) 2013

Dr. Konior: 771 grafts (FUT) 2015 ~ 558 grafts (FUT) 2017 ~ 1,124 grafts (FUE) 2020

My Hair Transplant Journey with Shapiro Medical Group

Perhaps no one is responding to you because there is NOTHING to respond to.

This and the fact that he has shown no interest in any other post on this forum other than his own.

Believe me you are not doing Dr. Panine any favors with this thread, and may actually be doing him harm.

Yup. And the gimmicky font/color changes don't help either.

Dr. Paul Shapiro: 2,348 grafts (FUT) 2009 ~ 1,999 grafts (FUT) 2011 ~ 300 grafts (Scar Reduction) 2013

Dr. Konior: 771 grafts (FUT) 2015 ~ 558 grafts (FUT) 2017 ~ 1,124 grafts (FUE) 2020

It is slightly bizarre isn't it? :D

Haha, nice. ;)

I gave up on that guy a while back when he started it with me...

Yeah, I revisited those threads. I know what you're talking about. It's too bad, Dr. Panine doesn't need this.