No pain w/ dr. Panine

marcushair

Newhairplease:

Thank you very much, I appreciate that. Just got home from work, and even with my hair cut 1/2 inch, no one could see the strip extraction in the back scalp. I'm going to give my hair a good protein treatment now. Good luck with Dr. Konior, I'm sure he'll do an excellent hair transplant for you-marcushair.

Edited by marcushair

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's good to know Dr. Panine has become proficient at FUE. We haven't seen many of his FUE results.

Finasteride 1.25 mg. daily

Avodart 0.5 mg. daily

Spironolactone 50 mg twice daily

5 mg. oral Minoxidil twice daily

Biotin 1000 mcg daily

Multi Vitamin daily

Damn, with all the stuff you put in your hair are you like a negative NW1? :D

Just got a complete hair cholesterol treatment. The follicular unit hairs are still intact and ready to grow. I feel very fortunate to had Dr. Panine do my head-marcushair.

Edited by marcushair

I've been reading a lot on the Hair Transplant Network. I want to complement Taking The Plunge, on all his positive, and valid comments. Great job, and keep-up the FINE work. I also appreciate, how he doesn't question Dr. Panine. He's a very special Doctor, and friend to me. REMEMBER, the number one component in selecting a physician is TRUST.

Edited by marcushair

• 2 weeks later...

I've been treating my strip scare three times a week with hair care, and scare reduction products. The Time and Effort not only seems to reduce the scare, but also seems to make the tension decrease. Spend the Time, and Effort on Post Hair Transplant Surgery Care, and the Total Package becomes ONE COMPLETE UNIT.

Edited by marcushair

Marcushair, it really looks like Dr. Panine has put you back on the right path after getting those plugs. Congrats. The hair line is much softer and you really seem to have good coverage. I must say that the work you got from Gencheff in the 80's doesn't look much different than the work I got from him in 2008. :eek:

Dr. G: 1,000 grafts (FUT) 2008

Dr. Paul Shapiro: 2,348 grafts (FUT) 2009 ~ 1,999 grafts (FUT) 2011 ~ 300 grafts (Scar Reduction) 2013

Dr. Konior: 771 grafts (FUT) 2015 ~ 558 grafts (FUT) 2017 ~ 1,124 grafts (FUE) 2020

My Hair Transplant Journey with Shapiro Medical Group

Thanks for feedback, but Dr. Gencheff did alot of wonderful things for me. Without Dr. Gencheff I'd be (1) Bald

(2) Not have the Hairline I have today (3) Met Dr. Panine (4) Provided Dr. Panine with Good Donor Area to do his ARTISTIC HAIR TRANPLANTS.

Edited by marcushair

Thank you marcushair, for giving credit where credit is due. Dr. Gencheff could only work with the technology that was provided with him for that era, and it seems as if he was one of the best ones of the plug era.

Dr. Panine is an excellent HT physician in all areas.

Finasteride 1.25 mg. daily

Avodart 0.5 mg. daily

Spironolactone 50 mg twice daily

5 mg. oral Minoxidil twice daily

Biotin 1000 mcg daily

Multi Vitamin daily

Damn, with all the stuff you put in your hair are you like a negative NW1? :D

I've spoken with a number of former Dr. G patients who were indeed happy with his work, so I'm glad you also had a good experience with him. Unfortunately, I had quite a few setbacks by having my first surgery with him. But it's all anecdotal either way and it seems that he was capable of doing good work. I'm happy it worked out for you and you should be thrilled with the work Panine as done for you. You've come along way in my opinion.

Dr. G: 1,000 grafts (FUT) 2008

Dr. Paul Shapiro: 2,348 grafts (FUT) 2009 ~ 1,999 grafts (FUT) 2011 ~ 300 grafts (Scar Reduction) 2013

Dr. Konior: 771 grafts (FUT) 2015 ~ 558 grafts (FUT) 2017 ~ 1,124 grafts (FUE) 2020

My Hair Transplant Journey with Shapiro Medical Group

Thanks a lot aaron1234, I truly appreciate the positive feedback. I feel very fortunate that Dr. Gencheff gave considerable input prior to my first HAIR TRANSPLANT SURGERY with Dr. Panine. Also, having the session at Dr. Gencheff office reduced the stress, and made the experience a special one. Dr. Panine has a special gift that I noticed right away. He's a great listener, and applies feedback directly into his procedures. Thanks again, and all the best with your future HAIR TRANSPLANT endeavors.

Edited by marcushair

• 2 weeks later...

Tomorrow, Marks Week 12 Post HAIR TRANSPLANT SURGERY with Dr. Panine. My Primary Care Physician stated, my scalp

looks great, the donor area scar is totally healed, and the new hairs are begining to grow. Dr. Panine is an amazing H.T. Surgeon.;)

Edited by marcushair

• 2 weeks later...

Just returned from the saloon, my stylist stated, how impressed she feels my scar has healed, and also that my new hairs are approx. 0.25 inches long. That being said, I truly believe the natural herbal oils I'm using (carrott, olive, soybean, and sunflower) have contributed to the positive results.

• 3 weeks later...

:) I've been informed by a good friend in the Medical Field that COCO-BUTTER is an EXCELLENT-SCAR-REDUCTION, and HEALING-LOTION. I'm going to start the process to night, applying each evening for two weeks. ;)

Edited by marcushair

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

HAPPY FATHERS DAY, I just received a FUJI FINEPIX-S4000 Digital Camera. If you would like me to display PHOTOS of my HAIR TRANSPLANT PROGRESS in the future. I'll be MORE than Happy to do so.

Edited by marcushair

• 1 month later...

:)Tomorrow will be six months, and my surgery results are starting to show. The donor area is totally healed, and I don't feel a thing. My transplanted area is feeling fuller, people says they can see the transplanted hairs growing in. I will not know the final results for awhile. But I feel comfortable with what they will be;)

Edited by marcushair

• 1 month later...

It's seven months now, and my transplanted hair looks the Real Deal. Just want potential H.T. patients to know Dr. Panine took over after THREE prior H.T. procedures by Dr. Christopher Gencheff begining in the early 1980's when I was in my early twenties. Dr. Panine not only took over my hair transplant journey, but did it with a patient who was VERY concerned about RESULTS. Dr. Panine gave me something besides wonderful transplanted hair. He showed me a Docter who really is concerned about providing his patients with the BEST LONG TERM RESULTS. No matter your age, hair transplant history, and/or goals you need to meet Dr. Panine. I've been totally happy, and appreciated of all THREE H.T. EXPERIENCES with Dr. Panine.

Edited by marcushair

• 1 month later...

Hi everyone, just returned from the Hair Stylist she was totally impressed with how the overall H.T procedure looks after eight months. My transplanted hair is really covering my top, and the scar in the back can only be seen if you're informed. It's a wonderful feeling to have hair trimmed on top of my head AGAIN.

Edited by marcushair

Just completed my yearly wellness review with my primary physician. He stated how NATURAL and FULL Dr. Panines Hair Transplants look. This physician saw me before my first procedure with Dr. Panine, and stated what a FANTASTIC job Dr. Panine has done on my HEAD. Thanks again for everything you have done for me Dr. Panine.

What a GREAT DAY for a HAIR COMPLIMENT. A co-worker at the Medical Clinic I work, started looking over the TOP of my head today. She must notice the increase of HAIR. What a WONDERFUL feeling that an individual who I work with can TELL the HAIR GROWTH without saying a word. P.S.-HER SECOND JOB IS A HAIR STYLIST.

Edited by marcushair

I have also had a transplant by Dr. Panine and could not be happier, feel free to checkout my results that I posted. I keep reading all your posts, why not post some pictures so everyone can see how good your results look pictures are worth 1000 words.