2500 FUT Dr Rahal (Hairline Repair)

HARIRI

Hariri, I'm sorry to bring this thread up again but I'm new to the party and have just spent 30 minutes reading through this for the first time.

It must be tough being a repair patient, but you honestly don't look like one now even without the nanogen.

So glad you got a resolution in the end. You are looking good, Even if you don't have any more treatments you are in a good place.

Take care, Modenese

Thank you for the kind words Modenese. I will at Bisanga chair in 2014 for real FUE job. Im just waiting for the strip scar revision of my old scar and FUE out the hair under the new hairline that Rahal that unfortunately didnt or forgot to remove back in 2011 (around 200 grafts).

I wish I was never cut and never stripped. A strip scar is a very annoying thing :(

Plug removal + Strip scar revision - Dr. Ali Karadeniz (AEK)- May 23, 2015

Plug removal + 250 FUE temple points- Dr. Hakan Doganay (AHD)- July 3, 2013

Scar Tricopigmentation- Dr. Koray Erdogan (ASMED)- May 3, 2013

2500 FUT (Hairline Repair)- Dr. Rahal- July 26, 2011

My Hair Treatments:

1- Alpecin Double Effect Shampoo (Daily)

2- Regaine Solution Minoxidil 5% (2 ml once a day)

3- GNC Ultra NourishHair™ (Once a day)

4- GNC Herbal Plus Standardized Saw Palmetto (Once a day)

My Rahal HT thread http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/164456-2500-fut-dr-rahal-hairline-repair.html[/size]

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Hi Hariri, very impressive results I must say!

Hope your scar revision went well, I too have a scar which is approximately the same width and length (ear to ear). My quotation for scar repair and further work includes 600 FUE grafts into the scar and 3000 FUE into the frontline and midline, quoted by Dr. Koray Erdogan - which I am seriously thinking about considering, so I await your results with anticipation

Anyway not to hijack your thread, congrats matey looking good :cool:

Hassan

• 4 weeks later...
I had 2500 grafts from Dr. Rahal last July 26 to repair my bad 2000 grafts surgery from a previous Hair transplant clinic located in the Gulf (LADHAIR). My scar was 1cm wide, however Dr. Rahal tried to reduce it down to 0.7cm and created new scars at the sides which are pencil thin to extract more grafts. Im now 5 months post OP. I kept shaving my head weekly after surgery to look clean and to make my pictures clearer for the viewers. :cool:

Them scars look big, hope they reduce or cover well. Im going for FUE I think. I have had Slit, micro and mini grafts previously, time for a new type of procedure for me I think.

• 1 month later...
I had 2500 grafts from Dr. Rahal last July 26 to repair my bad 2000 grafts surgery from a previous Hair transplant clinic located in the Gulf (LADHAIR). My scar was 1cm wide, however Dr. Rahal tried to reduce it down to 0.7cm and created new scars at the sides which are pencil thin to extract more grafts. Im now 5 months post OP. I kept shaving my head weekly after surgery to look clean and to make my pictures clearer for the viewers. :cool:

How do you plan to get rid fo those front line hairs lower down??

britboy, well last August, I covered my strip scar with 700 chest grafts and FUE out most of the hairs under my hairline amounting 200 grafts, however around 20 were broken inside so they grew back. On my next visit to Turkey I will remove them for good. I did all of these with Dr, Hakan Doganay in Antalya. Great work with great price indeed.

My Hair Treatments:

My Rahal HT thread http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/164456-2500-fut-dr-rahal-hairline-repair.html[/size]

britboy, well last August, I covered my strip scar with 700 chest grafts and FUE out most of the hairs under my hairline amounting 200 grafts, however around 20 were broken inside so they grew back. On my next visit to Turkey I will remove them for good. I did all of these with Dr, Hakan Doganay in Antalya. Great work with great price indeed.

Hey hariri, read this thread after you posted in the thread in which I asked about the number of grafts required to cover strip scar of 4500 grafts. Feeling happy for you and congratulations mate!!

In my opinion and deep research. Do this:-

Multiply the width of the scar (cm) x the length of the scar (cm) x 30..

Example, my scar is 30cm x 0.8cm x 30 = 720 grafts...so approx I had 700 grafts, usually Body hair is thicker than scalp so gives better coverage especially if beard hair. Hope this helps lucklh :-)

My Hair Treatments:

In my opinion and deep research. Do this:-

Multiply the width of the scar (cm) x the length of the scar (cm) x 30..

Example, my scar is 30cm x 0.8cm x 30 = 720 grafts...so approx I had 700 grafts, usually Body hair is thicker than scalp so gives better coverage especially if beard hair. Hope this helps lucklh :-)

Yes, it helps. Thanks.

• 6 months later...
Hariri, do you have any scars on your chest?

same question..... I wanted to use body hair for my front hairline maybe leg....and hopefully use Dogonay. I'm still wondering if there are any scars from using body and beard.? I guess it is a much slower process removing leg hairs?

Here you go. Here is my chest. I extracted 700 grafts from my chest but not all of them were extracted successfully as some grew back. Its normal because a motorized tool was used on me thus if you ever think of BHT make sure that they will be removed manually. By the way, Dr. Hakan from now and on uses only manual extractions for BHT.

20140426_104956.jpg.f30067676b62b2bec5717c66bdc8d1c4.jpg

My Hair Treatments:

Here you go. Here is my chest. I extracted 700 grafts from my chest but not all of them were extracted successfully as some grew back. Its normal because a motorized tool was used on me thus if you ever think of BHT make sure that they will be removed manually. By the way, Dr. Hakan from now and on uses only manual extractions for BHT.

It is said that body hair have very low yield. How was your case? How many grafts out of 700 do you think have actually grown?

It is said that body hair have very low yield. How was your case? How many grafts out of 700 do you think have actually grown?

I agree to that fact but disagree when it comes to beard hair as they are very robust and healthy grafts. In my case my left side of scar got perfectly covered but the right side lets say 50% yield maybe. Bare in my mind that these were 100% chest grafts. I didnt use my beard grafts as I'm preserving them for future crown covering if one day my main donor got depleted God forbid.

Also one of the main reason of poor yield is when body hair get extracted using motorized tool because the directions of grafts are different than scalp thus Dr. Umar created his own motorized tool (U-GRAFT).

Check this video out and you will understand.

My Hair Treatments:

I agree to that fact but disagree when it comes to beard hair as they are very robust and healthy grafts. In my case my left side of scar got perfectly covered but the right side lets say 50% yield maybe. Bare in my mind that these were 100% chest grafts. I didnt use my beard grafts as I'm preserving them for future crown covering if one day my main donor got depleted God forbid.

Also one of the main reason of poor yield is when body hair get extracted using motorized tool because the directions of grafts are different than scalp thus Dr. Umar created his own motorized tool (U-GRAFT).

how do you then rate BHT by Bisanga and Doganay? Since they do not have u graft, can we assume that they are under delivering? I do not offend anyone, but I want experienced members to explain the difference. If ugraft is such a great thing, then other surgeons may not be providing the best quality with BHT. Is it true?

Well basically the difference is that Bisanga uses manual extraction when performing BHT while Doganay uses a normal motorized tool so in this way BHT success rate with Bisanga is better. This basically what made Dr. Hakan Doganay decides to switch to manual for BHT and soon for all types of HT as he really wants to switch to manual FUE by the end of this year.

My Hair Treatments:

Well basically the difference is that Bisanga uses manual extraction when performing BHT while Doganay uses a normal motorized tool so in this way BHT success rate with Bisanga is better. This basically what made Dr. Hakan Doganay decides to switch to manual for BHT and soon for all types of HT as he really wants to switch to manual FUE by the end of this year.

What if we gotcha compare Umar and Bisanga?

Hi Hariri! I've been closely watching your progress. I guess I'm in a similar situation. I have an ear to ear scar that is 1cm wide and around 22 cm long. I am not sure whether to have a scar revision using trichophytic closure or fue into scar. Thankfully I have a very thick beard hair (finally being an Arab pays off in something) so I might use it to camouflage the scar. Any progress with your scar?

What if we gotcha compare Umar and Bisanga?

I know that many will disagree with me but personally I find that Dr. Umar is the king of BHT. I admire the way how utilizes Body hair with high yields. Bisanga comes second. However if you are in North America then go with Umar and if you are in Europe then go Bisanga. Both are well experienced in using Body hair especially Beard :-)

My Hair Treatments:

Hi Hariri! I've been closely watching your progress. I guess I'm in a similar situation. I have an ear to ear scar that is 1cm wide and around 22 cm long. I am not sure whether to have a scar revision using trichophytic closure or fue into scar. Thankfully I have a very thick beard hair (finally being an Arab pays off in something) so I might use it to camouflage the scar. Any progress with your scar?

Same here, Im Arab-Turkish so you can imagine. My chest gave almost 700 grafts although many of them grew back because extracting them with motor is very hard. But keep in mind that Beard hair is the best for covering scars because its robust and thick but it grows slowly as it may need 8 months to be seen after surgery. My scar got well covered except the right side where some of them didnt grow and thats because of depth of my scar or the weakness of chest grafts as they arent as strong as beard.

Dr. Hakan recently switched to manual FUE for BHT and soon for scalp so you are pretty safe now. :D

My Hair Treatments:

DO you have any photos of the donor areas of your Chest? Im curious as I have lots of hairs on my chest and may consider these in future and beard... although Maral does not recommend body hair.

Btw Hariri do you have a recent picture of your scar? How short can you cut your hair? I like to keep my hair short but since the hair transplant I can't.. Given your expertise and experience would you recommend a tricho closure or fue beard hair into the scar (1 cm wide 22 cm long)? I appreciate your help brother :D. If it is fue into scar I'm probably going to have it in Turkey as well (either Dr. Erdogan or Dr. Hakan).

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...