A warning for those who don't research

wylie

This is the result of a $600.00 transplant, performed by an Ear, Nose and Throat surgeon who clearly had no business performing a hair transplant. This happened a year ago and this young kid (25) has to shave his forehead twice a day and is currently exploring his repair options. I think his only option is excising the plugs.

BadHT3.jpg

BadHT2.jpg

BadHT1.jpg

In my opinion, that is a malpractice suit if Ive ever seen one! I don't care about any waiver, if he's an ENT he's negligible on many accounts!!! That's my humble opinion!

Newhairplease!!

Dr Rahal in January 19, 2012:)

4808 FUT grafts- 941 singles, 2809 doubles, 1031 triples, 27 quads

My Hairloss Website

For the sake of the community, the name of this doc should be disclosed so that others can stay away !

This just makes me sad and angry every time I see it! This young kid should get a portion of this doctors check the rest of his life! I would be finding me an exceptional lawyer!

Newhairplease!!

My Hairloss Website

What a disgrace! Poor kid is going to have a long road of repairs in front of him.

Dr. G: 1,000 grafts (FUT) 2008

Dr. Paul Shapiro: 2,348 grafts (FUT) 2009 ~ 1,999 grafts (FUT) 2011 ~ 300 grafts (Scar Reduction) 2013

Dr. Konior: 771 grafts (FUT) 2015 ~ 558 grafts (FUT) 2017 ~ 1,124 grafts (FUE) 2020

My Hair Transplant Journey with Shapiro Medical Group

This puts my views on my initial HT into perspective. As bad as my first one was, just shows there is always someone out there who has been treated alot worse.

I'm so glad there are forums like this that can help and support people from making further mistakes with these monsters!!!

Hair Transplant Dr Feller Oct 2011

Hair Transplant Dr Lorenzo June 2014

This puts my views on my initial HT into perspective. As bad as my first one was, just shows there is always someone out there who has been treated alot worse.

I'm so glad there are forums like this that can help and support people from making further mistakes with these monsters!!!

I'll certainly agree with that statement!! This guy is the worst I've ever seen! I'm talking about the doctor! He's nothing but a disgrace, and pathetic!

Newhairplease!!

My Hairloss Website

What an unfortunate situation. If this patient has any questions about repairs, please let him know that our network is here to address any concerns and help research suitable options.

I truly wish him the best of luck.

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.