Rooney / DR Raghu Reddy

Buzz2

I would be interested to know what people think about the result of Rooneys hair transplant. I appreciate it still only 3 months post op but the result so far look amazing to me and surely will get better and better over the next 6 months or so.

I believe it was Raghu Reddy who done the op and I have heard a few good reports about him . So I am interested if anyone knows anything about him ??

I know the UK gets a lot of stick when its comes HTs but based on what I can see and I know its only on the TV , the results of Rooneys HT looks as good if not better than anything I,ve seen.

Cheers

HT No1 : Nobel clinic, Gatwick 500 grafts - Terrible result, left with bumpy skin

HT No2 : Marwan Saifi 1680 grafts. Great result

HT No3 - Marwan Saifi 1250 grafts. Another good result.

HT No4 - Hakan Doganay 2134 grafts. Result TBA

Total 5134 grafts.

concealer debates aside

I was watching the game the other day , and i was looking at it as best as possible and dare i say scrutinisig , trying to look for imperfections , and to be fair there wernt any , i have to take my hat of and say , up to now it looks the making of a Truly world class F.u.e Hair transplant

How many months has it been exactly now?

Dr. G: 1,000 grafts (FUT) 2008

Dr. Paul Shapiro: 2,348 grafts (FUT) 2009 ~ 1,999 grafts (FUT) 2011 ~ 300 grafts (Scar Reduction) 2013

Dr. Konior: 771 grafts (FUT) 2015 ~ 558 grafts (FUT) 2017 ~ 1,124 grafts (FUE) 2020

My Hair Transplant Journey with Shapiro Medical Group

yes its only early , but how many others hair transplants do u get to see live in athletic , sports HD action every week. i mean people show photos on here and some folk go crazy about how good a "still" perfectly combed hair picture situation is at so many months , yes theres still a long way to go and i wll be watching it very closely and will give a honest opinion on it , im just saying i think the harline looks Very good so far.

Edited by ..

Well for starters the man is a ` tit ` ... setting that aside for the time being and knowing 100% the only uk clinic worth a visit is Dr Farjo I suppose we have to wait and see so far though its a defo concealer job

ej

I got the info from a couple of internet reports . The clinic he works appears to be the same where Dr Reddy operates also (Private Clinic Harley). Other reports also mention HS hair clinic (Queen Ann St Medical) Thats why I put "Believed to be Dr Raghu Reddy"

Also, read a bit regarding Dr Reddy, who is apparently doing 3rd generation fue , what ever that is ??? Any ideas

HT No1 : Nobel clinic, Gatwick 500 grafts - Terrible result, left with bumpy skin

HT No2 : Marwan Saifi 1680 grafts. Great result

HT No3 - Marwan Saifi 1250 grafts. Another good result.

HT No4 - Hakan Doganay 2134 grafts. Result TBA

Total 5134 grafts.