9.5 months pics:1000 Fue Dr Feller: not good so far

jessie1

Profoam,

Your intro is irrelevant and doesn't really prove anything. Everyone knows about the Armanis debates... they're legendary here on the HTN.

Look, I didn't mean any offense, really. I just call them like I see them. I'm not trying to attack you.

If you're not a troll and are a legitimate new member, then welcome to the community. However, your excessive praise of Dr. Feller and your ridiculing of Michael5577 are highly suspicious... not to mention the fact that you've only just joined and made no other posts anywhere else!

And yes, I certainly view your comments against Michael5577 as incendiary and aggressive. You said:

Maybe it's really you who should have thought before expressing your opinion?

If you've been on the HTN so long, as you claim, then I'm sure you can appreciate why I called you out, right? There is simply no place for trolls and dummy accounts on the forums. So if you truly are here to contribute positively and I have offended you, then please accept my apologies... however, I won't apologize for calling BS on trolls.

Corvettester

Oh yea, EVERYONE knows about what happened with Armani, lol Pop me off some details from stuff that happened at least 2 years before you JOINED. Tell me about Armani associate Dr's and papers patients had to sign saying they would be sued if they bashed Armani in public forums such as this. Tell me about Hair Loss Help and the Armani link to them and Farrel.

IMO Telling anyone to stay away from Dr Feller is one of the dumbest things I have ever heard and I stated that. How can anyone really say with a straight face that Feller is a DR to be avoided

I'm still not sure how me saying Feller is in the top 5 ( which FEW will argue) as well as saying I PREFER RON SHAPIRO and my posts about possible shockloss and using drugs/giving it some more time in ANYWAY is hyping Feller

Maybe we should look into you as it's obvious from stuff written in this thread that YOU may have an agenda against Dr Feller

And again, I'm not a new "member" I was here since 2004. The Armani stuff ran a lot of long time posters off this forum, I was one of them and I'm only back because I may get a little hairline touchup with RON SHAPIRO

Maybe now we can get back to the original Subject

Edited by Profoam

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lorenzo, I've seen corv stick up for patients regardless of the doctor involved. If you go to his profile and patient website, the man is putting himself out and not hiding behind doctored photos (unlike most of us, myself included).

IMO corv a patient advocate. It's a FACT that Feller has more patient issues on this forum than other doctors recently. Go and look!! It's a totally realistic, not to mention EXPECTED that corvtester shows up and questions the doctor's actions in these situations. To compound the situation, Feller has made it worse by coming in on these threads with an aggressive attitude towards to the patient. At this point, I actually commend corv for sticking up for these guys. IMO, the correct action for a doctor to take in these actions would be to only post to the patient and ask him to call or come in to talk to him in person. Better yet, pick up the @#$&! phone yourself and call the patient and try and make the situation right! Instead he's carrying on debates with people that are obviously emotionally distraught with their appearance.

To claim that corv has some sort of agenda seems ridiculous to me, if not for people with a concerning eye there would be nothing but pom pom's around here.

Dr Arocha

3626 FU's

H1: 508

H2: 1741

H3: 1377

My Hairloss Website:

http://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/blog/home-page.asp?WebID=2127

I'm not going to waste my time suing for these breeches and misrepresentations. Yes, I have sued other patients in the past for defamming me online, but their claims were far more egregious than Jessie's, although their method of attack was the same. They begged for the hammer, and they got it.

Dr Feller, with all due respect - posts like this come across really badly. You're hurting yourself here man... Why are you bringing this up? Did you receive any judgements from these lawsuits, or was it another way to quiet them down? I'd be shocked if these went to jury and you won.

I really want to know if other doctors are having these same issues? Are they having to sue their patients also, or are they screening their patients more effectively, making sure their patients have realistic expections about what can done with their hands, and making sure the patient feels confortable approaching them subsequent to the procedure with any issues versus coming here and asking the opinion of the forum?

Something is not right here!!

Edited by Ahairdown

Dr Arocha

3626 FU's

My Hairloss Website:

Guest Ian512017155

Dr. Feller: Some of your points are well taken other; however, even if there is a whole back story to this that only you, spex and jesse know. That still doesn’t give you the right in my opinion to use some of the slander remarks and name-calling on this tread. I guess I will agree to disagree with you. I do agree that none of us ever had a patient come into your office and say point blank to you, "if you don't give me a free surgery I will write bad things about you online: I have heard from stories from several doctors that this happen to and well most of them backdown and gave in to there demands, even though they the doctor wasnt in the wrong.

As for your consent agreement you have your clients sign. I wish doctors on here would post a blank online copy here on their website so people would have a better idea of what language in contains.

Edited by Ian512017155

jesse or Feller, question for you... IMO jesse was a repair patient when arriving at Feller's office. I noticed right off the bat, that he had hairs coming in below the transplanted hairline. Originally I thought these were hairs still growing in from the FUE, but it sounds like it was from past procedures. Why weren't these FUE'd and relocated, or lasered this time?

Edited by Ahairdown

Dr Arocha

3626 FU's

My Hairloss Website:

Hey! Why was my post removed? I believe that corvettester is the same user as "RobertHair," "eddiemunster" and "Ian512017155." It was corvettester who brought up the topic of alias's and I was bothered by his hypocrisy. My post was totally appropriate given the content of this thread. Arrgh...

Edited by Troll

Guest Ian512017155

Troll: you're sole purpose on here is to create problems and steer this conversation off the topic. I will make it clear that myself and corvettester are not the same person. The managing publisher of this site can investigate and confirm this as well.

Dr. Feller has in the past claimed that he has no time and is just too busy to stay in protracted contact with disatisfied patients. I notice, however, that he finds the time to spend hours online chatting up a storm and writing mini essays to justify himself and attack unhappy patients.

I never said that Dr. Feller is incompetent (he is competent) but why go to a surgeon with his character traits and post-op care when there are 10 surgeons in North America who are at least equally skilled but without his psychological baggage and better post-op care?

Dr. Feller has in the past claimed that he has no time and is just too busy to stay in protracted contact with disatisfied patients. I notice, however, that he finds the time to spend hours online chatting up a storm and writing mini essays to justify himself and attack unhappy patients.

I never said that Dr. Feller is incompetent (he is competent) but why go to a surgeon with his character traits and post-op care when there are 10 surgeons in North America who are at least equally skilled but without his psychological baggage and better post-op care?

Ron Shapiro, H+W, fill me in on the other 8 who are as good as Feller if you don't mind. I have been away for a while but I did plenty of research and it was always H+W ( Mega strip) Feller and Shapiro as the only Dr's I would let touch my head, have some new surgeons popped up ?

I have had 3 Ht's, the post of care after the stitches are removed is non existant, nothing can be done at that point so you will need to elaborate a little bit.

As i said I "think" Feller went a little nuts because he believes the OP is telling lies about Spex and Feller says he has a document the OP signed that the OP is twisting around. Again this is just how I feel.

Guest Ian512017155

I will add that Rahal is good as if not better then Feller and I think Dr Feller is a very good doctor. No doubt he is on the short list of doctors and would be hard to find ten doctors better then him in terms of end results.

Everyone is entitled to their opinion. It hard for somebody to be enforment officer/patient advocate when the only experience they have is there own transplant. It doesnt mean they cant try but at the end their is alot more knowledge and experience that only people behind closed door understand. Very few people are actually have the qualification to be a patient advocate. Some people say in order to have a full understand of hair transplant you have to have gone through a bad transplant and experience the repair process. Then you have an understanding how people feel that have experience hair transplant.

Six months ago I lost my father. I had many friends that have lost their patients and tryed to have an understanding how they felt. Once I lost my father I understand that I have very little understanding before it happened to me. Although I thought I would understand I want even close until I was able to experience it. I know this is not the best example but both can be considered very tramatic on everyone.

Just my opinion. I know Dr Feller is one of the good guys. He spend many year building his reputation along with Spex. Its easy to get passionate about remarks you dont agree with.

Representative for Hasson & Wong.

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are esteemed members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

My opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Hasson & Wong.

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Hasson

HT must be viewed holistically and not only in terms of results. It's when results are less than optimal (at least according to the patient) that one should carefully study how the surgeon handles the situation. I give Dr. Feller a failing grade in that department. Anyway, based on what I've seem, I'd choose somebody else.

I had 2 strip surgeries with Dr. Rahal and his post-op care was fantastic. Right now he's as good as Feller in terms of FUE and his strip work might be better.

Rahal was up and coming years ago, Ok Rahal, Shapiro ( maybe both Shapiros as Paul is showing excellent work) H+W only 6 more to go, lol

My point is to discount Feller just seems foolish,

Would Rahal jump on here and get involved with a patient debate ? If not how do you know how he handles things in private as ALL SURGEONS who do HT's have issues from time to time may it be lack of growth, unrealistic expectations, future hair loss, etc, etc.

Rahal was up and coming years ago, Ok Rahal, Shapiro ( maybe both Shapiros as Paul is showing excellent work) H+W only 6 more to go, lol

My point is to discount Feller just seems foolish,

Would Rahal jump on here and get involved with a patient debate ? If not how do you know how he handles things in private as ALL SURGEONS who do HT's have issues from time to time may it be lack of growth, unrealistic expectations, future hair loss, etc, etc.

Dr. Rahal has been doing this since '95, hardly "up and coming" .

[what's with the LOLs in every post, how old are you?]

Anyone here can come up with his list of ten great surgeons.

I guess anyone but you as you seem to be dodging the question, 10 as good as Feller anytime you are ready

Edited by Profoam

Dr. Rahal has been doing this since '95, hardly "up and coming" .

Around 2003 the rahal name was just getting out on this board, so yes he was up and coming at least on this forum at the time

Michael and ProFoam, I suggest you guys cool your engines. The bickering only serves to take this topic further off course and honestly, as it is there was a lot of reading to do just to catch up....

Now, the accusation Dr. Feller made against Jessie is quite serious. To reiterate, he is claiming the OP threatened to defame him and make untrue statements on this forum if he did not offer "free surgery." I have known Dr. Feller quite a few years now, and entrusted him with 3 surgeries. I feel I have a pretty good understanding on his approach to his business, and I have to say it is quite good, despite what some of you think based on this thread. The guy is simply defending himself against someone who is trying to take advantage.

I find it odd that members of the online community are so quick to jump to the defense of an unknown poster, over a highly praised, respected member of the community. I understand that we all identify with Jessie based on his plight against hairloss. But what else do we really know about Jessie and his character? He's an anonymous poster who, judging from the pictures presented, had a successful fue procedure, and then fell victim to further hairloss. I had the same thing happen, I went to Dr. Feller (sans an invitation), he agreed I had further loss and we did another surgery. He did not do this for free, but he did give me a considerable discount....there was no drama.

I am the owner/operator of AHEAD INK a Scalp Micropigmentation Company in Fort Lee, New Jersey. www.aheadink.com

Now, the accusation Dr. Feller made against Jessie is quite serious. To reiterate, he is claiming the OP threatened to defame him and make untrue statements on this forum if he did not offer "free surgery."

I don't think Dr Feller said Jessie threatened to defame him I think the DR said he has had it happen to him in the past by other patients but I may be wrong

now I dont post much and I never post on threads of this nature, but seriously this is comical. This thread is now a group of individuals bickering over and defending people they know nothing about or very little about. Who cares! Are there 10 surgeons in north america better than feller? Who cares! The facts of this case from each side have been stated numerous times. Although I am kind of enjoying the train wreck this is turning into, Who cares? Right now there are two posters (Profoam and Michael5577) arguing with eachother over this case who have never had any work done by Dr. Feller and who do not know the original poster. Why do either of you care?

Profoam, Perhaps you are right and I am reading between the lines. Maybe Dr. Feller can clarify.

I am the owner/operator of AHEAD INK a Scalp Micropigmentation Company in Fort Lee, New Jersey. www.aheadink.com

Right now there are two posters (Profoam and Michael5577) arguing with eachother over this case

I suggest you go back and read this thread again. I am not arguing over this case, far from it. I only made one suggestion on this case and it was that he give it time and get on drugs as maybe it's shockloss.

What I have a problem with is Michael telling people to stay away from Feller because he doesn't like his attitude.

I also have another guy telling me I signed up to hype Feller even though I mentioned things that you would only know if you were on this forum from 2005-2008 when I posted almost daily.

I don't care if you like Feller or hate him the man is a GREAT surgeon and I don't want to see someone to overlook him because of a post they read and end up going to a hack.

It's sad to say but a lot of people won't travel far for surgery, IMO Feller is the best in the Northeast and within 5 hours by car of the about 9 states.

Edited by Profoam

It has been a very long time since I have posted here, but I have recently started thinking of doing another procedure and Feller is within an hour driving distance of me. But after reading his outrageous, egotistical, and uncalled for attacks on the poster Jesse, I will NOT be going to Feller in this lifetime, I don't care how many fluffers are out there pushing his so called genius.

shame on this forum for allowing this egomaniac to continue on with his self-righteous rants and threatening patients and accusing them of attempted extortion. This man spent 12k!!! and he should be thankful he didn't get butchered??!! this whole thread is outrageous, what a joke.

Dr. Feller boasts that he has sued former patients. I'd like to know what that means. Did any of those cases go to trial? Did he settle out of court? Did he only send a libel notice to intimidate and shut his patients up? Maybe he can enlighten us further.