9.5 months pics:1000 Fue Dr Feller: not good so far

jessie1

Yeah, banning Corv was totally uncalled for. He keeps one of the most detailed and up-to-date account of his HT for the benefit of all of us.

He may comes across as going overboard from time to time, but his contribution to this forum far outweighs any downside his presence may brings.

I suggest you retract, if that is even possible!

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys,

I knew that suspending Corvettester would be controversial and unpopular with some. However, I stand by my decision for the reasons I've cited above.

I have not singled out anyone else on this topic for their criticisims. In fact, we've always encouraged members to share their genuine experiences and opinions. However, there's a clear difference between providing genuine opinions related to each topic and using each topic to peddle their own agendas. "Corvettester" has a history of an unmerited bias against Dr. Feller, Spex and his clinic. Thus, he's used every opportunity to badmouth them. I'm not the only one who's noticed this as many other well respected members have brought this to my attention several times over.

The credibility and reputation of this community has evolved over time because we all patients and physicians to share their genuine experience and opinions on this forum, including the good, the bad and the ugly. However, once in awhile, someone will abuse the privileges of free speech and pollute our healthy well with their own harmful agenda. These agendas speak for themselves when a particular member continually attacks (or promotes) one particular member, physician or clinic. These kinds of unfair agendas are counterproductive and harmful to the overall purpose of this educational community. They're also in violation of our terms of service and fair forum policy set by this community.

The publishers and moderators of this community do their best to maintain a fair and safe environment on our forum for patients and physicians. And while some decisions we make may not be popular with everyone, we have to do what's good for the overall community. Continuing to allow one member to badmouth a particular member or physician every chance they get is not good for this community. And suspending a troublesome poster does not affect the credibility of this community.

I was hoping I wouldn't have to lock this topic, but it appears that this topic is spiraling even further out of control. Both Jessie and Dr. Feller have had every opportunity to share their side of the story and members had ample time to provide their input on this topic. Thus, it's now time to move on and get back to providing hair loss sufferers with information they're looking for.

Onwards and Upwards,

Bill