9.5 months pics:1000 Fue Dr Feller: not good so far

jessie1

Spex,

It will take me hours to come up with a measured response as there is plently of content to digest here. A quick interim response in the meantime is merited I feel.

Let me briefly tell you where I stand.

I share your assessment of this situation: its a mess but there is a huge amount of learning to take away from this, not least of all from Dr Feller who has definitely not covered himself in glory in the past few posts, particularly in regard to his responses to independant forum members (ie. some of which have not necessarily agreed with me on some points), who have leveled some very legitimate unanswered queries at Dr Feller, only to be quite abruptly put in their place. Nobody will tell you better than me how it feels to be on the receiving end of Dr Fellers wrath.

I like people who call it straight, always have and always will, but it does not relinquish a Doctor from his aftercare obligations.

Dr Feller has made comments about believing your account over mine and giving you 'the benefit of the doubt'. The last time I based a decision of this was, well, how can I respectfully put this..... a long time ago.

Bearing in mind that Dr Feller made me an offer of a second surgery for a seriously reduced price, what doubt was there in his mind when he made this offer? All the photos, together with your assessment of the situation and my opinion of it were in the hands of the Doctor when he made it. This raises more questions than it does answers and I can now understand how long and somewhat convoluted your post is trying to address some of these issues.

I have literally had to tread on eggshells and have simply not been given a fair opportunity to have my heart felt and genuine concerns addressed, since Dr Feller has never even invited me to examine the results himself. Surely this is not so out of the question, and travel expresses would have been irrelevant.

Is it so glaring the obvious to Dr Feller under the circumstances ,having explained my situation , with or without your admissions about the poor result, why did he not simply invite me his your office to examine the results for himself... This would have reassured me and reached out to me.

Many forum members have commented on ALBION's poor HT experience which many are sympathetic of, but putting his result aside for one moment and concentrating purely on aftercare, his Doctor invited him to the office for a full assessment. I'm baffled as to why Dr Feller omitted to do this, even during our private exchanges.

There are also some inconsistencies with regard to method which many forum members have questioned. Why did Dr Feller insist that he originally offered me a strip Mega Session, as indicated in his post, and that I declined it against his better judgement? Dr Feller never communicated with me, only you did Spex. I have a copy of an email that you send me a couple of days after our initial consultation in which you: quote

'Spoke to the Doc and he is happy to see you for a session and recommends approx 1000+ session via FUE'.

This was sent 18 months ago at the same time Dr Feller says that he suggested a strip mega session?

Spex, allow me to try and summarise where I think we stand, not that this will be of any importance to you, but it is with me as I want to remain fair and keep things civil. Mentioning you in my post was a careful consideration but you would have been made privy to my issues, or at least should have been. I neiether heard anything from you and vice versa, however I was oly following Fellers instruction not to.

I hope this explains it a bit clearer. I am sorry that this has upset you, and I mean that genuinely, regardless of the fact that Dr Feller and yourself have tried to rubbish my character. I am not controversial and all this does not sit comfortably with me, but I make no apology for standing up for what is right and highlight some issues that others need to be aware of, regardless of what they make of it all.

I think that Dr Feller has turned the focus of my dissatisfaction completely onto you. I do not hold you completely responsible and having been on the receiving end of Dr Feller, I understand why your post lacks accuracy. As one of his employees, I would not wish to get on the wrong side of him. It is understandable. A humble and carefully chosen statement bearing in mind that you have failed to address the real matters at hand, and again, as Dr Feller has done, robustly focus on trying to discredit me. Dr Feller has pinned the current predicament on you and I do not think you should be shouldering this burden. Dr Feller is the decision maker and as such should be ultimately to blame for the glaringly obvious shortfalls here. Basing his argument of me being out for a freebie doesn't hold any weight.

Spex, I genuinely wish you every success for the future and that something can be taken from this which will never leave a patient in this unfortunate position again. This thread is definitely an 'eye opener' for future HTers.

I have no ill feelings and lets keep it civil.

Cheers,

Jess

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bonker,

Go back and reread my posts as to why I merged these two topics. Nowhere did I claim that it was because it was easier to moderate and I resent your implication. The fact is that all points of view, posts and photos surrounding Jessie's experience have already been posted on this thread. Jessie's new more recent post was directly related to everything that was already discussed and thus, hosting two discussions and forcing everyone to repeat themselves is pointless and creates more work for them. This refers to everyone including the patient, physician and members.

You don't have to agree with me, but you do have to respect my decision.

Bill

Bill what you're saying does make sense but i personally believe that there are 2 different matters here that both need addressing in the right forum thread sections because usually if any thread is in the wrong section it is quickly moved to the right section so i've come to make sure i always post in the right area ie if it's a question it goes in the question answers section and so on. The reason why i mentioned making it easier for the moderators is because in your post with corv you used the word monitor which i thought you were talking about moderators monitoring us if not i apoligise.

With regards to me having to respect your decisions or anyone elses in the world, i think respect is the wrong word but i do accept your decision as there's not a lot i can do other than raise my concerns with you, after all it is a community where we all have a voice!

Bonkerstonker! :D

http://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/blog/home-page.asp?WebID=1977

Update I'm now on 12200 Grafts, hair loss has been a thing of my past for years. Also I don't use minoxidil anymore I lost no hair coming off it. Reduced propecia to 1mg every other day.

My surgeons were

Dr Hasson x 4,

Dr Wong x 2

Norton x1

I started losing my hair at 19 in 1999

I started using propecia and minoxidil in 2000

Had 7 hair transplants over 12200 grafts by way of strip but

700 were Fue From Norton in uk

...It's interesting that you use the phrase "hold his hands up" because when patients make demands of my generosity online they may as well be telling me "stick 'em up and give me something for free", the exact same way a criminal would. Hold my hands up indeed.

I know other doctors cower and duck for cover when an "unhappy" patient comes online with complaints. They usually give whatever the patient wants to shut them up fast, and of course that's exactly what the unhappy patient planned all along. But whether it's a free surgery or a refund, the vocal online patient usually signs a non-disclosure agreement and nothing is heard thereafter on the thread. Is this fair to the rest of the online community? A doctor you think is compasionate may really just be paying off his patients to shut up...

This must be the most cynical statement that I have ever read on the HTN. Essentially, you claim that other doctors are cowards, and any patients who complain are disingenuously seeking leverage. What’s more, you equate them with criminals sticking you up! What a self-serving and convenient belief!

It’s not seeking leverage, it’s holding doctors to account! No honest doctor should fear this. You’re the only doctor that I’ve seen get so defensive.

You accuse Jessie of seeking leverage, but how can you know this? Can you see inside his heart? Why must you assume the worst in man?

Only in the Hair Transplant Industry could an idea such as this be entertained for even a second. Every other industry in existence understands the importance of standing behind their product and not blaming the consumer when the product fails or doesn’t live up to its expectations.

Frankly, your argument makes no sense at all. The entire reason the HTN exists is because of dishonest doctors not being accountable for shoddy work, deceptive practices and poor patient care.

If all these negative posters are seeking leverage, then what about all the positive posters, what’s their angle? There are far more of them. According to you, it’s only when they’re dissatisfied with you that they’re trying to disingenuously seeking leverage.

You've made some very serious, unsupported accusations against Jessie in your recent diatribe. The reality is that you’re trying to strong-arm him by discrediting and attacking his character, accusing him of being a looter and moocher.

Unfortunately, this isn’t the first time that I’ve witnessed you disparage your patients. In fact, you are the only coalition doctor that I have ever seen malign his own patients. Why are you the only doctor making these accusations against his patients? Surely, there must be some other doctor who agrees with you… I welcome them to come forward!

Just because a man states his honest opinion of his experience, doesn’t mean that he’s trying to shake you down. What’s so sad is that you assume the worst in patients and doctors alike. You find it impossible to believe that another doctor could genuinely feel for his patient and want to make it right, without compensation.

This is another recurring theme with you: once someone goes public and dares to criticize you, you attack them! They’re out to get you! They’re liars. They have no credibility! Everyone is wise to this by now…

Why do you continue to have so many communication problems when hardly any other doctor does? Again, you don’t seem to see the problem in these recurring complaints against you. Jessie’s complaints certainly aren’t the first by a long shot. All of this is easily verifiable and, based on such, I find Jessie to be a much more credible source... his experience is not unique by any means...

Corvettester

Edited by corvettester

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Dorin

1,696 FUT with Dr. Dorin on October 18, 2010.

1,305 FUT with Dr. Dorin on August 10, 2011.

565 FUE with Dr. Dorin on September 14, 2012.

Jessie,

I see all we're going to do is keep going around and around in circles. No wonder you created a second thread just to keep repeating yourself over an over again. He was right to remove it and append it to this thread.

You keep asking why I didn't "invite" you to my office to be seen. Could it be because you live 5,000 miles away?

And why would I have to "invite" you in the first place? Like anyone else you are always welcome to call the secretary and book a follow up visit. It's even free. No invitations needed.

If you look at my first response on this thread I stated that I knew it was inconvenient for you to visit so Spex VOUNTEERED to go out of his way to get in his car and go visit you. Show me another clinic that demonstrates that level of care. Not many.

Again, you keep spouting your rhetoric about how my aftercare of you was poor. But to you "aftercare" means giving you free surgery in areas that I did not work in and are not my responsibility. That's not aftercare, Jessie, that's extortion.

Where are your threads complaining about the two UK doctors who really did you wrong? They're surgeries were pitiful and didn't grow. Mine was world class and indisputably grew. But you only wrote your hit-thread about me.

I never made you an offer of free or half priced surgery. I said I would give that to you once I investigated your outragous claims and found any of it to be true. Instead I found out you blatently lied not only about what Spex had said to you, but what I had said to you and the areas we agreed to fill during your procedure. This along with that ridiculous email you sent me the next day that clearly demonstrated your OCD and your absolute inability to be rational where hair transplantation is concerned.

I owe you absolutely nothing. Not morally and not legally. The surgery I performed on you went exactly as planned and grew beautifully. You are a villan to be coming on here attacking me and claiming that you were mistreated when in reality all you are after is free surgery from me. That is abusive and that is illegal. I've had just about enough from you.

You really believe the BS you've been writing about me on this therad? You had better.

I'm finished here and will no longer comment on this thread or this very sick man.

Dr. Alan Feller

Feller Medical, PC

Edited by Dr. Alan Feller

This thread is making me second guess my decision to get a HT.

What a terrible situation to end up in, I hope this isn't how things usualy end up when a patient isn't satisfied with the outcome....

On top of that I'm booked for FUE surgery and although I trust my doc and his claim that the results would be very comparable to strip, I would be lying if I said I wasn't worried after reading this thread.

What a mess.....

I am absolutely shocked at these outrageous comments.

I think you are right Dr Feller, if I wasn't sick before, this experience with you has made me a very ill person now, all for trying to ask you to review my situation.

I have never ever used such language towards you, or anybody else for that matter, and never would, yet you claim my comments are illegal. This term frightens me and compounds my fear of you.

I think you have made the right choice to walk away from this.

Please allow Dr Feller's post to stand. I do not wish for a single word to be altered. It is painful to see such venemous comments about me on here for everybody see but that is where they should stay, for the benefit of impartial onlookers to view and form their own opinions on.

Even at this dreadful time, I will till stick my head out and say that I wished for none of this, or to damage Dr Fellers reputation, merely for him to support me and stand by me. I maintain that he is a world cass surgeon and have commented positively on several of his results even during this process. This is not just for Dr Feller's benefit but more importantly to congratulate the patient on their success, as they would hopefully with me one day.

The stress of defending some very harsh attacks on my character have made this journey horrendus and unforgetable.

I never wanted this to happen, thats all I can say at the minute. I will bow out now and try and regain my composure.

I may consider leaving the forum for good now. I am a newbie and forgive me for being naive, but I never thought that I would be subjected to such abusive comments on a public forum, just for respectfully telling my storey....

Best of luck to all and I appreciate your ongoing support

Regards,

Jess

I would advise all those who think of having a HT to stay clear of Dr. Feller. His behavior in this and other threads is an abomination and shames the medical profession. It boggles the mind why this little bully is recommended by this Web site.

This thread has gone way off topic, I would either lock it or split it in two. Two much rant and negativism here.

This community is for support and education to current HT people and people thinking about better their hair situation, not a place for bullying and pointing fingers at each other.

Jessie I honestly feel Dr. Fellers replies are more damaging than any of the complaints by you in this thread.

I'm shocked and disgusted by his lack of professionalism & compassion. While I'll understand he's trying to protect his reputation and his business, it seems every time anyone has something negative to say about his product he always resorts to these vicious attacks. Though, he may not agree with your claims, we spend a lot of $$$ and put a lot of faith in these Doctors and its sickening to see a response like that.

Not every patient will end up happy, we all know this. In the last 8-10 months I've seen these unhappy Feller patients pop up and EVERYTIME its been this SAME reaction from Feller. At one point I assumed I'd end up in his chair if I was ever stripped out as I considered him to be one of the best FUE doctors but that aint happenin now

Good luck man, I wish you the best!

And Jessie- Feller has the ability to edit his own post so if you want to make sure it stays you should quote it. Not saying he would but he still has the option

Hey jessie, I wouldn't come down on yourself so hard. Sounds like a lot of mis-communication occured. Sounds like a lot of it occurred through a 3rd party (spex) versus one on one. I'd chalk a lot of it up to you not being able to walk into his office for a face to face visit.

IMO, the doctor has done himself a dis-service here.

Dr Arocha

3626 FU's

H1: 508

H2: 1741

H3: 1377

My Hairloss Website:

http://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/blog/home-page.asp?WebID=2127

To the honest objective viewers of this thread I offer my apologies. I knew going in that no matter how I responded to Jessie's allegations that just the act of participating would make me a pariah and turn the thread into a controversial one. There is definitely an unwritten double standard on these sites that says doctors can't defend themselves because if they do they will be attacked as "heartless "and "unprofessional". And indeed, that has come to pass as predicted.

Regardless, the internet is forever and it's every doctors responsibility to post his side of the story for the record. In doing so some of that information will contradict what has been presented by the patient and cause massive ruffling of feathers which converts the thread to one based on emotions instead of facts. Indeed, it seems the facts Spex and I offered were completely ignored by the online community.

Speaking from an emotional point of view, had Jessie called me up and said I lost more hair behind my transplant and wanted to do another surgery but need help on the price, of course I would have helped him out. But that's not what happened.

Jessie, I am not going to sue you so you can stop worrying, but you have made material misrepresentations on this thread that contradict the agreement both you and I signed before your procedure. It's immoral to claim publically that you were unaware of certain information when your name is on a document you signed in private that says otherwise- and in great detail.

I know a few of you see doctors as servants of their patients. Certainly unsatisfied patients see it that way. But life is not that clear cut. Sure, there are some bad doctors out there who really owe it to their patients to fix a bad job or serious miscalculation, but those are usually beginners and they will usually acquiesce to their patients demands because they know they are in-experienced and made an error. But some patients simply cannot be satisfied. And if that patient already had two failed procedures in the past by other doctors, guess who gets to take the brunt of the anger. This is just human nature and is a reality across all businesses, not just the HT industry.

Edited by Dr. Alan Feller

I would advise all those who think of having a HT to stay clear of Dr. Feller. His behavior in this and other threads is an abomination and shames the medical profession. It boggles the mind why this little bully is recommended by this Web site.

Yea GREAT advice, Stay away from one of the top 5 HT surgeons in the world and possibly the best FUE DR of all.

Did you even think before you wrote that ?

OBVIOUSLY there is something more to all of this and that is why Dr Feller is upset.

Profoam, top 5 according to who? A hair transplant is a total experience and is also subjective in nature. This is going to depend heavily on what is important to you. I did a couple of years of research on mutiple fronts before going in for mine. Feller wasn't in my top 5. Maybe he is in yours, good for you and you're entitiled to your opinion. I hope your HT goes well with him.

If I lived in the UK and I wanted FUE, I'd take a short hop over to Belgium.

As for there being something 'more to all of this', it's not really that complicated to me. Feller doesn't like being criticised. Heck, no one does. What matters though is how criticism is handled....

Dr Arocha

3626 FU's

H1: 508

H2: 1741

H3: 1377

My Hairloss Website:

http://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/blog/home-page.asp?WebID=2127

Profoam, top 5 according to who? A hair transplant is a total experience and is also subjective in nature. This is going to depend heavily on what is important to you. I did a couple of years of research on mutiple fronts before going in for mine. Feller wasn't in my top 5. Maybe he is in yours, good for you and you're entitiled to your opinion.

I never said I used or was using Feller, I'm a Shapiro fan and he's cheaper but anyway name 5 Dr's better than Feller.

Have fun with your HT overseas

I think what pissed Feller off is he believes Spex over the OP so he thinks he is lieing.

Edited by Profoam

I'm going to choose my words very carefully here as I don't think things are completely black and white.

Firstly, I think we must accept that Feller, as a HT surgeon is one of the best in world. His temple point work, in particular, has no equal in the industry as far as I am concerned. Also, that Spex is highly-regarded in the community (this and other forums) for his support and advise.

Secondly, we have to also accept that there are motives at play here, no matter how subtle. Feller wants to protect his reputation, Spex is usually supportive of Feller and the HRN forum mods generally want to keep paying clients (coalition surgeons) happy whilst protecting their own good name. I'm not suggesting corruption as it's really not that simple - this forum is an awesome resource, but there are motives at play here that prevent 100% impartiality from all parties.

With this in mind, I'll say this:

Jessie - it does indeed look to me like you've experienced some slight miniaturisation behind the transplanted area. This has nothing to do with the work of Feller or his technicians. I don't know the history of MPB in your family, but I would strongly suggest keeping on the finasteride. Hairloss is progressive and highly unpredictable and this is the unfortunate factor that we all have to deal with. Even with meds, it's likely that we'll all need more than one HT over time.

I hope you find a resolution one way or the other, no matter which surgeon to choose.

Dr Feller - I have an enormous amount of respect for your work - I may one day visit you myself, but I'd be careful with being quick to jump to potentially slanderous remarks. Jessie could be naive or genuinely feels he has a case to argue, but your accusations drift uncomfortably into personal territory. Whilst I admire your candour and refusal to use spin and PR tricks, I'd still suggest being careful with emotional patients as this could make things worse. At a time of distress, feeling like you're alone and being attacked by the only people you feel can understand you can be an awful lot to bear, especially for quite a young patient.

And whilst I agree that strip is generally superior to FUE in terms of yield, it would have been overkill on a Norwood 2 patient like this. Christ, you yourself have achieved some incredible results via FUE, so I don't think there's a need to discredit it here.

Bill - despite requests to lock or delete this thread I strongly suggest you do not, despite personal or professional inclinations to do so. Potential patients need to know as much as they can - good or bad - before opting on a surgeon and I think that for this reason, it needs to be allowed to breath and fade away - which it will - in time. The information here can be construed a number of ways and I think we should leave it to the wider community, and potential patients doing research, to decide. I think deleting or locking the thread may indirectly make matters worse.

Guest Ian512017155

jessie: In my opinion your transplant looks good, for 1000 fue grafts, which is not a lot by any means and it does appear your hair has thinned due to continued miniaturization. However, it’s your head and not mine and if you’re not happy then you’re not happy. I do believe there was some miscommunication in your case. Every case on here regarding Dr. Feller that’s unflattering has claims of miscommunication. This seems to always happen when there is a 3rd party involved.

I do feel that you expressed your opinion in a professional manner, whether your opinion holds merit is only anyone’s guess but you did it without threats, name-calling and rude and abusive behavior. Spex who finally broke his silence did so professionally as well. Sadly the only unprofessional in this situation is Dr. Feller. I support Dr. Fellers attempts to defend his reputation and to respond to any negative comments that is directed towards him or his employees. However, what I do not support is his rude behavior towards his former patients. Every thread on this site time and time again showcases Dr. Feller’s poor people skills when he deals with unhappy patients. Even when the unhappy patient is respectful and has legitimate claims he or she is attacked and abused harshly. Dr. Feller assumes in every post that there is an agenda against him and somehow he is always the victim. The sad fact is in some cases he is not the victim but the perpetrator.

Jessie: While I cannot agree with you in your opinion regarding your transplant I do feel very sorry on how you was abused, discriminated, bullied, threaten and harassed online. If I was you I wouldn’t worry about any lawsuit, the only person that should worry about a lawsuit is Dr. Feller. You have a slim to nothing chance of a lawsuit as it relates to the success or failure of your surgery but due to Dr. Feller actions and abusive comments today he would be very well liable in a court of law.

I must admit that while I still consider Dr. Feller a great doctor judging by the many successful results I have seen online and in person, I lost some respect for him today.

Yea GREAT advice, Stay away from one of the top 5 HT surgeons in the world and possibly the best FUE DR of all.

Did you even think before you wrote that ?

OBVIOUSLY there is something more to all of this and that is why Dr Feller is upset.

Hey Profoam,

Welcome to the forum! What an interesting first two posts you've made!

How nice of you to join for the simple reason of commenting on this thread and this thread only!

I'd like to direct the attention of the community and the moderators to your first two and only posts where you praise Dr. Feller while ridiculing the long-time contributing, and well-respected member Michael5577.

You are the second brand new poster in this thread alone that has attacked an authentic, verifiable member while praising Dr. Feller. Please see post #41 by Hairbest.

Further, you are the third "brand new" poster this week that has attacked a long-standing, authentic member, while praising Dr. Feller.

I'm not trying to accuse you of foul play, but I find your sudden appearance on the forum to be highly suspect. You'll have to forgive me because you share in common all the traits of a "drive-by" poster, such as...

1. You just joined this week.

2. You make only two posts on one controversial topic.

3. You attack the credibility of a long-standing and highly valued member.

4. You excessively praise a specific doctor.

If you think you're helping Dr. Feller, I can assure you that you are not... quite the opposite in fact.

It's a real shame that no long-standing members have yet extended their support to Dr. Feller on this thread, and that anonymous posters keep to the shadows to do so... yet still malign respected community members...

I do hope the moderators investigate your account.

Corvettester

Edited by corvettester

Hey Profoam,

Welcome to the forum! What an interesting first two posts you've made!

How nice of you to join for the simple reason of commenting on this thread and this thread only!

I'd like to direct the attention of the community and the moderators to your first two and only posts where you praise Dr. Feller while ridiculing the long-time contributing, and well-respected member Michael5577.

You are the second brand new poster in this thread alone that has attacked an authentic, verifiable member while praising Dr. Feller. Please see post #41 by Hairbest.

Further, you are the third "brand new" poster this week that has attacked a long-standing, authentic member, while praising Dr. Feller.

I'm not trying to accuse you of foul play, but I find your sudden appearance on the forum to be highly suspect. You'll have to forgive me because you share in common all the traits of a "drive-by" poster, such as...

1. You just joined this week.

2. You make only two posts on one controversial topic.

3. You attack the credibility of a long-standing and highly valued member.

4. You excessively praise a specific doctor.

If you think you're helping Dr. Feller, I can assure you that you are not... quite the opposite in fact.

It's a real shame that no long-standing members have yet extended their support to Dr. Feller on this thread, and that anonymous posters keep to the shadows to do so... yet still malign respected community members...

I do hope the moderators investigate your account.

Corvettester

Maybe you should have read my intro, I I have been a member here MUCH LONGER THAN YOU going back to 2004. I don't have access to my old email account and haven't posted in years.

If you don't think I was around here daily years ago perhaps YOU could tell me some details about the old days of Armani MEGA FUE, posters like Shane and Pats 205 and Ht patients such as 22years old and all that went on for years, how about Armani sueing this site ?

BTW for such a Feller cheerleader I said I like Shapiro better, crazy huh.

BTW I didn't attack anyone but you however ARE ATTACKING ME !

Who are you anyway the HTN police ?

Edited by Profoam

I feel that this is an unfortunate situation. Dissecting only the photos I do feel that Dr. Feller surgery of 1000 FUES in the hairline was successful. I do feel that you indeed lost hair directly behind the hairline. I know this sucks and whenever you have only hairline work your hopes is that hair situation is fixed whether long term or short term. I know when that doesnt happen it can be frustating. I hope that both the patient and Dr. Feller can come to a satifactory conclusion.

I know Dr. Feller can be both emotional and sometimes that can be misunderstood. I am not saying that he shouldnt choose his words carefully but his passionate and honestly in many situation have helped alot making a wise decision. As for Spex this is the first time I have heard anything question his ethics. When you hear 100 great things about someone and then you hear one questionable comments you have to chalk it up to misunderstanding. Although I am not taking sides I know having deal with many patients dealing with hairloss its can be very stressful and misunderstanding can happen.

Once again I hope this poster can come to satifactory agreement. In my opinon it would be nice to start from stratch and hopefully both him and Dr. Feller can overlook past comments and see if there can be a positive conculsion.

Although I dont agree with some of Dr. Feller choice of words I do feel this transplant was successful. In my views and opinion that is what 1000 grafts look in that size of area. I understand that you dont agree with Dr. Feller words in the present nor in the past. Many of us have alot of experience and other are able to dissect through the wording to come up with their own conculsion. Some of the nicest more kind doctor in the hair transplant industry perform the worst transplants. I myself in live perfer to have a straight shooting right to the point person that is able to perform rather than nice carefully worded person who not able to perform.

You seen like an honest well spoken poster so I can understand why you may have a problem with Dr. Feller wording. In my opinion your comments always towards Dr. Feller almost appear to have an agenda against him. This is my opinion and once again I like the majorty of both your transparity and your honesty.

Representative for Hasson & Wong.

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are esteemed members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

My opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Hasson & Wong.

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Hasson

Guys, if we keep squabbling amongst each other and playing HT surgeon Top Trumps, there will be a very valid reason to lock this thread which is completely counter-productive.

If we can keep things on-topic for the sake of the thread, please do. If this thread has now exhausted itself, let it fade out quietly and wish Jessie and Feller all the best in sorting this out.

Maybe you should have read my intro, I I have been a member here MUCH LONGER THAN YOU going back to 2004. I don't have access to my old email account and haven't posted in years.

If you don't think I was around here daily years ago perhaps YOU could tell me some details about the old days of Armani MEGA FUE, posters like Shane and Pats 205 and Ht patients such as 22years old and all that went on for years, how about Armani sueing this site ?

BTW I didn't attack anyone but you however ARE ATTACKING ME!

Profoam,

Your intro is irrelevant and doesn't really prove anything. Everyone knows about the Armanis debates... they're legendary here on the HTN.

Look, I didn't mean any offense, really. I just call them like I see them. I'm not trying to attack you.

If you're not a troll and are a legitimate new member, then welcome to the community. However, your excessive praise of Dr. Feller and your ridiculing of Michael5577 are highly suspicious... not to mention the fact that you've only just joined and made no other posts anywhere else!

And yes, I certainly view your comments against Michael5577 as incendiary and aggressive. You said:

Did you even think before you wrote that?

Maybe it's really you who should have thought before expressing your opinion?

If you've been on the HTN so long, as you claim, then I'm sure you can appreciate why I called you out, right? There is simply no place for trolls and dummy accounts on the forums. So if you truly are here to contribute positively and I have offended you, then please accept my apologies... however, I won't apologize for calling BS on trolls.

Corvettester

Edited by corvettester

Some well considered and fairplay remarks made here by SkinUp and Ian. My many thanks for your sober views and excellent articulation. I read each of your posts several times and am begining to see where the breakdown is in some people's online perception of me may be occuring. I'm really not a bully or as thin skinned to "criticism" as it may seem in threads like these.

As I read your posts it occured to me that none of you have any sense or feeling for the backstory of patients I've engaged with online. In this case only Jessie, Spex, and I have the full birdseye view. Like coming into the middle of a movie you have no idea what happened in the prior scenes.

When I spoke with Bill on the phone yesterday I got that same sense. What I took for granted as general knowledge of the situation on his part was brand new to him. And if so much information was new to HIM, how incomplete does the situation seem to others?

If I was as people-skilled "challenged" as I have been accused of here I don't think I would have been in business these past 18 years or so. No. Threads like these are the exception, not the rule, of my personality.

I have written at least six times now that what Jessie has been claiming is demonstrably false, but nobody seems to acknowledge that fact or care. Perhaps that's because you do not have our signed consent agreement in your hands as I do.

I am not immune to the outcry of an emotionally vulnerable patient- which is how Jessie has presented himself to all of you on this thread. But to me and Spex he presented himself quite differently. He was no shrinking violet I can assure you of that. But you didn't know that until now, and unless you were personally on the receiving end of his demands and aggressive attitude you may not be able to understand. Beleive me when I say that I had every reason to be upset and take a defensive posture. You would have, too. Look how put off you feel just READING about this situation as an OUTSIDER.

Ian, I want to make one small correction in your post. I GUARANTEE you that if I wanted to sue Jessie I most certainly could. No question about it. He is in direct violation of our consent agreement and you would not need to be a lawyer to see that. He also did commit a libel here as what he said directly contradicts the written consent form. Again, I've mentioned this several times but nobody seems to care. Loss of the big picture again.

I'm not going to waste my time suing for these breeches and misrepresentations. Yes, I have sued other patients in the past for defamming me online, but their claims were far more egregious than Jessie's, although their method of attack was the same. They begged for the hammer, and they got it.

None of you have ever had a patient come into your office and say point blank to you, "if you don't give me a free surgery I will write bad things about you online." I have. And until you've been victimized with such a statement in your own life, you have no idea how inflammatory such threats, or even an allusion to this threat, can be.

Corvettester,

You've made your point about drive by posters. I've investigated "Profoam's" account and don't see evidence of foul play. Thus, I don't have sufficient proof to assume he's anything but genuine. Now move on.

Just as you feel you are entitled to your opinion, others are entitled to theirs without you acting as an enforcement officer. If you feel someone is abusing this community, send me a private message and I'll investigate it. Otherwise, leave it be.

Bill