success in lasers

jpmonster

so far i have been doing laser hair therapy for about 5 months now. and i must say it has been pretty good so far and from what i hear the best is yet to come. i haven't seen the best results on the hairline but they tell me that it looks like there are new baby hairs coming up in that area now. ussually they say growth doesn't come or start til the 6 month mark but i think mine started after about 2 months. i'm still praying for more results, but i definately dont feel like a my hair is like a dandylion anymore. i will have to post pics soon to see what you guys think.

JP,

Thank you for sharing your experience with laser hair restoration therapy. Since low level laser therapy (LLLR) has been a fairly controversial subject over the last few years, I'm sure all members would like as much information as possible regarding the type of treatment (an at home laser product, in a hair restoration office, etc) and would like to see some pictures (when you get a chance). I look forward to the updates!

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

i have been doing clinical lasers at virtual reality but the place i was going to was a little remedial so i researched other places abroad. the best place that i found boasting good results was gaunitz evolution hair centers in az. they utilize supplementation and healthy living in conjunction with the topicals and the laser treatment. i continue to go to virtual reality for the laers but have been utilizing the vitamins and topicals from gaunitz evolution hair centers. it is hard to keep up with all the different pills and making appointments but have seen great results so far. the tell tale sign of the new growth was seeing new hair come up almost from my side burns to my eye brows. currently my girl friend waxes those out hahahaha. So far i'm hoping that what they say remains true. they say its not typical to see any new growth prior to 6 months but i have seen lots. they say 6 months to a year are the money months so hopefully that remains true.

JP,

Again, thank you for sharing. I personally haven't heard much about this approach before, so I definitely appreciate the information. Additionally, let me know if you need any help adding some images. I know we're all eager to see!

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

I had laser therapy years ago. The only thing that it was successful was taking alot of money from me.. The women doctor that ran the clinic was quite attractive so she was able to keep busy for the first few years. Two years the clinic was closed down and she went back to being a family doctor.

jpmonster I am happy that you are seeing results and hope you will post your pictures. Are you taking any meds? I once heard that if you clap your hands 50 times just before midnight along with procar and minoxidil your hair will start growing.;)

Regardless happy growing.

Representative for Hasson & Wong.

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are esteemed members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

My opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Hasson & Wong.

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Hasson

It's great that some people who used lllt for hair loss have had success with it (unfortunate for some who don't). I haven't tried it as it's too expensive for me and with all the not so good feedback that I've been reading I'm still not convinced it'll be worth it. But it would be great if you could post your before-after photos for us to see.

i had heard the same thing about laser. i was thinking about getting some work adn was told they would not doing anything but 2 of the doctors on here recommended the laser therapy. i had the laser comb before and didn't believe it did a darn thing. but i plunged into the laser thing as a last resort. i do the clinical sitting twice a week for 30 minute sessions. and i take a variety of supplements. of course propecia. rogaine in the morning. hlcc shampoo and conditioner. dht probiotic from gaunitz, ana growth by gauntiz, essential fatty acids by gaunitz and a alternative topicals from gaunitz. its a lot but so far it seems to be working. i would encourage anyone to google evolution hair centers. they have been a wonderful guide to this laser approach and have many interesting write ups about them. i too was a skeptic and yet to this day still remain a skeptic til i reach my goals but in the short term it has seemed to be great.

Just like I stated before its other products that are helping your hair grow. You can get proscar, Nizoral shampoo and rogaine for less than $50 a month.

The laser in my opinion does show anything when you are using it with products that have been proven to help hairloss. I could say I have a rock that if you keep it in your pocket your hair will thicken and not fall out but you have to take proscar and minoxidil with it. I am glad that its working out for you but unless you do laser by itself you cant say laser works.

They take normal products, change the name, add stuff that has no proof that works and charge you alot more for it. If you look at there webstie they are selling the X5 Laser comb for $299 when you can get it direct for $199.

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are esteemed members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

My opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Hasson & Wong.

BTW they are probaly going to tell you its the laser that is improving your hair. The laser machine is the one thing that they have that you probaly dont want to buy. The products are basically propecia, minoxidil, and niozaral shampoo that you can buy on your own at any pharmacy for alot less. If they feel that the laser works why do you need all these other products with it? The laser machine is a way of getting clients is stay there and when they leave to refer others.

There is no doubt that your hair has improved since you using products that have been proven to work on hair. I am happy for you and continued success.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi jpmonster, are you using laser with other hair loss products? Say, fin or minox?

I haven't read much about laser users who were happy with it, most of them are frustrated about the product so it's nice that there's someone here on the forum who can share with some positive results based on experience.

Im not really sure how I feel about the whole laser thing. I am currently receiving it now after my HT as the clinic offers it for free along with the HT (at this point I haven't seen anything that would convince me to pay for it). I am leaning toward it being illegitimate, however being as its no cost to me and encouraged by the clinic I figure it couldn't hurt.

• 3 months later...

I am experiencing real results with ONLY LLLT. I do not take pills, or anything else. I only use the LaserCap twice a week, if that, and I am experiencing great results. If you would like to see more pictures than the one in my profile please let me know. If you would like more information on the LaserCap Please click here: (Link removed by moderator - See Terms of Service)

Edited by TakingThePlunge

I am experiencing real results with ONLY LLLT. I do not take pills, or anything else. I only use the LaserCap twice a week, if that, and I am experiencing great results. If you would like to see more pictures than the one in my profile please let me know. If you would like more information on the LaserCap Please click here:

This forum is not here for you to spam and peddle your products. please go away

I am not spamming, only trying to share my experiences with this forum, if you don't like that well then I would suggest reading my profile. Yes, I work for a clinical laser provider. Do I make a comission, no! I only maintain their site. I am not peddling anything, so ease up. Just because something doesnt seem to fit into your preconceived notions doesn't mean it isnt true or doesn't work. But thanks for your input. I hope whatever you are doing continues to work well for you.

Ryan,

If you are genuine, you are welcome to post here. However, please do not post promotional outside links on this community as it's in violation of the terms of service you agreed to when you signed up. You are however, welcome to share your experience and photos on this community. If you've placed outside links on your profile, please go back and remove them or your profile will be removed.

Thanks for your cooperation.

Best wishes,

Bill

Lasers don't work the hair your getting is from the topicals you said they gave you. Laser is the biggest waste of money ever.

I went to advance laser when I was 19 and they lied like mad to me they even showed me a completely bald middle age man who was there at the time under the laser which told me straight away laser was a con and that they were trying to pull everyones pants down. If laser is so good why do these companies insist on using minoxidil.

Edited by bonkerstonker

Bonkerstonker! :D

http://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/blog/home-page.asp?WebID=1977

Update I'm now on 12200 Grafts, hair loss has been a thing of my past for years. Also I don't use minoxidil anymore I lost no hair coming off it. Reduced propecia to 1mg every other day.

My surgeons were

Dr Hasson x 4,

Dr Wong x 2

Norton x1

I started losing my hair at 19 in 1999

I started using propecia and minoxidil in 2000

Had 7 hair transplants over 12200 grafts by way of strip but

700 were Fue From Norton in uk

In theory it could improve blood flow slightly but what's the point when monxidil does that anyway. My gripe is with advance laser in the uk mainly but they all do the same overpriced con advance wanted 4000 pound from me for 6 months lol I said to him are you having a laugh you plonker! I actually found a tricholigist who did the same thing for 100 pound but she was honest with what I could achieve with it she said it had helped a few women but i thought it was worth a go obviously it didn't do anything. Also wouldn't it be better to just buy your own laser set up if you were to believe in it.

Update I'm now on 12200 Grafts, hair loss has been a thing of my past for years. Also I don't use minoxidil anymore I lost no hair coming off it. Reduced propecia to 1mg every other day.

My surgeons were

Dr Hasson x 4,

Dr Wong x 2

Norton x1

Lasers are safe enough if you're looking for something that is pointless and a waste of time. If that is what you want I got some nice chocolate fire guards for sale you'd probably like too. :D

My surgeons were

Dr Hasson x 4,

Dr Wong x 2

Norton x1