Lorenzo 1 year photos

lorenzo

These are my 1 year photos. My before are done with blonder hair which gave it the illusion of more hair.I am very happy with my results.

5b32cc58ba4f0_CopyofIMG_1559.jpg.77985d9f43676743b74d068b8557ab2f.jpg

IMG_1774.jpg.7b494355d48e995b21924186b8cdc6d0.jpg

IMG_1558.jpg.28ce7b5eb1bdf8d83a88f3e17cbefef1.jpg

IMG_1777.jpg.9f8534e7492bca55cdfc564f9d1d4963.jpg

IMG_1601.jpg.d008823814b3a1368f9fd76e1f10965f.jpg

IMG_1779.jpg.2c210055681f9489cdd9530610c4dcc8.jpg

IMG_1603.jpg.833c58f201fe47f11010dd5d4cef735d.jpg

IMG_1781.jpg.a557a12235a6b31d5ca21f13e8779c64.jpg

IMG_1611.jpg.93caf471032f83276704e8f24acd3d4f.jpg

IMG_1784.jpg.97798c29c804f046181007f955a40ef3.jpg

Representative for Hasson & Wong.

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are esteemed members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

My opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Hasson & Wong.

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Hasson

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here are more pics

IMG_1574.jpg.7a3c5eb2eebea7295d758730c4867920.jpg

IMG_1791.jpg.6745972d35303dddfa73b4467407f9f3.jpg

IMG_1587.jpg.a9032bafcc65ccab495e60be6cb7ff7f.jpg

IMG_1796.jpg.004a920348529e20ffe7bd26c2424a5f.jpg

IMG_1589.jpg.f944bc6b57df8e671d9cc75c2fa5873c.jpg

IMG_1797.jpg.0bd0776e1fd790ad0b0034ffaee6dd20.jpg

IMG_1603.jpg.3b80033d3a52e9b8ffc0853f9e31911b.jpg

IMG_1807.jpg.5f80fded424f597c9606a3c5b2319222.jpg

IMG_1585.jpg.fa804cabd9ab61cfb32e56f4f2018841.jpg

IMG_1800.jpg.6a7b72620ae099e2f5fd984b6a1aa80e.jpg

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are esteemed members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

My opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Hasson & Wong.

Looks like a home run. I would be happy with that too.

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

lorenzo if u are happy with your results thats all it matters.

One observation though, Your pre op hairstyle has a part in the middle and the hair is combed half on the left and half on the right side.

The after pics have a forward "combover" style, which renders the preop - postop comparison a bit unfair since the forwardish combing style tends to make things better than they are, while your pre op comb style tends to make things worse than they are.

Also the presense of lightening in the pre op pics, is clearly evident, while the in the after pics the light is much less evident,

You can clearly identify the lighting difference even from the colour of the blue wall. see how brighter the blue wall is, in the before pics, and how darker is in the after pics. the more light the thinner the hair shows. the darker the thicker...

thats why before and after pics must always be under same lightening conditions and same hair length and hair style

Just an observation.. :)

Edited by Tsakalos

You are happy which as we all say, is what matters.

In reference to the style and lighting issue raised, you would also have to factor in that Lorenzo's highlights gave an artificial picture of where he started from preop.

We all make our own judgements and in my opinion when you weigh all this up, I would say you are in a much better position than when you started from.

Lorenzo, if you ever went back to the highlights, I suspect the improvement would look very significant indeed

I'm interested in how Dr Hasson tackled the placement of the grafts working around your existing hairs. I guess shockloss would have been a potential issue for the type of loss you had. I didn't notice whether you took finasteride to help protect your native hair.

As I said, it looks great and I'm glad you are happy.

PS Don't be afraid of the faux hawk look :) Not that you need it now!

First and most importantly, you're hair looks fantastic. So congrats!

Tsakolos is bang on though in that it's very difficult to compare because of the hair styling, coloring and espcially the lighting. The pre-op pics show the hair back and the light really shines through. The post-op pics have the hair forward and light behind giving the hair a more fuller look.

Tskalos/ Megatron I agree the lighting a bit darker this was not done on purpose when I go back I will take more pictures. Regardless I look better in person and by using a high definition camera the result dont look as flattering as real life. I understand that both you guys lately have seemed quick to question anything H&W does but that is your agenda I guess. Megatron you told me once in my blog that you were expected me to have a wow result yet you recieved 3100 in your the same area I recieved 2500. How about your WOW result? Are you happy with your result? How about your pictures can you post some better quality ones?

I knew 4 months before I was getting a hair transplant and decided to let me hair grow. By having long hair and streaking it blonde it appeared that I had alot more hair than I do. My before picture are extremely flattering it appears that alot more hair than I did.

thats why before and after pics must always be under same lightening condition and same hair length and hair style

That will not happen I dont need to grow my hair long or streak it anymore. But you are welcome to wait if you wish maybe in a few years I may change my mind. Tskalos since you are quite outspoken can you take a look at Megatron pictures and give me your opinion. Thanks

I have posted some pictures at 7 months will a different hair style although its seems a bit darker my hair has gel in it.

Thanks for all the positive responses. I am extremely happy not that was upset before my hair transplant. I have always said that a hair transplant changes the appearance of the person and not the person.

IMG_1579.jpg.e82c2e88c726fb4bd50d0b303d801c23.jpg

IMG_4802.jpg.fbcf1b8b071a7e2859d043d3c119c15b.jpg

IMG_1560.jpg.f5566050ed1d7702186e521568589f27.jpg

IMG_4788.jpg.705601e4508b1ab57f1060514fe7e2b9.jpg

IMG_1574.jpg.2d9618bd38929f85291a874d1c3d2957.jpg

IMG_4805.jpg.830faaccbf731c2d29657e7e6ea99d91.jpg

Lorenzo, firstly, the hair looks great. After my first ht with dr. Feller I grew my hair long. When I posted comparison pics one guy went so far as to suggest I cut my hair so he could get a better idea of my actual results. I had just spent thousands of dollars to have more hair and now this joker wanted me to cut it! I think people get a bit took wrapped up in these forums sometimes...lol

Edited by hairthere

I am the owner/operator of AHEAD INK a Scalp Micropigmentation Company in Fort Lee, New Jersey. www.aheadink.com

Thanks I agree. I am here to show people my results not to be dissected like a science project. Dr. Feller is a great doctor so you have made a good choice.

I understand that both you guys lately have seemed quick to question anything H&W does but that is your agenda I guess. .
Sorry lorenzo but i disagree with this comment 100%. What kind of "agenda" are you talking about. The before / after pictures that YOU posted, do not have the same lightening, hair style conditions. I simply observed it and mentioned it.

Tsakolos, by bringing up the lighting and hair highlighting it sounds like you are suggesting that Lorenzo is being purposely deceitful and I think that is why he is in turn accessing you having an agenda.

I am the owner/operator of AHEAD INK a Scalp Micropigmentation Company in Fort Lee, New Jersey. www.aheadink.com

Tsakolos, by bringing up the lighting and hair highlighting it sounds like you are suggesting that Lorenzo is being purposely deceitful and I think that is why he is in turn accessing you having an agenda.

Are you saying that i shouldnt have brought up the obvious FACT that the lightening / hair style was different pre and post op ?

Becouse if you do, you are indorsing that pre op pics must be presented with different hair style and lightening than post op, which isnt really a realistic way of evaluating before and after results.

So unless you see me writing that someone is purposely deceitful, stop making assumptions whether i am suggesting things u imagine, and make sure you read my post again carefully.

One observation though, ..

Edited by Tsakalos

Tsakalos I dont want to argue with you. Maybe you dont have an agenda but at the end you seem to be questioning Dr. Hasson quite a bit lately that what I mean. You are right the lighting is different but it was not done on purpose. The only thing that I agree with is decietful is the before picture it doesnt give anyone an honest idea of my hairloss. I should have though about this before and cut my hair shorter and left it darker in my before picture.

If I did it the other way around darker short hair at the beginning and longer blonder hair at the after the result would be huge and would even be inaccurate. Like I stated before I will go back to the clinic and take newer pictures.

Could you please give an honest evaluation of Megatron pictures? I am curious about your response. I am asking you for this for the second time.

WB280 you are on your way to an excellent result. The next few months will be exciting.

Thanks Lorenzo! The encouragement defn helps!

Tsakalos, it just so happened I was in the threads when u posted some comments.

I can't doubt what Lorenzo has said, as a matter of fact, u had loads of comments when it comes to

h&w. I hope u comment out of goodwill n not out of agenda cos that's not helping anybody, including yourself. Hey do post some pics man, after Armani n after ur recent procedure.

View my hair loss website. Surgery done by Doc Pathomvanich from Bangkok http://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/blog/home-page.asp?WebID=1730

I will be more than happy to comment on anyone picture. Megatron link is Hair Restoration Site for Megatron

I am curious what your response will be on Megatron and in no way commenting on Dr. Simmons who is a great doctor.

Thanks I look forward to your response.

I will be more than happy to comment on anyone picture. Megatron link is Hair Restoration Site for Megatron

I am curious what your response will be on Megatron and in no way commenting on Dr. Simmons who is a great doctor.

Thanks I look forward to your response.

i saw Megatron;s pics and i think this. that for the number of grafts used it should be thicker. i also see that the artisty in the left temple is not good, becouse the transition between the hairline and the temple is like having a sharp corner which should have been worked in another way for smoother blending

Thanks Tsakalos I should have been clearer my fault I meant the quality of the pictures. Anyways next time I am at the clinic I will take better pictures even a video. I actually remember that may have taken a before video so it this is the case then I maybe can have an accurate idea of my before pictures.

As for Megatron I have nothing but good things to say about Dr. Simmons my comments are meant to say how can he question my quality of pictures when his quality of pictures are average at best.

Thanks again.

Edited by lorenzo

Why some posters here attack tsakalos or accuse him of an agenda? For me i get the feeling he is trying to warn us of something but some people dont want him to.

I can clearly see the lighting issue he is referring to, others dont?

Tsakalos i am anxious to hear your story i hope you will post it

On Lorenzos story which is more relevant here i think your hair lorenzo looked fantastic even before the surgery. Nothing that a good old propecia and some better hairstyle couldnt maintain for now. But i guess you know better, i would personally kill to have hair like your before pics :D