cheap hair transplants in india?

hairtohelp2

can any of you help me on this subject, i am new to this site as i am in the reserch phase of looking for a hair transplant,

I find such huge variations is prices quoted, even within india. A surgion in india can quote me 1500 uk pounds for 3500 grafts and supertrichophytic closure for FUT strip method yet another surgeon can quote 3500 pounds within india, yet in england i can get quotes of 8000 pounds.

I dont have lots of money to spend, in fact i dont have any but if you look at my album its a matter of having to do something now, ive lived with this mess for 20 years, half my life.

So i really want to beleive that i can get a good job done for as little as 1500 pounds, The surgion says all the right things with promises of good density.

Its such a minefield and im terrified of making the same mistakes as 20 years ago with my messy plug grafts, and blowing whatever ive managed to scrape together.

I have tried to reserch this surgeon but cant find anything possitive or negative on the net.

can any of you recomend a good but cheap surgion in india or anywhere else for that matter.

many thanks....:)

Edited by hairtohelp2

You have found the right site. You need to research research research!!!!!!!! Take your time and feel confident with your decision. Good luck on your search!!

Representative for Hasson & Wong.

Dr. Victor Hasson and Dr. Jerry Wong are esteemed members of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

My opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Hasson & Wong.

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Hasson

Hairtohelp,

Lorenzo is right; you've come to the right place! As previously stated, the key here is research! Make sure you utilize our search function, review our recommended hair restoration physicians, and ask as many questions as necessary to feel comfortable and confident with regard to taking the next step.

As far as price is concerned, you really shouldn't let this be a decisive factor when it comes to who performs your hair transplant surgery. As you're probably well aware, it's far more economical (both emotionally and financially) to undergo state-of-the-art hair transplantation with a talented, ethical surgeon in as few procedures as possible than price shop and deal with the potential consequences.

The different price and number of graft quotes can be startling and confusing to hair loss patients. Rest assured, you aren't the only individual who's consulted with multiple hair transplant surgeons and heard different estimates. In most cases, it boils down to how the particular surgeon prefers to operate (the density at which he/she wants to pack, whether or not the entire scalp will be covered versus simply implanting in the hairline and midscalp, the height of the new hairline, whether or not work will be performed on the temples, etc).

It's probably best to continue researching, find surgeons who you trust, and listen to what they have to say with regard to price and number of follicular unit grafts. Remember that this is a collaborative process, and most good hair restoration surgeons will be willing to create a plan that you are both (patient and physician) comfortable with.

Finally, if you're looking for hair transplantation in India, I highly recommend reviewing and considering a consultation with Dr. Madhu. He is reviewed, recommended, and highly respected by our community.

Good luck! Please, feel free to ask any additional questions either through this thread or a private message. I truly hope this helps.

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

You should really consider a visit to Dr. Pathuri Madhu. He does great work and is in India. Dr. Pathuri Madhu Hair Transplant Surgeon in Hyderabad, India

Finasteride 1.25 mg. daily

Avodart 0.5 mg. daily

Spironolactone 50 mg twice daily

5 mg. oral Minoxidil twice daily

Biotin 1000 mcg daily

Multi Vitamin daily

Damn, with all the stuff you put in your hair are you like a negative NW1? :D

If you get a cheap hair transplant, it will probably look like one.

Dr. G: 1,000 grafts (FUT) 2008

Dr. Paul Shapiro: 2,348 grafts (FUT) 2009 ~ 1,999 grafts (FUT) 2011 ~ 300 grafts (Scar Reduction) 2013

Dr. Konior: 771 grafts (FUT) 2015 ~ 558 grafts (FUT) 2017 ~ 1,124 grafts (FUE) 2020

My Hair Transplant Journey with Shapiro Medical Group

Hi there, i feel for you mate and u were sayin 1500? dollars or grafts? either way, i dun think HTs are that cheap and 1500 grafts will probably not satisfy u. Like Blake mentioned, Dr Madhu is a respected surgeon with lots of patients showcasing their results here.

View my hair loss website. Surgery done by Doc Pathomvanich from Bangkok http://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/blog/home-page.asp?WebID=1730

thanks for your input gentlemen, i do intent to get my grafts thinned out using FUE and re distributed and it was 1500 uk pounds wb220, around 2000 dollers for 3500 grafts.

Dr madhu is a name that keeps coming up although coming in at an extra 1000 uk pounds (1500 us dollers) more, at least he has a reputation.

I will keep searching high and low, thanks for now gents, i will keep you informed of my progress

hairtohelp2

it will be better if u can afford to pay slightly more for a recommended doc on this website.

at least u get some feel of guarantee rather than trying out some unknown doctors.

donor grafts are limited, we need to use it wisely.

• 3 weeks later...

For the 1st time I would recommened a doctor who is not in the list of the forum. Dr. ****** aka Dr .A ....has outstanding results, if your are an indian or want it really India then go for him, his results is much better than Dr. Madhu (personal opinion). Even my Indian friends who work with me, made a great comparasion which ended that two of them went to Dr. ****** and one of them has pretty good results. Its just that personally i can accommodate India too much based on the risky factors of the country.

So my Indian Choice is Dr ******

Asian Choice is Dr. Path from Thailand

International choice is who else??? Dr. Rahal

Plug removal + Strip scar revision - Dr. Ali Karadeniz (AEK)- May 23, 2015

Plug removal + 250 FUE temple points- Dr. Hakan Doganay (AHD)- July 3, 2013

Scar Tricopigmentation- Dr. Koray Erdogan (ASMED)- May 3, 2013

2500 FUT (Hairline Repair)- Dr. Rahal- July 26, 2011

My Hair Treatments:

1- Alpecin Double Effect Shampoo (Daily)

2- Regaine Solution Minoxidil 5% (2 ml once a day)

3- GNC Ultra NourishHair™ (Once a day)

4- GNC Herbal Plus Standardized Saw Palmetto (Once a day)

My Rahal HT thread http://www.hairrestorationnetwork.com/eve/164456-2500-fut-dr-rahal-hairline-repair.html[/size]