Show me propecia results

Go to Dr. Bisanga's website. He has some impressive results of propecia and propecia and minox alone.

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

This patient "Tommytwo" had the most impressive response to meds i have ever seen.

are these the results u have best seen, to me they dont look to good,not being rude spex aleays a help neede more results to convince me as the really goood ones seem fake

Those are actually really good results. The best you can expect is to hold to what you got....anything less is a bonus.

I am an online representative for Dr. Raymond Konior who is an elite member of the Coalition of Independent Hair Restoration Physicians.

View Dr. Konior's Website

View Spanker's Website

I am not a medical professional and my opinions should not be taken as medical advice.

I agree. I have seen a lot of results and those pictures seem pretty darn good.

It really does stimulate growth in some instances.

With only 1-2% of people getting side effects from this, I really can't see any harm from this.

spex i totally understand what your saying about the line but lookin at that is it worth going on meds if thats the best result, a improvement but lets be honest guys still bald, point im tryin to make is is it really worth the health risks if thats the results we are looking at, in daylight that is gonna to be extremly thin, the stage im at at the moment i have alot more hair then the gentleman above but if i dont do something i will definately be there in the future, because i have more hair and im 25 can i expect a much better result, how is propecia for the front of the head for thickening up

Look behind the yellow line Darren - these results are spectacular considering the regrowth was achieved by only meds.

Yes, just think of how much donor hair and $$ that saves the patient! I think it's an excellent result, all in all. It would look thicker if he would grow his hair a tad longer.

And it is true that the earlier you start Finasteride the better results and chance of regrowth you will have.

Edited by RCWest

Finasteride 1.25 mg. daily

Avodart 0.5 mg. daily

Spironolactone 50 mg twice daily

5 mg. oral Minoxidil twice daily

Biotin 1000 mcg daily

Multi Vitamin daily

Damn, with all the stuff you put in your hair are you like a negative NW1? :D

Darren,

My experience of Propecia (Finisteride) is limited. Can only say that in using it for almost a year I have not experienced any negative side effects. In my case I see it as a stabiliser rather than a method for regrowth. That is not to suggest it wont be effective in re-establishing hair seemingly gone.

As for the examples provided by Spex, in my opinion they are impressive and an indication of what can be achieved. Of course any given outcome is not universal. However, I do not doubt Spex' integrity (not suggesting you do) in this or any other instance.

Good luck in your research.

Bill

"the stage im at at the moment i have alot more hair then the gentleman above but if i dont do something i will definately be there in the future"

So what you're saying is you'd like to keep the hair you have, correct? Then GET ON THE MEDS! lol. There's also no known health risk involved and the upside is it might help prevent prostate cancer. The side effects that might prevent you from staying on the drug are sexual issues, but if you do have problems simply discontinue usage and you'll be fine. These drugs are also more effective for guys your age.

Spex that is a very impressive result and making me think about getting back on the fin.

I am the owner/operator of AHEAD INK a Scalp Micropigmentation Company in Fort Lee, New Jersey. www.aheadink.com

darren, there are some very impressive propecia results posted on Dr. Bernstein's site:

Propecia (Finasteride) Hair Loss Medication | Bernstein Medical - Center for Hair Restoration

hope this helps.

guys say what u want and i really appeciate your information, spex always a great help, now this link above shows some excellent results what do the rest of u think

There's also no known health risk involved and the upside is it might help prevent prostate cancer.

As a counterpoint, spend some time on:

PROPECIAHELP: Unresolved Finasteride Propecia Proscar side effects info & forum

Read some of the articles, visit the forum, learn about having your blood tested regularly if you end up taking the drug.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

My HT Blog

• 2 years later...

The intention of developing Propecia was to help stabilize the effects of MPB, not to regrow native hair. If it happens, that's great.

From all of the guys that I have seen or heard, most of them do not experience this level of regrowth. Most do experience stabilization.

I do agree that the sooner one starts, the better chances of regrowth.

There are always exceptions.

Gillenator

Independent Patient Advocate

I am not a physician and not employed by any doctor/clinic. My opinions are not medical advice, but are my own views which you read at your own risk.

Supporting Physicians: Dr. Robert Dorin: The Hairloss Doctors in New York, NY

spex i totally understand what your saying about the line but lookin at that is it worth going on meds if thats the best result, a improvement but lets be honest guys still bald, point im tryin to make is is it really worth the health risks if thats the results we are looking at, in daylight that is gonna to be extremly thin, the stage im at at the moment i have alot more hair then the gentleman above but if i dont do something i will definately be there in the future, because i have more hair and im 25 can i expect a much better result, how is propecia for the front of the head for thickening up

It sounds like you need to reevaluate your expectations. What is your current NW level? And what is your goal? You are also 25 and life as well as expectations are considerably different.