Bad HT Experience - Dr. Feller (long)

badluck

Sparky, This isn't about lawsuits over claims of poor grow or contesting that - poor growth happens. (that is a separate issue altogether)

This is about FALSE accusations that Dr Feller illegally drugged the patient then had him sign a consent form.

That was the allegation that without a doubt will affect Dr feller business regardless of the comment being retracted by the patient since.

Totally agree with what your saying, but I still dont want him to be tarred with the same brush as other lawsuit hungry HT docs.

Totally agree with what Bill is saying too.

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Receder,

As a human being, hair transplant patient and the managing publisher of this community, of course I hope that all patients get the best possible results. But we do not squelch patients from sharing the bad ones as they obviously will and do arise.

But I want to make it clear that there's a huge difference between sharing a genuine experience (positive and negative) multiple times when appropriate and having an obvious agenda to hurt someone to "get even" and/or damage their reputation.

The purpose of this forum is to share genuine experiences (good or bad) and educate, support and encourage fellow hair loss sufferers and patients. It's not to allow agenda driven posters to hurt and potentially slander others.

If you are confused about our rules, please thoroughly read through our terms of service. Read also, Maintaining Fair and Safe Environment on our Forum for Patients and Physicians.

Best Regards,

Bill

John,

Time and time again you have shared your experience and dissatisfaction regarding your experience with Dr. Feller. For the longest time, you complained about your actual hairline and results yet the majority of us agree that your results look fantastic. I understand however, that you're not happy with your scar. Yet, despite your dissatisfaction, I don't see any action taken by you to attempt to remedy your situation.

Instead, you take every chance you can get to re-post your experience as if you had an agenda to tarnish Dr. Fellers hard earned reputation rather than find support and resolution to your concderns. While all patients are welcome to share their genuine experiences, agenda driven posters become evidence when they flood the forum by posting their dissatisfaction on any topic they feel will cause the most harm to their doctor.

You've also now accused Dr. Feller of providing you with drugs before signing the standard release, an accusation you have never made until right now.

Like BadLuck, I am going to ask you to provide proof of this allegation of your post on this topic will be deleted. Furthermore, since you seem to have an agenda against Dr. Feller by by re-posting the same complaints instead of being genuinely interested in finding remedy to your concerns, if you can't provide proof of these allegations, I am going to consider suspending your posting privileges. Agenda driven posts designed to harm instead of garner the support and help that you need are strictly prohibited on this forum.

This thread will not become a debate about your experience John. I want your next post to backup your claims or your posts on this thread will be deleted.

At the end of the day, I wish you all the best in getting your scar fixed and getting on with your life. But in the meantime, it's unfair and malicious of you to to attempt to discredit Dr. Feller every chance you can get and we're not going to allow it on this forum.

Best Regards

Bill

Bill,

I am extremely satisfied that the Doc is initiating a lawsuit against me. As he should know by now that the truth is an "absoulute defense" to libel and slander. There is nothing I said in any of my posts that is not true.

Bill, while I do agree that I constantly post negative posts about the doc. Wouldn't that make sense if I had a negative experience with him? you have no issue with people such as drrj constantly posting positive results.

I think at the end of the day, you need to ask yourself, why am I unhappy? You said it yourself that communication with the doc is extremely difficult.

As far as the drugging, my point is that giving someone one valium to relax them prior to surgery was not done to alter their thinking-- I agree with that. But, not giving them the waiver form until the day of surgery is my issue there.

Well, I guess all of these issues will come to light in the near future. From your warnings time and time again, I suspect I will not be welcome to post my outcome with the doc on this site. So be it.

As I said numerous times, I am only trying to give people information that I was not privy to before I made the plunge with a HT, I think I'm seeing why?

If your not happy with your results and the post op communication you receive from your doc, then you are bombarded with threats of lawsuits and being silenced on this forum.

If you have not noticed, I've been posting less and less because I have come to the realization that I need to cope with my situation. But, not allowing me to post from time to time about my experience even if I'm being redundant is unfair to posters who may be visiting this site for the first time.

As you know, I've offered people to see the results for themselves time and time again so they can judge for themselves not from pics or bias from you, me, or the doc.

With that said, I have no desire to waste any more of my time here anyway-- my opinion is obviously not welcomed.

My intent has been clear-- I'm not happy with my result from the doc, and yes, I do want people to know that. That is not libel or slander-- get out your law books.

John,

I never had a problem with you sharing or documenting your experience and concerns. But when you make it a point to hijack multiple threads and make their topic about you, this shows an obvious agenda to add fuel to the fire and attempt to damage Dr. Feller's reputation. Wouldn't it be far more effective for you to try to resolve your concerns either with Dr. Feller or another surgeon of your choice? If the purpose of your posts aren't to damage Dr. Feller's reputation, why do you continually hijack people's topics to repost the same information and always post the bad without the good?

The comment you made in your first post that I asked you to substantiate was:

"I would not consider giving someone a Valium before signing paperwork drugging them; however, this is exactly what happened in my experience with Dr. Feller."

The above statement insinuates that you were given drugs prior to signing paperwork, which is essentially accusing Dr. Feller of a criminal act. Are you now refuting that this is what you meant? If so, I ask that you remove it from your original post. If not, I'm going to ask you again to substantiate this or I'm removing your post.

Bill

John,

I never had a problem with you sharing or documenting your experience and concerns. But when you make it a point to hijack multiple threads and make their topic about you, this shows an obvious agenda to add fuel to the fire and attempt to damage Dr. Feller's reputation. Wouldn't it be far more effective for you to try to resolve your concerns either with Dr. Feller or another surgeon of your choice? If the purpose of your posts aren't to damage Dr. Feller's reputation, why do you continually hijack people's topics to repost the same information and always post the bad without the good?

The comment you made in your first post that I asked you to substantiate was:

"I would not consider giving someone a Valium before signing paperwork drugging them; however, this is exactly what happened in my experience with Dr. Feller."

The above statement insinuates that you were given drugs prior to signing paperwork, which is essentially accusing Dr. Feller of a criminal act. Are you now refuting that this is what you meant? If so, I ask that you remove it from your original post. If not, I'm going to ask you again to substantiate this or I'm removing your post.

Bill

Bill,

My point in that post is that while I was given a Valium the day of the surgery, it was not given to me to drug me but to relax me-- That was the point that I was trying to make. If that is taken any other way I apologize, but, the fact that you don't sign the waiver until the day of surgery is a big concern of mine.

As far as trying to contact the doc, I called him from my cell atleast 9 times in a 2 week period, I purposely did that so I have a record.

In reference, to the fact that I only post the bad, I disagree. I've posted numerous times that while the situation in the reciepent area has improved, it is not what I expected. That is why I continiously give people the option to come see the results for themselves. But, the scar is so much worse that it has taken away my option to buzz cut my head without the scar being extremely noticable.

Finally, I admit I do make other threads about me. That is because I can only contribute as to my experiences and opinions of my experiences--that is exactly what protects me from libel and slander. Anything I ever said was my experience from my perception. If I ever was misunderstood, LET ME BE CLEAR, IT WAS NEVER DONE IN A MALICIOUS INTENT TO SLANDER THE DOC, BUT TO SHARE MY HONEST OPINIONS AND EXPERIENCES. that is why I said I would not consider being "drugged" because I feel I share the facts as they happened to me.

Besides, if you honestly thought that anything that I posted was done for any reason than to share my honest experieces with members of this forum, Would you not be as guilty as I for not editing it? You've edited posts previously, haven't you?

Honestly, Bill, I'm going to make one last phone call to the doc to tell him he wins, if he don't want me posting my experience with him, I won't. While I'm quite sure he could ever convince a trier of fact that my posts were "intentionally" malicious, I quite frankly don't have the time or resources to defend such a silly accusation.

John ,

I would not be `satisfied ` with anyone taking legal proceedings against me I find it odd that you would welcome it . Re Dr Feller initiating proceedings , I do not believe this to be the case , rather defending himself and his practice which is understandable .

I would urge you to re read your posts its changed from being drugged to having a `valium `, John there is a huge difference !!! , I feel sorry for you as you are not where you want to be but please dont attack this forum or community as its the one place that will probably help you , I think most people on this thread want you to have a great result ! If I was in surgery and you called nine times and the Dr left me for each call I would be pretty pissed ! Look at it from other points of view rather than your own !

As I said earlier it appears like you have an online vendetta ( not just on this site ) but where do you want to be ??? Formulate a plan , fue into the scar or revision I would take a positive direction instead of this one which serves no one least of all yourself

Regards

Ej

Edited by ej

Hi,

I am a new member of this forum. I had a HT in Thailand in August 2010 and I signed the waiver 2 days before I had the operation.

I find it disconcerting that a HT doctor of repute is posting that they will be issuing summonses to members of this forum. I understand that doctors who are recommended on the forum need to ensure that they maintain a good reputation for new clients to consider their services. What I like about this forum is the ability of members to scrutinise HT results prior to signing up for an operation.

After all who wants to go thru life with a bad HT result with visible scars and have to wear a hat for the rest of their life. It's bad enough losing your hair :(.

Anyway, my point is that wouldn't it be best if Doctor Feller provided some evidence to the managers of this site to ensure that due process was followed (doesn't he have a responsibility to answer these claims). Once this occurred the thread could be locked with an appropriate outcome.

I presume that Badluck wants to have a refund from Doctor Feller after the lack of results that have occurred from his HT.

Regards

Rod

I dont like some of the comments here blaming the guy about complaining here saying all medical procedures are a risk.

When my HT from Dr. Armani turned out poor i posted my results and Armani was slated to high heaven on here. (big exception in circumstance)

Regardless of the Dr's Reputation on here being well respected or not i think that if the cosmetic result has not turned out as assured it would that a Refund of some sort should happen. HT Dr's are on a brilliant wage and can afford to refund the people that didn't get what was promised to them.

Dr Feller is a good doctor and he is well respected

but he would gain alot more respect if he gave BADLUCK a refund.

its the only way i see fair.

afterall why should the client have to loose out completely he has already lost the precious grafts used in the sugary that didn't turn out as planned. why should he be left feeling sick that he is out of pocket too.

I would like to add this is just an opinion of mine in general as i always think that the client/patient should be compensated or refunded in some way if the result is far from optimal.

i have been stung to say the least by the Armani firm myself and they tried there very best to cover the topic up while failing and just making it worse for themselves.

I also want to add that from what i have seen on this forum through the years Dr. Feller is a great Dr. and has produced many great results. people sometimes forget that somethings are out of the Drs hands and cannot be helped, and that if it is a 1 off we should always give the Dr the benefit of the doubt, if however they are constantly getting bad press then you know they are not worth bothering with. (Armani)

But as i say because the risk is so low that results may be bad with no growth. i think the Dr should be able to refund the patient as they can afford it and sometimes the money that was raised to fund the procedure was all the patient had and raised it out of desperation to be reunited with there hair. and when it doesn't turn out as planned they are left with nothing but depression and anxiety (yes i am talking about myself_ i just wish the Dr's would take into account how devastating this can be for the patient and try think how they are feeling.

Edited by Balboa
typo

Dr A. Armani 2500 Fue

Dec 2008

Proscar X1 Day

Monixodil X2 Day

Msm Daily

Michael,

There is no pro doctor bias on this forum. Each case is evaluated and handled one at a time. Ultimately, it would be excellent if all patients got the best results, but homeruns aren't always possible. There are dozens of topics on this forum proving that the administrators of this site are empathetic to patients. However when someone proves to have an unfair agenda, whether it be a patient or physician, they are called out on it.

The bottom line is that this isn't a patient verses doctor forum. It's a collaboration of educated patients and expert physicians. It's when the two begin battling one another instead of working together when problems arise. Sometimes the physicians are to blame but don't think for a minute that there aren't malicious patients with harmful agendas.

Ultimately I can only hope that both Dr. Feller and his dissatisfied patients who posted on this topic can come to an amicable and reasonable solution to resolve their concerns.

Bill

A Lawsuit?! Are you serious Dr. Feller?!!!

I'm sorry for chiming in guys but this is the 3rd or 4th thread I've seen on various forums where I have been truly ALARMED by Dr. Feller's reaction to one of his patients posting dissatisfaction about their procedure. I have been following the hair loss forums for a few years and I can think of no other doctor who has benefited from online hype as much as Dr. Feller. Even within this thread he is supported by the vast majority. To cry foul that any serious damage to his reputation has been done because of 1500 views of the thread is simply an overreaction.

Dr. Feller, your first post in this thread was calm, mature and sensible. It probably would have been wise to gracefully exit the conversation at this point, especially considering Badluck if anything tried to de-escalate the situation. But then you needlessly jumped back in (in post #56) and come off as overly defensive and insecure. Quite frankly I would be very nervous to be a patient of yours after reading all this. Not because of Badluck's account but because of your own words.

And for the record, I happen to be very sensitive to doctors concerns about negative feedback, as I know one bad story can do far more harm than the benefit from a positive one, but as a prospective HT patient myself I agree with what several people have already said, that the negative reviews are often the most helpful and deleting them would be a terrible disservice to the whole community. As long as the poster can verify that they were in fact a real patient of a given doctor then they should be able to fully share their story, even if it's not the glowing review that the doctor might want. And they should not have to fear being sued!

Badluck- The one element of YOUR story that troubles me is... You really don't remember if you spoke to Dr. Feller on the phone or not?! Do you drink? I think most of us here would remember having such a conversation and not need to look through our phone logs for evidence. You either spoke to him or you didn't, you know? That kind of lack of recollection can really damage your credibility. But hopefully cooler heads will prevail and this won't go to court.

Well, with the language about being medicated before the consent information was given, it left open to interpretation that it was deliberately done to get badluck to move forward without him fully being aware of the risks. It's not unreasonable for Dr. Feller to be upset by that and to think it would harm his reputation.

I have great respect and admiration for Dr. Feller. I know him to be highly ethical and a good man. But I have followed his work and read his opinions for a long time which made me doubt the veracity of the said claims before they were retracted. But what about those who are newer to this industry and are still forming their opinion of Dr. Feller? They might not give him the benefit of the doubt.

I'm not suggesting that Dr. Feller is beyond reproach. No one is. But I know about his long track record of consistency, honesty, openness, fairness, and ethics. To someone new to this industry reading it about this without a formed opinion of Dr. Feller, it CAN hurt his reputation.

I think people should be careful about what they say, even when just speaking their mind behind anonymity on a message board. The Dr. can't remain anonymous and half-truths or deliberate lies, even if later retracted, can do harm.

I don't mean to come across as insensitive to the OP. I deeply feel for anyone who has received a hair transplant or any cosmetic surgery that didn't produce what they had hoped for. But there's a boundary between when you're just someone expressing dissatisfaction vs leveling injurious claims with no burden of proof. Free speech and no censorship doesn't mean no consequences.

And regarding the refund, I see both sides of the issue. On the one hand, a procedure was performed for money and even the Dr. agrees that the result wasn't good. But the effort, time, and resources were already invested by Dr. Feller and he bore a risk, too! To issue a refund would be insisting that Dr. Feller assumes all of the risk and bears all of the cost for an unfortunate occurrence that everyone agrees that badluck didn't do sufficient research for. Dr. Feller bearing this cost means he passes it along to his other patients in the form of higher prices. Which means that people who DO plenty of research spending the time to get educated will be paying more so money can be refunded to those who don't. Cosmetic surgery is a luxury. And it's not something surgeons do just out of charity, they do it for profit.

I really hope that this can be resolved before it goes into court and ends up costing more money the actual procedure itself. It sucks and I know most of us here reading this just wish that it wouldn't have happened.

Edited by uselessgomez

estwald, sorry if i might correct u. Poor results aside, it was made very clearly to everyone following this thread that the point is, Badluck and Jon are literally posting that Dr feller performed a criminal act in drugging the patients prior to surgery. Its not about bad results anymore. Look at the threads started by John against Dr Feller. He was very vocal about his unhappiness but i dun see the doc issuing any statement in suing him. Now both posters have accused of Dr feller of an unethical practice hence the lawsuit. I am not pro doc but i just hope u get the facts right :)

View my hair loss website. Surgery done by Doc Pathomvanich from Bangkok http://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/blog/home-page.asp?WebID=1730

John ,

I would not be `satisfied ` with anyone taking legal proceedings against me I find it odd that you would welcome it . Re Dr Feller initiating proceedings , I do not believe this to be the case , rather defending himself and his practice which is understandable .

I would urge you to re read your posts its changed from being drugged to having a `valium `, John there is a huge difference !!! , I feel sorry for you as you are not where you want to be but please dont attack this forum or community as its the one place that will probably help you , I think most people on this thread want you to have a great result ! If I was in surgery and you called nine times and the Dr left me for each call I would be pretty pissed ! Look at it from other points of view rather than your own !

As I said earlier it appears like you have an online vendetta ( not just on this site ) but where do you want to be ??? Formulate a plan , fue into the scar or revision I would take a positive direction instead of this one which serves no one least of all yourself

Regards

Ej

Ej,

Honestly, I, myself, would have no issue with standing behind what I say. Unfortunately, my wife wants me to let go and move on.

Are my posts taken the wrong way sometimes? definitely. That is why I would rather communicate via in person or through the phone. I think the reason this issue with me and the doc escalated to this point was because of this fact.

Anyway,

DO I THINK THE DOC DRUGGED ME TO SIGN A WAIVER? NO

I want to be clear to the forum. when I said " I would not say he drugged me, but that is exactly what happened to me" I was referring to the fact that while sitting at his desk on the day of the surgery I was given a waiver to sign, and yes I was also given a Valium to relax me before the procedure.

My point is that I was unhappy with being given the waiver after I was given a form saying my deposit was non refundable weeks earlier.

So, for the record I never accussed the doc of drugging me that is why I said" I would'nt call it drugging" I was stateing the fact that the waiver was not given to me until the day of surgery, but the non refunable policy was given to me weeks earlier===that is an undeniable fact. And, I think it is wrong.

As far as my being unhappy with my results, I won't back off of that with the threat of any lawsuit.

I Just want to be 100 percent clear.

And, as far as taking positive action. I have no idea what to do. That is why the scar became such a big issue. Not because I was nit picking but, because after 2 surgeries one with Feller and one previous, and the fact that I was not happy with either, I couldn't imagine going through it a third time. Thus, I just wanted to buzz down. This is why the scar became an issue.

Ej,

If you truly wish me the best, don't even respond to this post. I frankly posted to clear up the drug issue that was misunderstood. As far as anything else I ever posted I don't think it could be misunderstood. I spoke of my experiences and did not want anyone else to walk into a surgery with the expectations that I had (which I think happens alot more than I think) But, I think the best piece of advice, ironically, that I have gotten from this forum is not about fixing my situation, but moving on and dealing with it.

John

If you had been given the waiver two weeks prior to the surgery , would it have made any difference ? would you still have gone ahead with it ? just out of Interest ? it appears to me that you were pretty unhappy on the day of surgery , did you relay this unhappiness to the Dr on the day ?

I have had six procedures three with coalitions Drs its standard procedure to sign a waiver , I have allways asked at the consultation for all paperwork to be handed to me so I can mull over it over a cup of tea at the hotel , its one less thing to worry about on the day of surgery, perhaps patients should ask for the waiver and get it done with !

Re non refundable deposit thats standard practice at the time of booking a procedure

Going forward I know what you mean re buzzing down its similar to me , how you deal with it is up to you, personally I would look at getting some fue into the scar I have seen some impressive results ! whatever you do please keep us updated

Sparky is probably right re further posts so will wish you well

Regards

ej

Guys, i think its time to end all these debates. John has in fact clarified that he was not 'drugged' and is willing to move on and call the doc one last time to discuss amicably. If so, i would strongly suggest that no lawsuit be taken against him. Ultimately we all joined for the forum for a common goal, and that is definitely not to squabble or worse, get into law suits. As long as he has made clear that he was not 'drugged'. i hope that the lawsuits be dropped against John and of course badluck.

View my hair loss website. Surgery done by Doc Pathomvanich from Bangkok http://www.hairtransplantnetwork.com/blog/home-page.asp?WebID=1730

Guys,

I know various posters have touched on this fact, but I think there is still a bit of misconception here with regard to why Dr. Feller feels this situation needs to be immediately remedied. I don't believe Dr. Feller is overtly concerned with the fact that a negative result was posted on the forums. He's been in this field for a very long time and not only understands the variability associated with hair transplantation, but he's also quite honest and forthcoming with what hair transplantation can achieve and hypothetical outcomes.

The reason why this situation is so controversial is because Dr. Feller is being accused of a criminal act ('drugging' a patient prior to signing a consent form). These are the accusations that need to be clarifying immediately, not the 'I didn't get the result I was hoping for' sentiments.

Again, sorry if I'm beating a dead horse here, but I just wanted to make that point clear.

"Doc" Blake Bloxham - formerly "Future_HT_Doc"

Forum Co-Moderator and Editorial Assistant for the Hair Transplant Network, the Hair Loss Learning Center, the Hair Loss Q&A Blog, and the Hair Restoration Forum

All opinions are my own and my advice does not constitute as medical advice. All medical questions and concerns should be addressed by a personal physician.

Guys, I'm fully aware of what has been written in this thread. But the fact is that Badluck had cleared up the "drugging" issue long ago (post#18). He was no longer accusing Dr. Feller of anything criminal but rather complaining about the process of being "sold" a surgery without the doctor disclosing all risks or complications associated with the procedure. And no guys it is not Badluck's responsibility to research this procedure online to discover all of these facts 2nd hand, a surgeon is supposed to tell you what the risks are for any surgery.

I once met Dr. Feller for a consultation. I liked him, I found him knowledgeable, but I also felt a bit like I was being "sold" something. I definitely wasn't informed of any downside or risk to the procedure. He painted a very rosy picture of the whole thing and then sent me to his secretary for scheduling. I could have very easily put down a deposit without knowing there was a chance of failure. (But in fairness I have met with several docs who also didn't disclose the risks).

But let's not misinterpret what this thread is truly about. It's about a dissatisfied a patient of Dr. Fellers who feels let down by the whole process, especially his result & post-op care and wants to share his story. He has already redacted what may have been inaccurate information about the medications and appears to want an amicable solution.

As far as I'm concerned, it is Dr. Fellers reaction that is now the most telling part of this thread. Last night I was simply stunned to read:

I have already started the litigation process against Badluck for his false claims and lies. He will receive his summons soon.

Now Malloy has decided to get involved by inventing yet another lie and publishing it online. He too will now receive a lawsuit from me.

This essentially serves as a threat to any future patient of Dr. Fellers not to express dissatisfaction with the Feller experience. At worst, he will throw a lawsuit at you. At best, he will be very angry at you. Again, the "drugging" part of this story had already been corrected. Listen, I have no prior beef with Dr. Feller and I'm not looking to make waves or pile on, I just find elements of this thread VERY upsetting.

Good luck to all involved.

Bill,

Your contribution and dedication to HRN is invaluable and unquestionable. However, as an HT patient and forum member, I find it very troubling that Malloy is being accused of "highjacking" this thread or any thread for that matter.

I cannot understand how a doctor is allowed infinite praise by his supporters, but only limited criticism by his detractors. The same standard must be applied for each.

For example, Spex, among many others, constantly praises Dr. Feller, yet he has never been accused of highjacking any thread... and I'm glad he hasn't. I appreciate his opinion.

However, I also appreciate Malloy's contributions and find his opinion and experience a refreshing take on the uniform praise of coalition doctors. He should be allowed to post his experience as often as he wishes without fear of being denounced as vindictive, vengeful or disingenuous (or litigation).

I agree with Estwald that Dr. Feller's response can only be viewed as a notice to any and all detractors to remain silent or else! I found it very intimidating and provocative. In my eyes, there is nothing Badluck or John Malloy said that is as damaging to Dr. Feller's reputation than Dr. Feller's own words and threats of litigation. The HRN does not exist for the benefit of Dr. Feller or any doctor for that matter, it's for the patients!

To me, the HRN is the last line of defense for potential patients against questionable practices, predatory salesmanship and low standards of less than optimal doctors. The HRN is supposed to be "Created By and For Patients." Let's not forget it. The credibility of the HRN depends upon the freedom of patients such as Badluck and John Malloy expressing their experience and opinion and I applaud them for it.

Corvettester

Edited by corvettester

My Hair Loss Website - Hair Transplant with Dr. Dorin

1,696 FUT with Dr. Dorin on October 18, 2010.

1,305 FUT with Dr. Dorin on August 10, 2011.

565 FUE with Dr. Dorin on September 14, 2012.

Guys,

Thanks for everyone's input on this controversial topic. While not everyone may agree on how to handle difficult topics, I appreciate everyone's genuine interest in preserving the credibility of this community and the patient's right to free speech.

It's obvious that there is some ambiguity on the primary points made in this topic however it does appear that any alleged accusations that Dr. Feller committed criminal acts have been clarified and retracted.

It's not always easy deciding how to handle topics containing great controversy but ultimately I chose to keep the discussion open to let all parties share their side of the story and give the community a chance to share their opinions.

It seems most of us agree now that everyone has had a chance to have their say that it's time to close this topic and move on.

Ultimately, I truly hope that Dr. Feller and his patients Badluck and John can come to an amicable solution in resolving all concerns without lawyers.

Onwards and Upwards,

Bill