sue Armani

EinAA

Here is an actual fact for you Pats.

It's an e-mail you sent me Friday, November 21, 2008. I've attached it as a jpg.

You complain that HTN is not a fair place for open discussion.

I'll let everyone who reads your e-mail to me decide if you are encouraging open discussion.

Pats_205_email.thumb.jpg.8825020d617da7f2d653b8b9ba5f0302.jpg

exactly. she did not come on here asking for your help Pats so stay out of it. she is basicly telling her story how she sees fit, i also agree with sparky about the spelling, she may not be english.

i would say to make things fair lets see a picture of EINAA husbands head but the fact she is speaking to this comunity about her husband and that HE may not know so might be a problem for her however i an intrested too see the results if a picture is available for us.

Also Pats205 you make statments in regard that if the unhappy guys send you there info, date of surgary etc. that you will do what you can to help and assist them,

however all you do is try to gain there info so you can basicly send threats to shut them up, i dont see how this helps them do you???

Dr A. Armani 2500 Fue

Dec 2008

Proscar X1 Day

Monixodil X2 Day

Msm Daily

WOW lanthnos that email Eric sent you is very dodgy he is asking for your login details to a forum to help promote armani. man that bad

to remind people of mine also while the topic is raised

LAWSUIT_THREAT_LETTER_BOTH_PAGES.thumb.jpg.1a30f38d7d1ba4c43fd3fe109242ac06.jpg

Dr A. Armani 2500 Fue

Dec 2008

Proscar X1 Day

Monixodil X2 Day

Msm Daily

Wow. If Armani is not a despicable crook I don't know what one is! Let me count the ways:

1) Takes thousands of dollars from vulnerable men with hopes of better hair.

2) Hacks them up. They lose thousands of donor hairs in the process. They are left more miserable than they were in the first place.

3) Then threatens to sue them after destroying their life.

Sheesh, satan must be proud.

Dr. G: 1,000 grafts (FUT) 2008

Dr. Paul Shapiro: 2,348 grafts (FUT) 2009 ~ 1,999 grafts (FUT) 2011 ~ 300 grafts (Scar Reduction) 2013

Dr. Konior: 771 grafts (FUT) 2015 ~ 558 grafts (FUT) 2017 ~ 1,124 grafts (FUE) 2020

My Hair Transplant Journey with Shapiro Medical Group

We knew this on the HLH board way back in 2005 when we saw those 4000 FU graft strip surgeries he was doing on 20 year olds to bring their hairlines back to age 14 density. It was easy to see that he could not possibly have been a doc with a shred of ethics, and it didn't take above average intelligence to see that. Anybody who fell for his shannanigans was just wearing blinders and not doing their proper research.

I've gotta admit that the email Pats sent requesting your login details has floored me.

Pats could be writing up/ editing all the result stories on that site. Does Hairsite know they are doing this?

While I'm not a fan of Armani's work, I've tried to keep a balanced view and saw Pats etc as just defending Armani and protecting the "brand" as they call it. Fine..... but when I read this about them requesting login details for personal user accounts, that changes everything. I can't quite believe it. Is this really the case. Seems this rabbit hole goes deeper than I first thought.

Ok guys-

My recommendation is that folks who want to post their honest experiences on this forum just have a little bit of legal understanding prior to doing so. A bit of legal savvy (knowing what you are 'allowed/can' do) can help educate the commmunity, convey the same information, but AVOID the threatening letters, emails, and lawsuits.

The letter to Balboa mentions "defamation." Defamation really are FALSE/UNTRUE statements that discourage one party to associate or enter into business with another party.

Statement 1- This HT doctor is a crook a thief and a butcher!! He ruined my life and hacked my head up!! If you go to him, he will do the same thing to you!!

Statement 2- I am extremely disappointed in my HT results. I feel my life has been ruined. My expectations were far from met. Please take a look at my 12 month results and judge for yourself.

Statement 1 may be construed as defamation because you are stating the doctor is a crook and a thief, and leading one to believe that they will have the same result that you will. This may be true, but it may not. Also statement one states the doctor is a thief-meaning he stole someone's property. Did he? He provided the surgery in exchange for a fee. He did not take the money and do nothing.

Statement 2 also expresses bitter disappointment but the personal and perhaps defamatory comments were avoided. Subjective information about your experience is provided as well as objective information (photos) which are far more powerful than the defamatory comments anyway.

Second piece of advice is-AVOID making threats. Threats are easy to see-they are statements that contain "if/then" type language. "If you don't refund my money, then I will sue you." You can ask for a refund if you wish, but it's best to not guise it in a threat. This will only embolden the other side and have them 'dig in' against you.

With respect to the "Independent Partner Agreement" it seems like it's a curious document. Even though I have not seen the agreement, it seems like it may not be legally inforceable. It seems to be reaching beyond the typical doctor-patient relationship. It cites the HT patient's 'obligation' to the surgeon. The only 'obligation' should be a financial one. However, it seems to have some type of gag clause in it as well.

I hope this helps-i'm not an attorney but have had plenty of experience in this arena... unfortunately.

Ventuoguy

With a due respect, regarding posts we don't need to take your advice. Bill is there to tell us what we can/cant post.

Firstly nobody on here has said what your saying in Statement 1, people have referred to Dr Armani as a crook yes but anyone with a little bit of understanding about the english language knows what we mean by saying such a thing.

The fact that he over packs small areas with thousands of grafts leaving the only option later in life genetic cloning( Not an option at this time) when future loss occurs is seen as CRIMINAL thus referring to him as a crook. we don't need you to be pedansious about the statements, we all know what the guys on here are getting at.

One thing you say is correct, not all people who go to the Armani clinic will get unsatisfactory results to say the least, however allot will and the fact that he tries so hard

to hide the guys who didn't turn out as planned who have bad results off his forums, is also CRIMINAL thus people referring as a crook once again.

people who lie about there product in order to sell as many as they can on unsuspecting victims who trust what they are hearing is true = Conman (in any aspect of life)

No one has ever said that just because we have had bad results from the Armani clinic that everyone will, if that happened the clinic would not exist. this is obvious.

The fact that some people and allot at that do get bad results from Armani should be enough to put anyone off going there, if they still choose to go there after reading the topics

on this site regarding the clinic then they pretty much deserve what they get.

Your second statement indicates us not to make threats, im guessing you are referring to me on this case regarding my lawsuit letter,

you say i should of asked for a refund instead of making threats to get my refund,

well id have you know that i asked for a refund first nicely and politely first saying

that felt i did not receive the results that i was promised and that i felt i should be entitled to a PARTIAL REFUND to put towards getting a repair procedure with another clinic,

i stated that i felt a touch up with them would not be an option for me as i did not want to compromise any more of my limited donor supply on a method that did not serve me well

the first time around (that method being the Armani Fue)

So i do not feel that my request for a Partial Refund was unfair to the Armani clinic in anyway, i did not just blatantly start threatning them for a refund like you may imply in your post.

However when they refused to help me and refused any money back this is when the tempers started getting out of control and threats started to be made.

I have the right to approach my clinic with my concerns and if i feel threats need to be made in order to get them listening or to take me seriously then that's my prerogative.

I just want you to know that this post is not an attack at you Ventuoguy, it is merely my argument over the statements made icon_smile.gif

Dr A. Armani 2500 Fue

Dec 2008

Proscar X1 Day

Monixodil X2 Day

Msm Daily

Balboa-

My comments were just made as suggestions to those on my opinion of how to voice your dissatisfaction, but avoid the hassle of getting nasty lawyer letters... or worse. I am totally AGAINST any HT physician who is dishonest, acts in ways that are dentrimental to his patients, and refuses to do the right thing by patients who have a poor result. However, since it is misunderstood I will keep my thoughts on these topics to myself for here on out..

thanks for clearing that up

like i said it wasn't an attack at your post just and argument to the statements, and they could be passived in a different way that's why i made my post.

keep posting tho, don't let my reply put you off i was just clearing up a few things for those new viewers that may see my lawsuit letter as a threat that i never tried to resolve

previously in good terms with the clinic. :-)

Dr A. Armani 2500 Fue

Dec 2008

Proscar X1 Day

Monixodil X2 Day

Msm Daily

• 9 years later...
On 12/10/2009 at 4:47 AM, hairthere said:

EinAA, I agree with Balboa. Armani's ethics are highly questionable and I would not provide Pats with any further information about yourself or your husband. He will likely offer you a "free touch-up" procedure which would be a huge mistake, imo. You really need to wash your hands of him and move on.

Armani/Baubac also offered me a free touch up procedure, to which I declined. Don't want anymore butchering.

On 12/5/2009 at 2:52 AM, John Malloy said:

I'm not so sure that I would forget the lawsuit at this point. The waiver only holds up if the contract was not signed under duress, etc. I honestly feel the fact that someone is fed a valium, before they sign the waiver coupled with the fact that this so called patient will also forfiet his deposit if he or she backs out, only after seeing this waiver satisfies any legal threshold to have the waiver held null and void in most states. Also, a defendant can't tell you to wait for results to expire the statute of limitations. The statute starts from when you realize the tort. Don't just back away from this. Hold him accountable.

I would, however, let go of the anger, and start to consult with other docs. I would not make my repair contingent upon a favorable outcome with Armani.

Also, to avoid this situation in the future. Keep in mind that Hanson and Wong are the only clinic recommened by this Coalition to have a money back guarantee for results. While some may argue that this does not make H&W a better choice than the others. I really feel it "keeps them attentive" during procedures. It takes away their "out" of saying that "there are no guarantees". Good luck, in your pursuit of happiness and justice. I'll be praying for you.

Does Hasson and Wong still offer money back guarantee for results?

• 2 weeks later...